WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE MORE ACCEPTABLE???

So glad times have changed from all those old days pics
Not at all nice seeing how racist this world used to be,
Don't know bout other people but I find the "N" word so
Disrespectful, would not even bring myself to say it in
Private,
Seeing how things used to be makes me feel so proud
to love black men
I wholeheartedly agree with your statements. I had to learn it the hard way in the form of a little wiry Black Man who bitch-slapped me and took my White Woman from me! He was only around 5'6" tall and weighed aroound 135 lbs. of Black Manhood compared to my 6'2" and weight of 236lbs. of White Boy Bodybuilding Ass! He taught me a lesson of respect that I will never forget! He educated me pure and simple!

Ha the ones saying they are owned are full of you know what!! Just guys that have taken the fantasy out of reality! Has it become more acceptable...well yes as times passes by and we learn from our old mistakes, and hypercritical selves. Look at the states that have allowed same sex marriage...now has it become appropriate that a married couple allows another man to share in their sexual adventures??? I am thinking with the internet and the means of communication we are able to see it is more prevalent than we thought it was!

Reactions: wit
@realcpl
Thanks for your post,
I'm not at all into the sharing thing in a relationship,
I find it difficult to understand that part of it all,
But as I always state.
Each to their own we live in a free society,
I'm just happy it is now acceptable,
And I know it will always be black for me

Does anyone know why it seems to be more
Acceptable for....

A white woman to date a black man....

People don't seem to accept the white man
Dating black woman scenario

It maybe that I'm biased as I ONLY date black men...

Anybody got any comments???
Black Men are very protective of their White Women too! This is a hard lesson I learned from hollering,"JUNGLE FEVER"!

My gosh.
And how the tables have turned,
So so many girls in here say they are
Slave and owned by black men,
The opposite to that pic,
I love black men,
But as far as being a slave or being owned
That's a no no for me personally...

The senerio is a biit different. The whitemen ****** slavery. The opposite is not ****** but wanted and encouraged by the White Woman or couple

Each to there own I always say...
Some ppl are into this do called being owned,
That certainly is not for me,
As someone said possessive,.....
I can live wiv that one,
I kind of like a bit of possessiveness
That most definitely will not put me off black men

The senerio is a biit different. The whitemen ****** slavery.

Not meaning to sound argumentive, but the 17th-19th century slave routes originated in Africa by native African tribes, and their treatment of captured tribesmen were a bit more ******* than even the white man's. White men never "******" slavery, just took advantage of it. Read the history! And it was white men that paid the greatest price in eliminating ****** slavery ... about 800,000 whites paid the price during the American Civil War. ;)

