wife is exclusive to boyfriend

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
Very sexy.

During the last few years, since starting in this lifestyle, I have been 'black cock only' a few times and exclusive to guys I've been seeing. The longest time was probably the 6 months that I had signed an 'ownership contract' for. It was a semi serious contract but I took it seriously, even though I think my hubby thought it was for fun or I was joking etc.
To not have sex with my hubby for 6 months though was tough on him and it did have an effect on him for quite a while. Especially as I teased him and did mind games on him. I ended up jerking him off but only when I said he could, and he had to cum in under a minute. So it messed his sexual abilities up for a while!
But to me it is all part of the experience in this lifestyle and couples should try it.

During the last few years, since starting in this lifestyle, I have been 'black cock only' a few times and exclusive to guys I've been seeing. The longest time was probably the 6 months that I had signed an 'ownership contract' for. It was a semi serious contract but I took it seriously, even though I think my hubby thought it was for fun or I was joking etc.
To not have sex with my hubby for 6 months though was tough on him and it did have an effect on him for quite a while. Especially as I teased him and did mind games on him. I ended up jerking him off but only when I said he could, and he had to cum in under a minute. So it messed his sexual abilities up for a while!
But to me it is all part of the experience in this lifestyle and couples should try it.

Go girl lol x

I understand your inquiry but just because i have a sex partner,does not mean i do not wish to be married to my hubby.He is a wonderful guy,a great provider,and my best friend.He is very secure,and understanding.For me it is about sex not moving on with someone else.and i am fortune enough to have a man that understands there is a deference between sex and love
I agree completely. :)

There are problems with this whole thread. To many words being spoken.The truth is we can all do what we want. But it is not being stated here the fact that there would be no boyfriends unless the husband allowed it, and most wouldn't allow it. The husband does not have to do any of what has been said here. Everything about the cuckold lifestyle has to be a choice. If all of the husbands said no boyfriends, no to being cut off from intercourse what then? Please don't take me wrong because personally to me most of what has been debated is true. I see cuckolding as a wonderful, exciting lifestyle but everything we as humans do is a choice. What goes along with choices are results. If a wife or a husband cheats on the other and is found out that choice will have results. Wives going black only is a choice and could very well end up in a divorce if the husband choices to say no and the wife does her thing anyway. What ever is done in a marriage is a choice. If a husband and wife decide to do cuckolding then that is great . I am all for cuckolding by the way. I like the black only decision. No intercourse for the husband I think is hot. I don't agree with making him take the spare bedroom or not see his wife naked because a marriage needs a closeness (touching,kissing,snuggling and pillow talk) between a husband and wife. Sex is for the BF but everything else needs to be for the marriage. This lifestyle doesn't apply to 99.50% percent of the worlds population.
This situation is called a Polyamorous relationship and is becoming more common in society. I am currently in a very similar arrangement and for now it meets my needs :)
The only issue I had with the OP was declaring that her black BF is EXCLUSIVE to her, as she is married and denies her husband intercourse. Hottobe made a solid point that this can only work solely based on choices.
In other words, as soon as ONE party disagrees... the other two are left out and The entire arrangement falls apart. Since we can never hear from the 3rd party (black BF) we can only assume what his status is, I'm sure he is more than just a convenient 'boy toy' for this married woman.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

So - question...is this really a safety thing? If your husband doesn't fuck other women, and the only sex happening is the three of you, and you're all tested, you could still have sex with hubby. I'm assuming this has more to do with dominance?

So - question...is this really a safety thing? If your husband doesn't fuck other women, and the only sex happening is the three of you, and you're all tested, you could still have sex with hubby. I'm assuming this has more to do with dominance?
Your question is commonly asked,and the real answer i feel is both.In our case,we all felt to be exclusive with my B/F he was makeing a commitment,too me to be his only sex partner,it was therefore up too me to make the same commitment by no longer allowing my husband penetration.I as you still do BJ'S and hand jobs,but nothing else.my husband and i had limited sex also,and he was never capable of bringing me to a orgasm.so it was already pretty much my B/F and i already.The big advantage for me was going bareback.and no longer having to fake to please make my husband feel better.

