WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE MORE ACCEPTABLE???

Dude you need to stop trying to educate everyone about certain parts of history to make the White man seem like he never started the slavery of the so called modern era. Tribes of the so called acient world used so called slavery because of war. It was never used to the degree of the white man and how he exploited it to be wealthy who care is 800000 White men died because they wanted to keep an Ideology alive. It never disappeared only renamed itself. Its sort of disrespectful to Black families of African decent or people of Africa to always make claims or remake certain details to state fact which I highly doubt was told to them by Africans from those tribes. Histroy books many of them written by caucasians rewrite histroy. One day you will stop believing your own lies and seek the real truth and respect Black people. SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING ON BLACK HISTORY. Its sad you never give us props or say anything positive about Black people but you always have a comment about our histroy that was stolen and re-written a thousand times over. To make it clear Africans or people of African decent were doing things before any caucasain even had a clue about the world. You learned about them in social studies class. The Moors, Phonecian, kushites, sumeriansEgyptians, mayans. etc. My rant is done. Give respect where respect is due. Excuse my spelling. Typing to fast on cellphone
Rock your wrong again! He was talking about the White Men who died to end slavery,mostly from the Union Army and Naval Forces. Don't jump in on something you know nothing about! Many Whites died to free the Colored People! Don't forget that! - Not Ever!

Give respect where respect is due.

I certainly wasn't meaning to be "disrespectful", ROCKHARDON, and I could take issue with a lot of what you just posted in your attempt to dress me down, but will refrain from taking issue in the forum. If you wish to discuss this further, please do it privately. However, I might suggest you choose your words a bit more carefully ... ie: "The whitemen ****** slavery" was a poor choice of wordage. Peace ... Mac

Rock your wrong again! He was talking about the White Men who died to end slavery,mostly from the Union Army and Naval Forces. Don't jump in on something you know nothing about! Many Whites died to free the Colored People! Don't forget that! - Not Ever!

White muscleboy. Thats why you got punched in the mouth and your ass kicked simply because you should be quiet. Then you call Blackmen and women colored. You dont have a clue about Black people. Those whitemen died for an institution. You really believe that poor whites wanted to end slavery then your surley mistaken. If they had money or benefitted from slavery they would have not fought a war or died to so called help the Blackman. Come on now even the president didnt want to destroy the nation. He never freed blacks. Just put us in a comprimising situation called Jim crow. The civil war was about a nation of cousins, bros etc who was figting about an Institution. The world was becoming an Indusrtial power so ideologies to oppress had to change. Like I said earlier stop putting yourselves as the victims who so. Called helped us. The same 800000 men let this go on for a few hundred years before they decided to fight for what cause. Not mines. Black people suffered just as bad or even worse because they tney had to now fit In with the poor white and rich whites. Competing on all levels of the new Amerikkkan experience Dont get me wrong some white men and women paid the ulitimate price for assisting to slow the oppression but they were far and inbetween. May they rest in peace.

I certainly wasn't meaning to be "disrespectful", ROCKHARDON, and I could take issue with a lot of what you just posted in your attempt to dress me down, but will refrain from taking issue in the forum. If you wish to discuss this further, please do it privately. However, I might suggest you choose your words a bit more carefully ... ie: "The whitemen ****** slavery" was a poor choice of wordage. Peace ... Mac

Whatever you want to call it. Your not black and your family is not living the in the destruction of Black lives. You dont have grand parents who actually lived it. So please with the third party knowledge. You must have read from white authors. Its all good though.

I am glad you can take issue with what I stated. I would expect that. I also felt that way with what was stated by you also. I am Blackman so I have issue with White men trying to be experts on the Black experience. Wr dont do it to whites so why do that ******* to us. very disrespectful to say the least.

what can we say

Constructive dialog is what is key. Not assumptions or some bs scholar who writes a book without even living the experience is what is needed. I am glad we all didnt have to live in those hard times. We now can explore our differences and learn how to respect one another and understand the past and not repeat the same bs. Tolerance and understanding is key. Histroy has a way of being re written by those who are In power but the truth surfaces slowly and eventually over powers the lies or passive lies to reshape thoughts and dialog.

