wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Thanks for the encouragement ,My hubs and i communicate better and enjoy times together much better now.and believe our marriage is better than ever now. I really believe the stress for my hubs is less knowing i am much happier and kept more satisfied in bed by my sex partner, than he could ever achieve I have found sex with a BBC is more gratifying. It also helps that they both get along
Good girl honey,I am so happy for you and I encourage you to always stay black bred!

My boyfriend and I have the same arrangement with my husband!My husband stays my hubby and Ill jack him off and suck him sometimes but my pussy is off limits to his white cock!My boyfriend Darrian has laid claim to my pussy for himself and all black men for their pleasure and for black breeding!I am free to make love with any black gentleman who gets up on me and all my boyfriends boys but D has told my husband to keep his cum outa me and I agree,I only want to feel big strong superior black men cumming in my married pussy!Good choice honey

Seems like you have a similar situation to mine, and I'm so glad that you are strong enough to put your and you bulls needs above your boyfriends. It seems that a lot of them can be a little jealous and too self interested to allow you to do the right thing. Have you considered completely ending your physical relationship with your husband or do you prefer to be able to still play with him in other sexual ways?

Seems like you have a similar situation to mine, and I'm so glad that you are strong enough to put your and you bulls needs above your boyfriends. It seems that a lot of them can be a little jealous and too self interested to allow you to do the right thing. Have you considered completely ending your physical relationship with your husband or do you prefer to be able to still play with him in other sexual ways?
I mainly tease hubby and then I tell him to go get himself off.And my boyfriend and I made an agreement in the beginning that all black men could fuck me and even breed me.He mainly just doesnt want me fucking white men like my husband,hell,he even sets me up with other black guys and his friends!Says he likes to keep his white whore fulla black dick like a good white girl should be lol and I like it ;)

I mainly tease hubby and then I tell him to go get himself off.And my boyfriend and I made an agreement in the beginning that all black men could fuck me and even breed me.He mainly just doesnt want me fucking white men like my husband,hell,he even sets me up with other black guys and his friends!Says he likes to keep his white whore fulla black dick like a good white girl should be lol and I like it ;)

Exactly how it should be! My primary bull also acts sort of like a charitable pimp who lets other blacks use me (just for free!). I'm a little confused as to whether 'breed' means to cum inside or to actually get you pregnant?

I mean I would be all up for it as long as you don't cut off sex completely. I would love for them to be together alone and hold hands if we were all out. It got me excited when we all went to tattoo shop and he was having her get QOS and she wanted it big on her chest and I had to say no but tattoo guy was smiling knowing boyfriend was fucking her and he owned her and we all know it.
My husband is not cut off,just no intercourse.BJ and hand job ,or rubing is ok

My boyfriend and I have the same arrangement with my husband!My husband stays my hubby and Ill jack him off and suck him sometimes but my pussy is off limits to his white cock!My boyfriend Darrian has laid claim to my pussy for himself and all black men for their pleasure and for black breeding!I am free to make love with any black gentleman who gets up on me and all my boyfriends boys but D has told my husband to keep his cum outa me and I agree,I only want to feel big strong superior black men cumming in my married pussy!Good choice honey
I think that is the perfect solution

So what is the point in you staying married?

Well since you ask,
My husband is my rock, my soul mate my best friend, we enjoy each other's company. We are more than just married we are life partners, I enjoy looking after him and he enjoys doing little things for me and seeing my happy immensely. I have always had a higher libido than him this way we stay together forever without the stress.

Marriage is more than just sex, you can get sex absolutely anywhere, a good marriage is very hard to find and priceless.

Well since you ask,
My husband is my rock, my soul mate my best friend, we enjoy each other's company. We are more than just married we are life partners, I enjoy looking after him and he enjoys doing little things for me and seeing my happy immensely. I have always had a higher libido than him this way we stay together forever without the stress.

Marriage is more than just sex, you can get sex absolutely anywhere, a good marriage is very hard to find and priceless.
I know it is more than just sex. I just always felt sex was a very important part of marriage. It brings you closer in so many ways, IMHO. But I am meeting a lot of people on here who feel the same way you do.

Well since you ask,

Very well stated your marriage is pretty much the same as mine .congrats

Well since you ask,

Reluctantly I agreed provided he understood I was having the marital bed and he was now a spare room tenant!
That was four months ago and where the interesting aspect of the exclusivity angle has changed for me. I no longer want my husband seeing me in the nude or even in my underware I now lock the bathroom door, that's private for James (my lover) he hadn't asked me to go that far but thats what I want! My husband has adapted or rather he hasn't complained but I feel I need to amend our agreement so he understands this totally. Has anyone else felt this way?
A marriage is more than sex, but if you are uncomfortable being in underwear in front of the husband, it doesn't sound like much of a life partnership. But... to each their own, I guess.

I had this kind of arrangement in my last relationship and it was fantastic, the most happy ive ever been in a relationship and she loved being able to have a f/b but still got relationship stuff with me. from time we entered the agreement i was cut off and not allowed any sex, and 1 hj a month, this continued until she had to move to california for work. I would love to get back to that kind of life!

Back