If I ever can hook up with a hotwife in my life this is what I would want. Now that I am 60 I look at things different then I ever did before. I have always had a small penis but I was an effective lover. I was married twice and had to children so I was very potent and had great stamina but 17 years ago I started a relationship with a woman in Ohio and she hated my cock because husband had spoiled her with his big cock. I truly think it would be selfish of me to have intercourse with any woman again. If I find a woman again I would want her to totally commit to a man that could satisfy her. And the permanent denial would be wonderful. Kristin you are beautiful . It should be an honor for any man that cannot satisfy you sexually to give up intercourse and suffer a little knowing he can't have you.

This situation is called a Polyamorous relationship and is becoming more common in society. I am currently in a very similar arrangement and for now it meets my needs :)
The only issue I had with the OP was declaring that her black BF is EXCLUSIVE to her, as she is married and denies her husband intercourse. Hottobe made a solid point that this can only work solely based on choices.
In other words, as soon as ONE party disagrees... the other two are left out and The entire arrangement falls apart. Since we can never hear from the 3rd party (black BF) we can only assume what his status is, I'm sure he is more than just a convenient 'boy toy' for this married woman.

This subject keeps cropping up, mainly due to the excellent first post from Kirsten.

I agree also, well almost lol, with the sentiments from the above excellent post from BBDnATC above but there's always going to be a starting point presumably the Bull desiring exclusivity. This in turn leads to the wife/girlfriend thinking on it or wanting it or desiring it. That dynamic is exclusively female, giving yourself sole possession to the bull a common female desire giving yourself wholly to someone. I've been through this and whilst I was doing so I didn't even want my husband seeing me naked or undressed even as I felt this was my then bulls domain /property.

I think that if the wife and the bull agree ie: two of the party then the wife should maybe encourage the husband to accept the situation. White husbands in this scene are generally easily manipulated so maybe a trial exclusivity period could be suggested to "see how it goes"

Then extended lol

My studying these posts again has me thinking. I can understand the situation of some husbands not being able to preform sexually at the level his wife might want him to. I am not against extra marital sex or I wouldn't be here. With this being said in this lifestyle a husband and wife's marriage can get complicated. In our world it doesn't say in the marriage vows that if one or both of us are unhappy with the others sexual performance we can find satisfaction elsewhere. When I got married it was understood that two people become one. That gives both husband and wife ownership or commitment to each other. THAT'S MY WIFE or THAT'S MY HUSBAND. Myself I am for allowing a wife to make a complete commitment to another man at least sexually. Depending on each situation because they are all different.

I have read many times that it is a major turn on for some men to have his wife if she finds a lover that she becomes emotionally attached to, to fall madly in love with him. Many more people frown on this happening mostly out of the fear of losing her. Men are not woman and women are not men so we are different in all ways. ( physically mentally, emotionally and sexually) Am I right that it can be extremely difficult for the wife to have two committed relationships. Basically she must want to safely make shore that both her husband and her lover are happy and content. I am saying all of this because as I am seeing the big picture. If me as the husband wanting her to have sex with another man and she goes for it. I need to back right off and allow her to have the freedom, support and unconditional love to have love for both men as she needs.

I can even understand that after she becomes sexually involved with someone other then her husband her needing changes. I would think that it must suck sometimes to give yourself totally to a lover and then have to tend to your husbands sexual demands so he don't get mad at you. The stress must be intense at least sometimes. The one thing that I have trouble with is why we the husbands are suppose to stay completely faithful and not seek out sex from another woman. I personally think that if the husband is having sex with a woman other then his wife then he is not committed to being a true cuckold husband.

The one thing that I have trouble with is why we the husbands are suppose to stay completely faithful and not seek out sex from another woman. I personally think that if the husband is having sex with a woman other then his wife then he is not committed to being a true cuckold husband.

Husbands become cuckolds because for one reason or another they're incapable of providing a woman with adequate sex. A woman has many, many times the sexual capacity of any man and can handle sex with as many men as she chooses to. One of the main things when a couple agree to get into a cuckold lifestyle is that the men are almost never allowed to fuck around with other women. For starters, we cuckolds don't have the ability to do much more than disappoint and frustrate women during our lame attempts at sex in the first place. That's why we don't deserve to have erections and orgasms, let alone fail again at intercourse.

As soon as a man realizes how bad he is at sex because of his tiny dick and premature ejaculation, he should have no issues with being denied intercourse, perhaps even for the rest of his life. Masturbation is the only reasonable sexual outlet(maybe not even that) for a cuckold husband and he'll understand why the very first time he sees his wife truly satisfied for the first time in her life. Why should his wife put up with his little dick that cums in 10 seconds, long before she even gets warmed up? Why would a wife allow her cuckold to give another woman a lousy fuck when all he deserves is to have his little dick retired from sex for the rest of his life?

