New man here looking from georgia

Daren386

Male
So Ive been viewing this site lately and jerking off to a lot of the content here . I decided to join....but apparently I already joined some years ago I guess but never did a proper intro. So here it is I'm a 47 year old man from Georgia . I'm looking for a woman for me to enjoy this with . I'm looking more for a stag/ vixen type relationship and looking for a hotwife candidate into this that would primarily fuck black guys while I watch or join in

Last edited:
So Ive been viewing this site lately and jerking off to a lot of the content here . I decided to join....but apparently I already joined some years ago I guess but never did a proper intro. So here it is I'm a 47 year old man from Georgia . I'm looking for a woman for me to enjoy this with . I'm looking more for a stag/ vixen type relationship and looking for a hotwife candidate into this that would primarily fuck black guys while I watch or join in
if your jerking off a lot to this site maybe you should lock up

We're in middle Tn. wht. couple.....

Back