WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE MORE ACCEPTABLE???

check yo
Wait a sec explain!!! white people took over Europe wtf?? white people are indigenous to Europe,lol Celtic history for a start goes back to around 4000BC actually probably longer, and they are one tribe of many through Europe who were all white,lol unless you are trying to tell me that Celts were black!,lol
check your history books...

What a bunch of crap I've been reading on here. Everything from the days of slavery to invading Europe. It seems nobody wants to or is afraid to admit the truth. The fact is, most white men don't find most black women particularly attractive or sexy.
maybe u dont find blacks sexy or whatever and thats fine but from what i see all over the world , your statement is rubbish , maybe the reason most of u dont is because those black women stand up for what they believe in .....

Um no!! I have no need to that's common knowledge to just about 99.9% of the civilized and educated world you are the one making the outlandish claim that's why I asked you to explain if you can offer me any credible evidence to support it or post some links to any credited and serious historical research or fact by any renowned historical body that supports it please do. simply telling me to check my history books wont do,lol and if thats your response perhaps you could tell me which particular book or books I should check as you must have read them?
The Secret History of The World by mark booth , i have no reason to make this story up

yeah but is it just theory or fact books are fine not saying your making it up I just know its wrong never the less will give it a read there are many books but most are opinions supported often by fragmented facts and outlandish theory's I'm no fool just to let you know so its probably going to take more than a book for me to accept the complete re write of western civilization based on one guys opinion. when 6/7 billion people and mountains of facts evidence and artifacts support the status quo.
Just something that i studied at College , i am not the one who wrote it and i guess i was in the wrong cause that was not the question asked,,,,

I have to say when my husband and I entered the scene. We agreed to only do couples together. You would be surprised how hard it is to find couples with a black male. When your a white couple. IR couples arent interested unless he makes her. No fun for her or my man. I have been told severel times Im not letting a white guy fuck my girl when I informed guys trying to hook up with me they had to bring there girl for my husband. The few times we hooked up with black couples were the best. They were so few and far between. My husband agreed to start doing 3ways so I could get more action.

Does anyone know why it seems to be more
Acceptable for....

A white woman to date a black man....

People don't seem to accept the white man
Dating black woman scenario

It maybe that I'm biased as I ONLY date black men...

Anybody got any comments???
Black men have always been my preference. But the time period I grew up in it was very frowned on. So after my last divorce I decided to date black men openly. (I cheated on my husbands) It took awhile for my ******* and other family to accept it and some still haven't but it is what I always wanted. I have always been attracted to black men.

I think it is simply a case of the percentage of white men and black women attracted to each other just not matching the percentage of black men and white women attracted to each other

Back