Hey there Whitegal (I see that you're from the UK too - I'm in Windsor). I'm a white guy and personally no problem at all with dating black women (and have done so). I do however find the idea of white girls "going black" really sexy. I'm not entirely sure why. I guess its the idea of black men being the "alpha males". Not just about cock size (but WOW, some black guys are huge LOL). I think that black men are often culturally more sexually dominant that white guys. I guess a lot of white guys that think like me are "bi-curious" (trust me, when i see a black guy in the showers at the gym, I take a second look LOL). There is something very masculine about their dark skin, muscular bodies, big dicks, deep voices etc. etc. (hope this wasn't too much info). Tristan

Constructive dialog is what is key. Not assumptions or some bs scholar who writes a book without even living the experience is what is needed. I am glad we all didnt have to live in those hard times. We now can explore our differences and learn how to respect one another and understand the past and not repeat the same bs. Tolerance and understanding is key. Histroy has a way of being re written by those who are In power but the truth surfaces slowly and eventually over powers the lies or passive lies to reshape thoughts and dialog.

There will always be two versions of history both of which will contain enough "fact" to be plausible. The truth, however, will lay somewhere in between the two.

Slavery was not a "black" experience, it was a world experience which involved many races and nations. The USA stands out not because it instituted slavery, which it did not, but because it was the last of the modern "enlightened" countries to abolish it.

Slavery still continues today in many areas of the world and in many forms, it knows no boundaries regarding race, religion or nationality. It is greed thing.

You dont have a clue about Black people. Those whitemen died for an institution. You really believe that poor whites wanted to end slavery then your surley mistaken. If they had money or benefitted from slavery they would have not fought a war or died to so called help the Blackman. Come on now even the president didnt want to destroy the nation. He never freed blacks. Just put us in a comprimising situation called Jim crow. The civil war was about a nation of cousins, bros etc who was figting about an Institution. The world was becoming an Indusrtial power so ideologies to oppress had to change. Like I said earlier stop putting yourselves as the victims who so. Called helped us. The same 800000 men let this go on for a few hundred years before they decided to fight for what cause. Not mines. Black people suffered just as bad or even worse because they tney had to now fit In with the poor white and rich whites. Competing on all levels of the new Amerikkkan experience

wow ... Hope you'll do some honest research ... I think you'll feel better about your heritage (and whites) once you do. ;)

I think the slave/Black owned thing is a bit of a fallacy, most of it seems to come from sexual fantasy rather than reality, (hence it being on the internet where people can open up their fantasy as much as they like) In reality women who claim to be black owned ETC are probably just as sexually open to white men in the real world, they and, or, their partners, as well as husbands whose partners have no idea that they are on this site, just live out fantasies here on the internet, reality is very different, the reason i have a thing for black men is simply contrast, something exotic but that does not mean that i want to sleep with every black guy i meet, in truth i have only ever met four black men that i found attractive in my life. just the same as white men, i either find you attractive or i don't, it's simply the contrast and exotic that interests me.

Does anyone know why it seems to be more Acceptable for.... A white woman to date a black man.... People don't seem to accept the white man Dating black woman scenario ...
Black/white IR couples in most parts of the US catch some flack, whether BM/WF or WM/BF. In my experience the south generally is least accepting of B/W couples, while California, Minnesota and New York are much more tolerant. I am in Minnesota now, but used to live in the Dallas area, where I spent a couple of years living with a black woman (I'm a white guy). We lived in a mixed neighborhood outside of Dallas which had equal numbers of black, hispanic and white folks. People around our neighborhood were accustomed to having neighbors of different races, and seeing IR couples. No one payed much attention to me and my g/f in our neighborhood, because race didn't matter around there.