@whitemuscleboy

How did u find out the hard way?
I went to a bar in a town about 50 miles from where I live with two other White Bodybuilders like myself. This happened in the summertime and it was pretty hot outside so we decided to go in our flashy outfits which consisted of Tanktops,Ball Caps backwards on our heads,and short-shorts. I admit we were all so proud and strutting our stuff! We stood around the entrance door inside of the bar and made quip comments to people who we figured we could get away with it. We didn't mean any harm at all and were just having some fun. I'm not hiding the fact that some of the ladies there,both White and Black looked favoribly on us and seemed amused at our comments. I'm actually a shy person as are my friends. All three of us are single and we love and respect all women! My friends sat at a table nearby as I still stood by the door. An interracial couple came in. The White Woman was stunningly attractive as she had a very pretty face and long Blond Hair which hung low down her back. Her mini skirt revealed long beautiful legs and it's tight fit showed her blessed figure around her ass! I envied the Black Man who was with her! The Black Dude was wearing a brightly colored buisness suit with a buisness hat which matched it. He had on sharp pointed shoes and sunglasses. The thing that really made him stand out was the little feather he wore in the side of the hat's crown. I noticed he was extremely thin and wiry but yet he had an intimidating presense about him that would assure you that he was nobody to mess with! I soon found out! As they came my way she smiled at me which perked my interests when she stepped around me. I wasn't so lucky with the Black Man who noticed that I had stood my ground! He asked me if I was going to move it or lose it! His deep voice sent a chill right up my ass and spine! I backed away as he came through. The smirk I gave him made me feel like that was all I was going to do. Seconds later as he was a few steps past me I hollered,"Jungle Fever"! I am sure he knew which one of us said it but he turned around and asked which one of us three White Muscleboys had something smart to say! All three of us didn't utter a word! We sensed that this Black Guy meant buisness and that he wasn't afraid to meet any challenge,especially by White Muscleboys! He told us in his deep tone that he wasn't moving away until he finds out who's got the big mouth! I finally and nervously admitted that it was me but that I didn't mean anything by it as I was just having some fun! The Black Man put his sunglasses in his coat pocket and headed towards me. I turned around hoping he'd just decide to move on. How wrong I was! Even though he was skinny and wiry,he was a couple inches taller than me and I am 6'2" in heighth! I felt a strong grip on my upper right arm as he slowly turned me to make me face him! While holding my upper arm with his right hand,he held his open right hand up for me to plainly and obviously see. He told me that my White Pale Face is going to be slapped silly! Very hard and harsh relentless slaps were administered to my face! I felt dizzy and shocked to say the least! I never had a man slap my face before. With each blow directly across my face he would back-hand me with the back of the same hand across the other side of my face! With his left hand,he released his grip on the neckline of my tanktop and I fell straight on my ass! I felt like a fool! He reached down to get me back on my feet and then punched me solidly in the stomach which bent me helplessly over! Next he used his left hand to raise me straight upright as I moaned in pain. Then he struck me on the side of the jaw which sent me sprawling right on my back and ass! Even in my dizzy and shattered form I heard him say,"One More Time,White Muscleboy! - To which he then helped me to my feet as I figured he was done with me but I was so wrong again! This cruel Black Man punched me in the stomach again and after righting my body straight upwards,punched me squarely in the jaw which knocked me out for several minutes! When my friends got me back on my feet,the Black Man told me my stupid White Ass had that Ass Whipping Coming and for probably a long time! Something inside of me made me feel he was right! He then told me to apologize for all this commotion to his White Woman which I hurridly did! She smirked at me and told me to always look beyond the White Woman as a Black Man may very well be there to defend her! I stated,Yes'm,I am so sorry and that I didn't mean to spoil her evening. She told me I didn't spoil her evening but perhaps my evening was spoiled,especially with the outfit of Muscle Tanktop and short shorts and all those big White Muscleboy looks! I felt so defeated and conqured that it was a lesson I will never forget! My friends and I left and all the way back home we hardly said a word! - Hence my Avatar on this site here! -Dean

Not meaning to sound argumentive, but the 17th-19th century slave routes originated in Africa by native African tribes, and their treatment of captured tribesmen were a bit more ******* than even the white man's. White men never "******" slavery, just took advantage of it. Read the history! And it was white men that paid the greatest price in eliminating ****** slavery ... about 800,000 whites paid the price during the American Civil War. ;)

Dude you need to stop trying to educate everyone about certain parts of history to make the White man seem like he never started the slavery of the so called modern era. Tribes of the so called acient world used so called slavery because of war. It was never used to the degree of the white man and how he exploited it to be wealthy who care is 800000 White men died because they wanted to keep an Ideology alive. It never disappeared only renamed itself. Its sort of disrespectful to Black families of African decent or people of Africa to always make claims or remake certain details to state fact which I highly doubt was told to them by Africans from those tribes. Histroy books many of them written by caucasians rewrite histroy. One day you will stop believing your own lies and seek the real truth and respect Black people. SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING ON BLACK HISTORY. Its sad you never give us props or say anything positive about Black people but you always have a comment about our histroy that was stolen and re-written a thousand times over. To make it clear Africans or people of African decent were doing things before any caucasain even had a clue about the world. You learned about them in social studies class. The Moors, Phonecian, kushites, sumeriansEgyptians, mayans. etc. My rant is done. Give respect where respect is due. Excuse my spelling. Typing to fast on cellphone

@whitemuscleboy,
I think your lesson is well and truly learnt,
I know it probably wasn't meant but to me that sounds racist,
Everybody in this world is equal,
Good and bad in all of us, no one is better than
Anyone else,
At the end of the day if we get a cut,
We all ******* the same colour....

Back