wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Although I respect your views, I am one husband that can confirm that once a husband is cut off from sexual activity this does NOT mean the end of your marriage.
My wife had a Black Lover for 4 years. That was around 5 years ago when they split up (but thbose reasons are another matter).
My wife cam home one day after a weekend away with him and sat me down for a chat. She was worried and upset and so I asked her what the problem was. She broke down and cried and told me that her Bf wanted her to be exclusive to him sexually and she was having a problem knowing that this would upset me. She also confessed afterwards that she was also worried in case i stopped their relationship (something i would never have done anyway).
It took me all of 2 seconds to agree to this arrangement. My train of thought? Simple really: He is giving her the best sex ever. I have problems fulfilling her sexual needs. What is there to decide other than my levels of sexual contact (if any)?
In the end, they decided that it was ok for me to wank. Also that my wife would, every now and again, give me a hand job (although that stopped very quickly as she would always tell me to DIY after a couple of strokes), I could clean her or give her oral now and again when she decided. We kissed a lot. We cuddled every night when she was with me. We spoke about a lot of things, more than we ever had. We both expressed our total commitment to our marriage and declared our love for each other.
What i could not do with my wife: Have full penetrative sex.
We have now been married for 20 years. We have a solid and stable marriage and although she stopped playing after their relationship ended, would i go down this road again with my wife? YES, without even thinking about it this time.
wow! its a big world........

You are right my hubs and i are still interment,and we are much closer,and we both communicate much better.My BF is sex ,and we do have some very interment and pleasurable moments together.but i still love my hubby and have no wish to leave,the only restriction,for hubby is we no longer have penetration. My BF is exclusive in penetration,and fluid exchange.
You must be very special to have BOTH of them :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Seems like you have a similar situation to mine, and I'm so glad that you are strong enough to put your and you bulls needs above your boyfriends. It seems that a lot of them can be a little jealous and too self interested to allow you to do the right thing. Have you considered completely ending your physical relationship with your husband or do you prefer to be able to still play with him in other sexual ways?

I LOVE YOU EMPOWERED FEMALES :))))))))))))))))))-------------

I agree with you fully. My wife has been Black Only for over ten years. We celebrated our 33r d wedding anniversary in June. Although we do not have sexual intercourse we still are close sexually. Her Black Lovers satisfy her sexually and I get to be her emotional satisfaction. We both agreed that this was our course and we have stayed on it and we are satisfied with our lives. We are looking forward to many more happy years together. :wub:
it takes all kinds:)))))))))))))))))))))))))-------------------------

Sarah and I have discussed this at length and at various times. We seem to naturally progress to Sarah becoming more exclusive with her lovers as their relationship develops. Neither of us would want or wish that I become completely denied (we have a very fulfilling sex life) its seems natural that the frequency of penetrative sex for me declines.

The longest Sarah was completely exclusive with her lover was for about 9 months and I only received hand jobs. The first time we had sex after this period was very passionate and loving, Sarah admits this kind or reconnection is quite attractive to her.

I believe if Sarah is successful in establishing a long term relationship with a black man she will become exclusive to him and I look forward to it.

If the husband is considerate and thoughtful enough the question will never be an issue.
My hubbie was intially concerned about the guilt complex I was having after I confessed to him I had "feelings" for a work colleague, I'd been in a secret affair with him for about six months by then. After a tearful conversation he gave me Licence to enjoy myself as he didn't want to lose our marriage. Within a month he was happily shopping with me on a Saturday for outfits and lingerie for to please my boyfriend with.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

The BF 'willing to commit' to a married/committed woman seems a bit far-fetched. From personal experience - saying and doing are two different things. The REALITY of such an arrangement usually dictates that for the married woman, family always comes first, which means that 9.5 times out of 10 should anything family-related arise, this leaves the Bull/BF on the outside of the equation. That being said, there is some cause to pause, wondering if a Bull truly puts his own sexual needs aside in such situations? When his hotwife isn't available?

Back