WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE MORE ACCEPTABLE???

She is crying... That breaks the game and fun. I love black women but I don't want them as slaves, I want them as coquettish lovers.

a little more on the racist legacy of the american south. the white racists were obsessed with the idea of protecting the "purity" of white womanhood. i'm sure that had a lot to do with the guilt white men felt for their decades of exploitation of black women. but the old south was flooded with propaganda creating anxiety about black men and white women getting together.
5beast and virgin.png

racists ferociously opposed integration of public schools
9racemixingiscomunism.jpg

and carefully instilled racist attitudes in their own children:
9school1.jpg9school2.jpg

it's an old story - the forbidden fruit is the one that tastes the sweetest. with people down here in the south, with its high level of racial taboo, there's a powerful sexual energy to the black man/white woman combination. the historical reasons for that are horrible to think about. but for me there's incredible excitement in being with a black man. and i know that lots of black men feel the same way about white girls.
but like i was saying, all that history of bigotry makes for a powerful sexual tension between southern white girls and black men. i've said it before and i'll say it again: we southern white girls are kinky as hell about race and sex. approach us the right way and we really get off on the racial aspect!
17.jpg

Because white men don't like black girls sexually ,I have white friends and they admit it Not all white men but Most .looks like white women are more popular for all races ..you can also see our black women are always complaining lol
I personally love black women, if they are cute and my type of body. Would love to find a cute black couple that swing, be hot to have my wife and me both going black.

So glad times have changed from all those old days pics
Not at all nice seeing how racist this world used to be,
Don't know bout other people but I find the "N" word so
Disrespectful, would not even bring myself to say it in
Private,
Seeing how things used to be makes me feel so proud
to love black men

criminal law was used to keep the races separate. this little news item from the time breaks my heart
View attachment 169252

There wasn't a dateline for this article, but it occured in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Indiana was the major hub of KKK activity in the 1920's and 1930's, which flies in the face of those who like to believe and preach that racism and discrimination was neatly contained within the borders of the states that compromised the Confederacy.

Because white men don't like black girls sexually ,I have white friends and they admit it Not all white men but Most .looks like white women are more popular for all races ..you can also see our black women are always complaining lol

They must be in the minority then because I haven't met a white man (who wasn't gay) yet that wouldn't want to fuck a good looking black girl just as they would want to fuck a good looking female of ANY other race.
Sure they have preferences, but when it comes down to it, all pussy is pink on the inside!
Mmmm ... loves me some pink! :mstickle:
Get a enough booze in them and they couldn't care less what she looks like or what color she is either. :bounce:

Back