One other thing, is that there aren't any rules as to what a "true cuckold husband" actually is and how he is supposed to be treated or behave. Every couple has to work out what they like and how they want to proceed with the lifestyle. Rules can be changed or eliminated as they move through their experience to suit their own needs. Nobody has any lock on what you're "supposed" to do or how one should act in the lifestyle, except that the wife or significant other will be having many partners and lots of sex, while the cuckold will likely be denied all sex, except possibly occasional masturbation. He's been fired from his job of fucking his wife for good reason, so that's usually the end of sex for him.

My studying these posts again has me thinking. I can understand the situation of some husbands not being able to preform sexually at the level his wife might want him to. I am not against extra marital sex or I wouldn't be here. With this being said in this lifestyle a husband and wife's marriage can get complicated. In our world it doesn't say in the marriage vows that if one or both of us are unhappy with the others sexual performance we can find satisfaction elsewhere. When I got married it was understood that two people become one. That gives both husband and wife ownership or commitment to each other. THAT'S MY WIFE or THAT'S MY HUSBAND. Myself I am for allowing a wife to make a complete commitment to another man at least sexually. Depending on each situation because they are all different.

I have read many times that it is a major turn on for some men to have his wife if she finds a lover that she becomes emotionally attached to, to fall madly in love with him. Many more people frown on this happening mostly out of the fear of losing her. Men are not woman and women are not men so we are different in all ways. ( physically mentally, emotionally and sexually) Am I right that it can be extremely difficult for the wife to have two committed relationships. Basically she must want to safely make shore that both her husband and her lover are happy and content. I am saying all of this because as I am seeing the big picture. If me as the husband wanting her to have sex with another man and she goes for it. I need to back right off and allow her to have the freedom, support and unconditional love to have love for both men as she needs.

I can even understand that after she becomes sexually involved with someone other then her husband her needing changes. I would think that it must suck sometimes to give yourself totally to a lover and then have to tend to your husbands sexual demands so he don't get mad at you. The stress must be intense at least sometimes. The one thing that I have trouble with is why we the husbands are suppose to stay completely faithful and not seek out sex from another woman. I personally think that if the husband is having sex with a woman other then his wife then he is not committed to being a true cuckold husband.
I read with interest your conception 0f the cuckold,I am by no means a authority,or imply one cuckold lifestyle is better or worse than the other.What i do feel is each partner in a cuckold marriage,must experience satisfaction within the marriage,and boundaries established at the beginning of the cuckolding.My husband and i are committed to each other in every traditional way of marriage,except sexual norms of a marriage.I care and love my husband very much.and is a wonderful caring husband,for whom i have no desire to lose.
My sexual partner and i have a exclusive relationship,that does not include my husband,and i don't see a time my husband will have a sexual relationship again. My husband and i make every decision together as husband and wife,in everything but sex in our marriage.My sexual partner and i do not include my husband,in way as to our sex life,nor is my husband allowed any input to my relationship with my sex partner. My husband is a cuckold,and has given his martial rights to my exclusive sex partner.He gives me the gift of freedom,and support.and his unconditional love.he is a wonderful cuckold,and we have a wonderful cuckold marriage

I read with interest your conception 0f the cuckold,I am by no means a authority,or imply one cuckold lifestyle is better or worse than the other.What i do feel is each partner in a cuckold marriage,must experience satisfaction within the marriage,and boundaries established at the beginning of the cuckolding.My husband and i are committed to each other in every traditional way of marriage,except sexual norms of a marriage.I care and love my husband very much.and is a wonderful caring husband,for whom i have no desire to lose.
My sexual partner and i have a exclusive relationship,that does not include my husband,and i don't see a time my husband will have a sexual relationship again. My husband and i make every decision together as husband and wife,in everything but sex in our marriage.My sexual partner and i do not include my husband,in way as to our sex life,nor is my husband allowed any input to my relationship with my sex partner. My husband is a cuckold,and has given his martial rights to my exclusive sex partner.He gives me the gift of freedom,and support.and his unconditional love.he is a wonderful cuckold,and we have a wonderful cuckold marriage

