Bella here!

Hey everyone I'll leave if people want me to me, I get it really.

I'm a trans woman and I've been curious about black men for a long time but it always seems they're not into me because of well I think you can imagine.

Are trans women accepted here? Or no?

Attachments

• 61195753.jpg
    61195753.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 9875672b2.jpg
    9875672b2.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 271
Bella,
Good morning just stick around...not everyone will react towards you in a positive way. For the most part, people on here are nice.
Amren

I've never involved with a trans women, I have to admit I'm curious and Intrigued, your absolutely beautiful, captivating, hot sexy.

It's not that people are rude it's because only getting messages from little white boys. So I'm out
So you complain about folks not being accepting but you yourself are not being accepting? You can simply hit the ignore button. Youre on an IR sex/cuck site, theres gonna be cucks. If they constantly bothering you or bein to pushy report em.

Last edited:
It's not that people are rude it's because only getting messages from little white boys. So I'm out
You're getting replies from "little white boys" because they are probably more active on the site. But I think there are plenty of BBCs on here that would be down to meet you.
You're gorgeous, BTW.

Hey everyone I'll leave if people want me to me, I get it really.

I'm a trans woman and I've been curious about black men for a long time but it always seems they're not into me because of well I think you can imagine.

Are trans women accepted here? Or no?
I don’t see a reason why not but I’d still advise you to tell others before setting up meets ups and potential sessions some people are hella unaccepting of trans folks still

Back