WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE MORE ACCEPTABLE???

After reading through this thread (as well as this site) there sure are a lot of experts in certain fields. In this thread alone, "experts" on the slave trade and what did/did not happen. There's "experts" on the Civil War and which side they'd be fighting for. Experts on what happens to white women in Africa and what "really happens". Plus internet tough guys calling out other internet tough guys? C'mon the world obviously needs to hear from you guys since you have these vast pools of knowledge, it's apparent it's going to waste on here. Site full of experts and geniuses...what a coincidence.

4574562_700b.jpg

I spend a lot of time in London, and know alot of people in London and to be honest i have to disagree with the above article, there are very few B/W couples in London. over the last six years i have spent over 7 months a year in London and in all that time have only ever seen six or seven couples that are of mixed race. i would be very interested to find out where you got your stats from.

You are right I spend 10 years in London and theres not many mix race couples ,but I don't think because is only racism is more because every race like to stay whit the own is (EASY) and less worries plus don't forgot BLACK and WHITE they style at war,but that war is turning again white race in some point of view.
Not because black race.More from another races,like (Oriental people ,Asian and Arab people),black race for me personally we are the Original Earth native and all the other races or they cam from US,or they coming from another world (I hope I m right).
I would like to say that WAR is more a economical war but like all war they are involved not only money too,but race,culture and civilization.

When I was first out of college was in an entry level job met a young black girl at work and we started eating lunch together and finally went out on dates. I knew my white family would freak but turned out her dad told her to quit seeing me and even had her quit the job. I always think what I missed because she was a fun girl to spend time with now days noone would care even our parents.

Does anyone know why it seems to be more
Acceptable for....

A white woman to date a black man....

People don't seem to accept the white man
Dating black woman scenario

It maybe that I'm biased as I ONLY date black men...

Anybody got any comments??

Money play a big GAME people whit money looks better,healthy,dress better and they are more HAPPY,European countries they are economically and social more stable than African countries,so the womens they will look better,dress better and behave better (they take care more them selfs) than the countries the all ways are involved in problems wars etc etc.

If u go back into history , u will see that blacks men have been fucking white women for over 300 years , Thats how the white man took overEurope [ really research your history on this one] That has Always been a major weakness for the black man and now in todays times its only right that We get some kind of credit... We started this interracial Sex thing.....
Are you saying the white men took over Europe because the black men were too busy fucking to notice it? Now that is hilarious.

bbc for bday said:
Hey all the latinas that I know who are with black males tell me that the size is a big factor. Just say it, we love big cocks. We all know how happy and horny we get when we see a big cock. Stop all the crap.
Not crap some people are user's. And some are just to dumb to see that.

W.o.w. U missed history in school ..

What school did you go to that taught you that Africans would have conquered Europe if not for having white women dangled in front of them? Even if that were true, it doesn't speak well of black men that they were sidetracked because they were thinking with their dicks rather than their brains.

Last edited:
What school did you go to that taught you that Africans would have conquered Europe if not for having white women dangled in front of them? Even if that were true, it doesn't speak well of black men that they sidetracked because they were thinking with their dicks rather than their brains.
Again what a FULLISH logic pfff is time to listen lest crap RAP music lets smoke *******,lest Alcohol and more education more books,more travel world wide and open the mind,and PLEASE PLEASE lest TV brain wash people BRAINS and bring HEAT and STUPIDITY.

What school did you go to that taught you that Africans would have conquered Europe if not for having white women dangled in front of them? Even if that were true, it doesn't speak well of black men that they were sidetracked because they were thinking with their dicks rather than their brains.
all i am saying is its history like it or not u cant change the past its called History... and yes i went to college Duke university...

Again what a FULLISH logic pfff is time to listen lest crap RAP music lets smoke *******,lest Alcohol and more education more books,more travel world wide and open the mind,and PLEASE PLEASE lest TV brain wash people BRAINS and bring HEAT and STUPIDITY.
yes that is the way most people think today , i for one only speak on things that i know and studied...

all i am saying is its history like it or not u cant change the past its called History... and yes i went to college Duke university...

Unless you're Ben Affleck.

Duke's obviously a great school, hindsight being 20/20 I wish I had applied there but I didn't want to go to school that far from home.

What a bunch of crap I've been reading on here. Everything from the days of slavery to invading Europe. It seems nobody wants to or is afraid to admit the truth. The fact is, most white men don't find most black women particularly attractive or sexy.

Back