wife is exclusive to boyfriend

He is cheating on his wife but somehow faithful to a married woman?

Hmmmmm......

I have seen strange things happen but I find it hard to believe any real bull would be faithful to a woman that has no intention of settling down with him.
Well maybe our lifestyle doesn't fit into your vision, but we give him the sexual pleasure he does not get at home and we see him at least once a week. He is happy and we are happy. Considering his concern, and ours over STD, this arrangement works better then fucking everything that moves like some guys do!

Well maybe our lifestyle doesn't fit into your vision, but we give him the sexual pleasure he does not get at home and we see him at least once a week. He is happy and we are happy. Considering his concern, and ours over STD, this arrangement works better then fucking everything that moves like some guys do!
WOW. Hot and safe :))))))))))))))))))))))

My wife has attempted this but with no success so far. When she tries she ends up getting too turned on by how bad I want her and gives in.
She has mentioned only letting me have her on the days after she comes home from seeing him, but that hasn't worked either.
It's sexy to think about but I can't see myself allowing it.

DeeAnna, Tommi and I didn't make a decision for her to be exclusively with me, but due to some health issues he was having (couldn't get it up), they didn't have sex for about 14 months of our relationship. They had been married for over 20 years, and both of them handled it well. Actually worked out for everyone, in a sense. He couldn't do it and by me doing it with his wife it took the pressure off of him. She had been introduced to big dick previously and wanted more than he could give her, anyway. I liked the idea that I was "the one" when it came to her sexual needs. Of course we never did any of the humility or depravation stuff, so if you are into that, it might be your thing to go exclusive!
Deke, you are so kind in your writings about us! And YES I am thankful that you could ALWAYS get it up for me! I'm sure you know that you are still "the one" that I think of when I get thirsty and hot!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 264
  • Dee2.jpg
    Dee2.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Dside.jpg
    Dside.jpg
    999.1 KB · Views: 256
There are problems with this whole thread. To many words being spoken.The truth is we can all do what we want. But it is not being stated here the fact that there would be no boyfriends unless the husband allowed it, and most wouldn't allow it. The husband does not have to do any of what has been said here. Everything about the cuckold lifestyle has to be a choice. If all of the husbands said no boyfriends, no to being cut off from intercourse what then? Please don't take me wrong because personally to me most of what has been debated is true. I see cuckolding as a wonderful, exciting lifestyle but everything we as humans do is a choice. What goes along with choices are results. If a wife or a husband cheats on the other and is found out that choice will have results. Wives going black only is a choice and could very well end up in a divorce if the husband choices to say no and the wife does her thing anyway. What ever is done in a marriage is a choice. If a husband and wife decide to do cuckolding then that is great . I am all for cuckolding by the way. I like the black only decision. No intercourse for the husband I think is hot. I don't agree with making him take the spare bedroom or not see his wife naked because a marriage needs a closeness (touching,kissing,snuggling and pillow talk) between a husband and wife. Sex is for the BF but everything else needs to be for the marriage. This lifestyle doesn't apply to 99.50% percent of the worlds population.

When my husband first set me up on a date for my 50th birthday we were having lots of sex but it wasn't real satisfying for me. After I started having sex with black men regularly and my husband watched how the guys satisfied me, he more or less quit fucking me. He still used his very talented tongue on me but there was no putting his little dicklet in me anymore.

Phyliss

True. But so what? Relax and have fun. Guiding discourse on the internet is like controlling the tides. If it does not suit you swim in another direction.
There are problems with this whole thread. To many words being spoken.The truth is we can all do what we want. But it is not being stated here the fact that there would be no boyfriends unless the husband allowed it, and most wouldn't allow it. The husband does not have to do any of what has been said here. Everything about the cuckold lifestyle has to be a choice. If all of the husbands said no boyfriends, no to being cut off from intercourse what then? Please don't take me wrong because personally to me most of what has been debated is true. I see cuckolding as a wonderful, exciting lifestyle but everything we as humans do is a choice. What goes along with choices are results. If a wife or a husband cheats on the other and is found out that choice will have results. Wives going black only is a choice and could very well end up in a divorce if the husband choices to say no and the wife does her thing anyway. What ever is done in a marriage is a choice. If a husband and wife decide to do cuckolding then that is great . I am all for cuckolding by the way. I like the black only decision. No intercourse for the husband I think is hot. I don't agree with making him take the spare bedroom or not see his wife naked because a marriage needs a closeness (touching,kissing,snuggling and pillow talk) between a husband and wife. Sex is for the BF but everything else needs to be for the marriage. This lifestyle doesn't apply to 99.50% percent of the worlds population.

My husband told me to go ahead and follow what I feel and I have!Ive had many deep love affairs and Ive been so deeply in love filled continuously with thick black baby seed and Ive stretched the limits to the extremes!Even living with my lovers for weeks!Ive walked the streets and sold my pussy for my lovers,Ive pleased rooms full of my mens friends,Ive done ******* for my men and let them gang bang me,Ive done their rotts and pitts,Ive been used by their women,their fathers,even ones mom and *******!My husband is aware and totally encourages me!I have a regular steady boyfriend Darrian for 5 years and hes gotten me prego twice but Ive lost both :( Ive put myself out there and black men just love pounding and beating up my tiny shaved white pussy and being married makes it even hotter and I love giving it up and making love to other men outside my marriage!Im in St.Louis and I love making love to big strong black men!COME LOVE ME!

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

My Filipina wife is 28 years younger than me, and has a much stronger libido. My preference of having sex only 2-3 times a month left her feeling frustrated. Almost 2 years ago, with my blessing, she started dating a half-black guy around her age. My wife hasn't gone totally exclusive to her boyfriend, as we still have sex a couple of times a month. However, her boyfriend has become her primary sex partner, and stays the night with us most weekends, and sometimes during the week.

My wife is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and they do many non-sexual activities together. I love seeing them cuddle together on the sofa, and whisper "I love you" or "mahal kita" to each other. However, I have never felt that my wife's love for her boyfriend has diminished her love for me. Indeed, in Filipino culture, marriage is a very important institution.

Back