I was just running off thoughts in my head when I wrote my post. I want you to know that I agree totally with you on everything you wrote. Your cuckold marriage sounds almost like one of a kind. You never mentioned anything about your husband being physically active or present while your sexual partner and you are having sex. I haven't read all of your posts so I could be wrong about that. It appears that there is no set in stone pattern in a cuckold relationship. I very much like the ending paragraph of your post. I consider myself as being a cuckold but I haven't had the chance to be in a relationship and I am divorced twice and now alone and getting old. If I could have another relationship and become an acting cuckold I would want it to be much like yours. I envy your husband.
Thank you for your post Kristin

Husbands become cuckolds because for one reason or another they're incapable of providing a woman with adequate sex. A woman has many, many times the sexual capacity of any man and can handle sex with as many men as she chooses to. One of the main things when a couple agree to get into a cuckold lifestyle is that the men are almost never allowed to fuck around with other women. For starters, we cuckolds don't have the ability to do much more than disappoint and frustrate women during our lame attempts at sex in the first place. That's why we don't deserve to have erections and orgasms, let alone fail again at intercourse.

As soon as a man realizes how bad he is at sex because of his tiny dick and premature ejaculation, he should have no issues with being denied intercourse, perhaps even for the rest of his life. Masturbation is the only reasonable sexual outlet(maybe not even that) for a cuckold husband and he'll understand why the very first time he sees his wife truly satisfied for the first time in her life. Why should his wife put up with his little dick that cums in 10 seconds, long before she even gets warmed up? Why would a wife allow her cuckold to give another woman a lousy fuck when all he deserves is to have his little dick retired from sex for the rest of his life?

One other thing, is that there aren't any rules as to what a "true cuckold husband" actually is and how he is supposed to be treated or behave. Every couple has to work out what they like and how they want to proceed with the lifestyle. Rules can be changed or eliminated as they move through their experience to suit their own needs. Nobody has any lock on what you're "supposed" to do or how one should act in the lifestyle, except that the wife or significant other will be having many partners and lots of sex, while the cuckold will likely be denied all sex, except possibly occasional masturbation. He's been fired from his job of fucking his wife for good reason, so that's usually the end of sex for him.
Great post. I agree with what you have written with a little clarification, Not all cuckolds fail to satisfy their wives in bed. Some are hung like horses but get a thrill out of sharing their wives with other men. It is kind of funny that we are on a hotwife forum because I truly believe that all cuckolds should not have sex with any women other then their wives. A question I have is why women want to limit their husband from masturbating as much as he wants to? Don't get me wrong because I would love to be put in a cock cage by a beautiful wife or girlfriend and let her control if I ever have any kind of sex at all.

I have been with my boy friend bull for the past 9 years, except in few sessions with his friends, he is the only one person to have me exclusively so far and we intend to continue with this life style. Another issue in our relation is that our hubby is not aware of this arrangement, which means basically i am cheating on him or on other words I would say he is the "perfect cuckold".
Having your hubby involved in this would be the best thing you could do, he will provide for your where as you boyfriend would satisfy you and best thing you guys could do is bareback without any requirement of BC. Since my hubby is not aware of our arrangement, I do not get the opportunity to blandly deny him (even though I create some situations) and always remain in the risk of pregnancy from my hubby unless I got on BC.

I was just running off thoughts in my head when I wrote my post. I want you to know that I agree totally with you on everything you wrote. Your cuckold marriage sounds almost like one of a kind. You never mentioned anything about your husband being physically active or present while your sexual partner and you are having sex. I haven't read all of your posts so I could be wrong about that. It appears that there is no set in stone pattern in a cuckold relationship. I very much like the ending paragraph of your post. I consider myself as being a cuckold but I haven't had the chance to be in a relationship and I am divorced twice and now alone and getting old. If I could have another relationship and become an acting cuckold I would want it to be much like yours. I envy your husband.
Thank you for your post Kristin
Thank you for your reply,In answer my husband is no longer physically active sexually with me,it serves no purpose,i received little pleasure from him.I prefer being alone and sharing intimate moments exclusively with my sex partner,My sex partner and i have developed over the years a beautiful,and intimate sexual relationship that results in very rewarding orgasms for both of us,My body has adjusted to his size and rhythm,that has produced a wonderful sexual partnership.The intimate moments we share excludes my husband,and without my husband present allows me to let go and enjoy my sex partner without worry.
As i stated before my husband is a wonderful,loving and caring cuckold,whom i love and respect,and never want to lose.

Back