White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
On the wedding night I did not have the pleasure .. but in the last years we fly around the wedding day for a date ... Vegas or like this year again to Mallorca and meet us with a BtW member :sex: , . @member from BtW !!! ......and maybe ;) there will be a surprise on the second night too :threesome:

Last edited:
Not on my wedding night, but a week after I got married I had my first ever BBC. I wore my wedding reception dress,my wedding rings and bridal heels. Will forever remember my 1st time with it only being days after my anniversary, extremely naughty wife!

View attachment 342080
Not on my wedding night, but a week after I got married I had my first ever BBC. I wore my wedding reception dress,my wedding rings and bridal heels. Will forever remember my 1st time with it only being days after my anniversary, extremely naughty wife!

View attachment 342080
how fabulous ! We share a love and enjoyment of bbc ! I’m in Melbourne. We’d love to keep in touch with you and share our experiences. Maybe one day we could meet and get to know one another if you ever get down to melb ? Anne xxx

That's what I want for my girl when we get married. Except one of the guys will be her stepdad. He doesn't know I know and it turns me on.[/QUOTE]

Wait.
Am I catching this right?
Your girl has a black step-dad who ducks her, and you know but he doesn't know that you know?

the truth
Afterwards I did not see him again, I never enjoyed my husband until I met a black. That changed everything my husband made pictures and saw how the black really shot me with his seed.
I will now be black whore for the family, but black should breed me well now
View attachment 1382855
View attachment 1382856
View attachment 1382857
View attachment 1382860
View attachment 1382861
View attachment 1382862
What a lovely picture with black cum leaking out of your pussy, you look so happy

Back