The city of Dallas however was a different story; it was quite racially polarized. When we went into Dallas or mid-cities, we would be stared at frequently. Sometimes strangers would do double takes, other times they would just stare; often a couple of guys (black or white) would nudge each other and chuckle at us. We never encountered any real hostility, though. After awhile I grew a thicker skin and learned to ignore the looks. My g/f had been with white guys before and was already used to it. It was ridiculous though; hopefully things have changed down there. Here in Minnesota, no one seems to pay much attention to B/W couples. I have spent time working in London which has plenty of B/W couples; they don't seem to attract much attention there, whether BM/WF or WM/BF. I believe that the degree of tolerance to B/W relationships depends mostly on where you go.

White muscleboy. Thats why you got punched in the mouth and your ass kicked simply because you should be quiet. Then you call Blackmen and women colored. You dont have a clue about Black people. Those whitemen died for an institution. You really believe that poor whites wanted to end slavery then your surley mistaken. If they had money or benefitted from slavery they would have not fought a war or died to so called help the Blackman. Come on now even the president didnt want to destroy the nation. He never freed blacks. Just put us in a comprimising situation called Jim crow. The civil war was about a nation of cousins, bros etc who was figting about an Institution. The world was becoming an Indusrtial power so ideologies to oppress had to change. Like I said earlier stop putting yourselves as the victims who so. Called helped us. The same 800000 men let this go on for a few hundred years before they decided to fight for what cause. Not mines. Black people suffered just as bad or even worse because they tney had to now fit In with the poor white and rich whites. Competing on all levels of the new Amerikkkan experience Dont get me wrong some white men and women paid the ulitimate price for assisting to slow the oppression but they were far and inbetween. May they rest in peace.

Rock-You show your ignorance again! I'll put you down everytime you try! Blacks need to educate themselves on the White Men and White Women who freed them! Don't confuse fantasy talk with real talk when it comes to me! There is an everlasting debt owed to Whites by the Blacks who were freed by them! The American Civil War had much more to do with the Power of the Federal Government as compared to State's Rights! I would have fought for the Union because my Country is the entire Nation over any individual States or Confederation of States. Don't forget several famous White Women who served as Nurses and even as Soldiers! Remember the White Women who educated Blacks in Reading and Writing! Don't even try to forget the Whites who ran the Under-Ground Railroad! Don't forget the Men from the South who fought for the Union! Don't ever dare to forget even White Slave-Masters who also fought for the Union! There Country was more important to them than there State which makes sense! There Country was more important to them than their Slaves too! There Country was more important to themI always consider Robert E. Lee to be an ass-hole for leaving the Union for the State of Virginia! He had a relative of far less fame who stayed with the Union and served in the United States Navy which blockaded the South in the Anaconda Plan of Union Army General Winfield Scott! Start reading some history Rock so that you won't expose your ignorance! You just make a fool out of yourself and folks won't respect you!

Rock-You show your ignorance again! I'll put you down everytime you try! Blacks need to educate themselves on the White Men and White Women who freed them! Don't confuse fantasy talk with real talk when it comes to me! There is an everlasting debt owed to Whites by the Blacks who were freed by them! The American Civil War had much more to do with the Power of the Federal Government as compared to State's Rights! I would have fought for the Union because my Country is the entire Nation over any individual States or Confederation of States. Don't forget several famous White Women who served as Nurses and even as Soldiers! Remember jobthe White Women who educated Blacks in Readin n. Writing! Don't even try to forg. the Whites who ran the Under-Ground Railroad! Don't forget the Men from the South who fought for the Union! Don't ever dare to forget even White Slave-Masters who also fought for the Union! There Country was more important to them than there State which makes sense! There Country was more important to them than their Slaves too! There Country was more important to themI always consider Robert E. Lee to be an ass-hole for leaving the Union for the State of Virginia! He had a relative of far less fame who stayed with the Union and served in the United States Navy which blockaded the South in the Anaconda Plan of Union Army General Winfield Scott! Start reading some history Rock so that you won't expose your ignorance! You just make a fool out of yourself and folks won't respect you!

