White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
I reckon this thread is fake I don't think or belive there is a women on here that was fucked on her wedding night by bbc other than her hubby, this is pure fanatsy.

Although probably a huge fantasy for some, and the web is full of "staged" photos, I can assure you my wife was fucked by a BBC on our wedding night.. so it does happen.

741_1000.jpg

Tibbs helped Kaylie out of her dress. She wore nothing except her thigh stockings.

She assumed the perfect poise on her arms and knees and she was moaning seconds later when Tibbs inserted his prick inside her behind. He held by her waist and yanked her head back with a fistful of her hair while fucking her hard and fast. I listened to the sound of his cock pounding Kaylie, my beautiful bride, like she was nothing but a dirty whore to him. And yes, she is a fucking whore. Kaylie has always being such from the moment I assisted Master Tibbs with seducing her toward loving his black cock. Prior to our marriage, we had been dating for over five months. Tibbs had really tightened our bond in ways I can never fully repay him. Watching him fuck my bride now was so breath-taking.

“Come over here, boi!” Tibbs barked at me.

I came and knelt beside him and waited for him to pull out of my wife. Tibbs thrust his cock down my throat and I cleaned off Kaylie’s cum juice from his shaft. He pushed me away when I was done and returned to pounding my bride. Kaylie moaned and whimpered in frantic *******. Tibbs afterwards turned her to lie on her back and came on top of her. I held Kaylie’s legs and listened to her holler from Tibbs’s rapid pounding. Kaylie reached for my cock and tugged at my balls. I felt like cumming even though I could do nothing about it.

I was in purgatory; I needed release. I couldn’t wait for Master Tibbs to cum inside my bride.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/tibbs-and-our-wedding-night-9eb41c446819

Back