WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE MORE ACCEPTABLE???

@Willsrvu
Seem lots of men have one motto
ANY HOLE IS A GOAL
LOL

Yep and even those of us guys that are committed to the holes belonging to a particular woman, still discuss our ... um ... "admiration" and fantasies about those of other ladies when not in mixed company. :D

Any more of these old timey cartoons? It is not at all sexually enticing to me, I am curious about all kinda of old propaganda. I never saw any of this type before.

i think the reason why you dont see that many white men with black women is because of the slavery thing, and the fact that a lot of black women dont find white men attractive. in fact my sister was talking to her friends about me dating white women and one said she could never be with a white man because their dicks are ugly and nasty looking. dont know about all that because i dont like dick, but from what i have heard from white women who use to date white men only and now black only have said the same thing. one woman i was dating said that before she started dating black men she thought dicks were dicks. now that she dates black men only she says that white men dick's are ugly. again i dont know, hope this helps.

yeah, i agree 100%! sometimes we get carried carried away talking about black cock. although i love that penis and i love the sexual thrill, the truth is i'm not just into black cock. i'm into black MEN!
thank you for your reasons, i find so many white women are only into black dick and not the whole package. but then again most are married to white men and if they could do it all over again and if there was not that legacy of economic disparity i bet more would have married black.

There wasn't a dateline for this article, but it occured in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Indiana was the major hub of KKK activity in the 1920's and 1930's, which flies in the face of those who like to believe and preach that racism and discrimination was neatly contained within the borders of the states that compromised the Confederacy.

Northern racism still exists in this country ... we witnessed several of the northern states (Ohio, Penn, Mich, Wis, Minn) where minority voter suppression was attempted until federal judges stepped in to stop some of it. The Presidential race reminded Americans that racism is still live & well, but laying dormant. Had the other party gotten voted into office you would be witnessing a lot of surprising "reversals" of laws fought for over 100 years ago. It sadly proved that we still have a long, long way to go, unfortunately!

Also, many sounthern families were upset with the KKK's adoption of the so-called Confederate flag as their symbol, when actually the Confederate battle flag was a square flag, not a rectangular one. Still, the colors and "stars & bars" were on the flag, thus raised the stereotyping.

... i find so many white women are only into black dick and not the whole package.

Its been mentioned many times ... its a fad, BBC4pussy ... its the "bad boi fad" playing out. Women are experiencing an openly enhanced sexual freedom and choosing to experience the "BAD GURL" fad as well. Thank the internet, etc ... which have opened up a sexual revolution all around the world. Eventually, everyone may realize the down side to all this freedom run-amuk. For example, white female illegitimacy in 1950s was just 2%, and has skyrocketed since the internet technology age ... white illegitimacy is now at over 40%. And we wonder where all this gun violence is coming from ... tell me having a ******* figure in the home isn't important. Its critical.
This is one big reason why Muslims are fighting and resisting the "westernization". They see the trends of the western world as a sinful violation of their religious faith.

Northern racism still exists in this country, particularly the north ... we witnessed several of the northern states (Ohio, Penn, Mich, Wis, Minn) where minority voter suppression was attempted until federal judges stepped in to stop some of it. The Presidential race reminded Americans that racism is still live & well, but laying dormant. Had the other party gotten voted into office you would be witnessing a lot of surprising "reversals" of law fought for over 50-60 years. It proved that we still have a long, long way to go, unfortunately!

Also, many sounthern families were upset with the KKK's adoption of the so-called Confederate flag as their symbol, when actually the Confederate battle flag was a square flag, not a rectangular one. Still, the colors and "stars & bars" were on the flag, thus raised the stereotyping.

The Stars and Bars was going back to earlier times...a x on a flag represented a rebellion. Some reason we humans love our flags.

Back