wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Sounds' like a good idea, it's good that you communicate on that level because a few women I've been with wouldn't even tell their husband he's cut off.

Why even keep him as a husband. Just divorce him.
yes i agree, why keep him around to make yourself feel good. Let him go so he my find a women that finds him sexy & will give him some kind of life, I always wonder if the shoe was on the other foot how the wife would feel taking second place. Works for us because we got rid of the paper & stayed best friends, started as best friends & ended the same. good luck but always remember in the back of your mind, if he's not happy one day you wake up & hes gone !!

Sounds' like a good idea, it's good that you communicate on that level because a few women I've been with wouldn't even tell their husband he's cut off.
So what you are saying is that you knew that these women were exclusive to you but didn't tell their husbands? I am sure that still made you feel very proud.

We are not too much into the dom sub play.again my hubs and i have a pretty solid marriage,and he is a very strong guy,very secure.About the only thing that gets into humiliation i guess, Is when my F/B stays over night hubby stays in the guest bedroom. My F/B is also my alpha when i am with him,and hubby is always second when i am out or he is here for a overnight.
Well I just had to weigh in. I got a petty good looking wife and you are a sweet looking gurl yourself. I would never want to be cut out of making love or having sex with one whom is my mate and turns me on . Just my thoughts. Enjoy!

Although I respect your views, I am one husband that can confirm that once a husband is cut off from sexual activity this does NOT mean the end of your marriage.
My wife had a Black Lover for 4 years. That was around 5 years ago when they split up (but thbose reasons are another matter).
My wife cam home one day after a weekend away with him and sat me down for a chat. She was worried and upset and so I asked her what the problem was. She broke down and cried and told me that her Bf wanted her to be exclusive to him sexually and she was having a problem knowing that this would upset me. She also confessed afterwards that she was also worried in case i stopped their relationship (something i would never have done anyway).
It took me all of 2 seconds to agree to this arrangement. My train of thought? Simple really: He is giving her the best sex ever. I have problems fulfilling her sexual needs. What is there to decide other than my levels of sexual contact (if any)?
In the end, they decided that it was ok for me to wank. Also that my wife would, every now and again, give me a hand job (although that stopped very quickly as she would always tell me to DIY after a couple of strokes), I could clean her or give her oral now and again when she decided. We kissed a lot. We cuddled every night when she was with me. We spoke about a lot of things, more than we ever had. We both expressed our total commitment to our marriage and declared our love for each other.
What i could not do with my wife: Have full penetrative sex.
We have now been married for 20 years. We have a solid and stable marriage and although she stopped playing after their relationship ended, would i go down this road again with my wife? YES, without even thinking about it this time.
This is amazing, and I guess the same will happen to me very soon. My wife starts the relation with her lover few months ago. She is seeing him once or twice a week

Well since you ask,
My husband is my rock, my soul mate my best friend, we enjoy each other's company. We are more than just married we are life partners, I enjoy looking after him and he enjoys doing little things for me and seeing my happy immensely. I have always had a higher libido than him this way we stay together forever without the stress.

Marriage is more than just sex, you can get sex absolutely anywhere, a good marriage is very hard to find and priceless.
This is sooooo true

AS we are almost in the same boat. I'm wondering and would ask if it is a good idea to have a regular lover? or it is better to change it from time to time

AS we are almost in the same boat. I'm wondering and would ask if it is a good idea to have a regular lover? or it is better to change it from time to time
If you can find the right Man, I would always suggest a regular lover. That way you can build a bond with each other and feel comfortable together. Both relationships need to grow. Having said that, we are all different

IF your husband is a true cuck at heart, he will be THRILLED that he is no longer allowed to be in your pussy. He knows in his little cuckold heart that pussy belongs exclusively to real men, superior men, and NOT to weak wimpy cuckolds. He will gladly and with relief step aside and just be happy that you are having the best sex of your life.

Once you are cut off from your wife, the marriage is over. You might as well go to a lawyer and begin the divorce.

There's more to a marriage than trying to stick your tiny dick into your wife, causing her nothing but frustration and resentment. My wife weaned me off intercourse starting in 1992, and we're still together and doing just fine. My wife gets more and better sex than I can provide and that makes us both happy.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
wow :))))))))))))))))))))))----------------------

Yes i am lucky,my hubs is very secure,and he knows i would not give up my marriage,I think once he conceded to the fact I am much happier with my F/B than with his attempts and always failing to give me a orgasm.He felt relived letting my F/B take over and become my exclusive sex partner.I am now addicted to BBC and don't see myself ever going back to just my hubby
Goddess you !!!!!!!!!!

Back