Glorify your ignornace seriously. Everyone had an agenda. Africans had no choice. Some whites helped of course many didnt and many benefitted because it was a bigger agenda at hand. One you may not understand. Learn about your own race and see how fucked up Robert lee was. Benjamin Franklin and all of your so called heros you glorify. Like I stated before it was and is money making institution that could not be stopped only repackaged and white washed to make some seem as heroes and liberators for our cause. I am not taking away from the small minority who sacrificed everything for justice and freedom. Our fed govt did it because of economics locally and abroad. Believe that. You can keep all fake rewritten history Those who played ball benefitted. The private memoirs and journals of some of those generals tells a different story. Your ingornace is showing. Believe what you want. I live in todays world and some of the fuckery and bs that happened years ago still permeates with those who only read texts and not experience the real truth. Look at you. You actually proved to me that racist jackasses exist. By getting your ass whipped for making dumb comments. Its a shame look at yourself in the mirror. How many Blackmen do you know and are cordial enough with to consider them a friend. You have generations of white people In todays society who still view us as non existant. 3/4 if a man was I. Our constitution.

Glorify your ignornace seriously. Everyone had an agenda. African had no choice. Some. whites helped of course many didnt and many benefitted because it was a bigger agenda at hand. One you may not understand. Learn about your own race and see how fucked up Benjamin Franklin and all of your so called heroes you glorify. Like I stated before it was and is money making institution that could not be stopped only repackaged and white washed to make some seem as heroes and liberators for our cause. I am not taking away from the small minority who sacrificed everything for justice and freedom. Our fed govt did it because of economics locally and abroad. Believe that. You can keep all the fake rewritten history Those who played ball benefitted. The private memoirs and journals of some of those generals tells a different story. Your ingornace is showing. Believe what you want. I live in todays world and some of the fuckery and bs that happened years ago still permeates with those who only read texts and not experience the real truth. Look at you. You actually proved to me that racist jackasses exist. By getting your ass whipped for making dumb comments. Its a shame look at yourself in the mirror. How many Blackmen do you know and are cordial enough with to consider them a friend. You have generations of white people In todays society who still view us as non existant. 3/4 if a man was I. Our constitution.
Secondly folks respect me because I am not a muscle head who talks out the side of my ass to prove a point. Case in point Jungle fever. Damn shame

Guess you go and show your ignorance againRock!
Secondly folks respect me because I am not a muscle head who talks out the side of my ass to prove a point. Case in point Jungle fever. Damn shame
It's folks like you that generate the knowlege that you are a weak person both mentally and physically! You who likes to hide behind a keyboard and pretend your tough! Ha! You would tremble like the little boy you are if I came face to face with you and exposed you for what you are! Remember what I said before was just fun-fantasy talk and not the real deal as it never happened. I think you just like to argue with me because you want to suck my cock!

Black/white IR couples in most parts of the US catch some flack, whether BM/WF or WM/BF. In my experience the south generally is least accepting of B/W couples, while California, Minnesota and New York are much more tolerant. I am in Minnesota now, but used to live in the Dallas area, where I spent a couple of years living with a black woman (I'm a white guy). We lived in a mixed neighborhood outside of Dallas which had equal numbers of black, hispanic and white folks. People around our neighborhood were accustomed to having neighbors of different races, and seeing IR couples. No one payed much attention to me and my g/f in our neighborhood, because race didn't matter around there.

The city of Dallas however was a different story; it was quite racially polarized. When we went into Dallas or mid-cities, we would be stared at frequently. Sometimes strangers would do double takes, other times they would just stare; often a couple of guys (black or white) would nudge each other and chuckle at us. We never encountered any real hostility, though. After awhile I grew a thicker skin and learned to ignore the looks. My g/f had been with white guys before and was already used to it. It was ridiculous though; hopefully things have changed down there. Here in Minnesota, no one seems to pay much attention to B/W couples. I have spent time working in London which has plenty of B/W couples; they don't seem to attract much attention there, whether BM/WF or WM/BF. I believe that the degree of tolerance to B/W relationships depends mostly on where you go.

I spend a lot of time in London, and know alot of people in London and to be honest i have to disagree with the above article, there are very few B/W couples in London. over the last six years i have spent over 7 months a year in London and in all that time have only ever seen six or seven couples that are of mixed race. i would be very interested to find out where you got your stats from.

Back