bi whiteboi in a dilemma

Hi all, 24/bi whiteboi NE Ohio. Basically, a friend and his gf told me she wants to explore cucking him with me. It sounds really hot... but I've only ever fantasized about being the cuckold, especially for black men? And being bi, those fantasies have moved into the bull fucking me while she watches (or I clean up a creampie); but BBC just turns me into an absolute slut and a part of me wants to look at feminization/sissifcation because I just want to completely submit to it...

So I guess idk what to do now that they're waiting on an answer. Thinking about her taking a BBC is way hotter than thinking about fucking her myself but idk how to navigate it? Just hoping to find some people with experience / different perspectives who may be willing to chat. Happy to DM :)

Hi all, 24/bi whiteboi NE Ohio. Basically, a friend and his gf told me she wants to explore cucking him with me. It sounds really hot... but I've only ever fantasized about being the cuckold, especially for black men? And being bi, those fantasies have moved into the bull fucking me while she watches (or I clean up a creampie); but BBC just turns me into an absolute slut and a part of me wants to look at feminization/sissifcation because I just want to completely submit to it...

So I guess idk what to do now that they're waiting on an answer. Thinking about her taking a BBC is way hotter than thinking about fucking her myself but idk how to navigate it? Just hoping to find some people with experience / different perspectives who may be willing to chat. Happy to DM :)
Would going along later lead to you getting to play with just her, or them both, where y’all all get put on a leash and dominated by a Black Master?….

Would going along later lead to you getting to play with just her, or them both, where y’all all get put on a leash and dominated by a Black Master?….
ugh thinking about that is so hot... imagining the three of us all bent over getting used by Black Kings 🥵

idk the situation has just made me want to stop denying what i really want and start feminising for bbc, so idk that i could be a bull during that too

• Love
Reactions: wit
ugh thinking about that is so hot... imagining the three of us all bent over getting used by Black Kings 🥵

idk the situation has just made me want to stop denying what i really want and start feminising for bbc, so idk that i could be a bull during that too
What about all on leashes and collared… all in pink panties and you do need a metal cock cage immediately….

Back