I started dating my husband (2d marriage for both of us) with the intent that it would be a cuckold marraige.

I had a regular bull and saw others while we dated. Husband got piv sex once before wedding when we got engaged.

Wedding night (6 years ago) my bull (the best man) consumated the marriage, hubby was fucklicking and cleaned us both.

I fucked two BBC on the honeymoon (one from this site). Husband got his second piv the last night of the honeymoon (just to make it legal).

My ownly regret was the we learned during the wedding that our photographer was kinky. I wish i had invited her back home to photograph the consumation.

While cuckolding is an important aspect, i lucky that i found a cuck for whom relationship is more important than the fetish. But the fetish is pretty darn fun.
What a great experience. Happy for you all. But I have to ask you what is piv sex?

Has anyone ever had a hotwife wedding, like an elopement but there's a wedding party of black men? My fiance and I have been playing through this fantasy for a while now, and it's become quite a dream goal...even just one or two bbc, for me to worship before he kisses his new bride? We've been together for 10 years, just never found the right time to officially tie the know and didn't know what route to go. I'm pretty dead set on this one now though...
Any recommendations on honeymoons where it'd be easy to find a black bull or gang of bulls for a few nights? 🥰
U need bbc

I was fucked and filled by one of my favorite playmates on my wedding night/honeymoon in Vegas. I have video evidence of it on my onlyfans content. Guessing not many people have had this experience let alone have proof of it occurring. :qos:
This is just SO HOT!! Even hotter for there to be proof that you did it. That playmate had to be absolutely loving it!!

I was fucked and filled by one of my favorite playmates on my wedding night/honeymoon in Vegas. I have video evidence of it on my onlyfans content. Guessing not many people have had this experience let alone have proof of it occurring. :qos:

I've been saying it since day one, you are one of the few REAL ONES . You put a lot of other women to shame 😈 especially because you document all of your adventures! Of course you're going to have your haters out there but that just means you're doing something right

I absolutely dream and have talked about getting remarried but hopefully as a great scene either in private or preferably hers and mine favourite site blacked and blackedraw. I would make Mandingo my best man and in all honesty invite all the massive BBC’s such as Dredd, Brickzilla, Shane Diesel, Freddy Gong, and Joss Lescaff to name a few. I would then love to go to Europe and have her gangbanged by all that beautiful African bbc. We both love BBC’s and it truly makes the wheels turn in our relationship I love seeing her with my type of men

Attachments

• IMG_0662.jpeg
    IMG_0662.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0656.jpeg
    IMG_0656.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0654.gif
    IMG_0654.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 165
I absolutely dream and have talked about getting remarried but hopefully as a great scene either in private or preferably hers and mine favourite site blacked and blackedraw. I would make Mandingo my best man and in all honesty invite all the massive BBC’s such as Dredd, Brickzilla, Shane Diesel, Freddy Gong, and Joss Lescaff to name a few. I would then love to go to Europe and have her gangbanged by all that beautiful African bbc. We both love BBC’s and it truly makes the wheels turn in our relationship I love seeing her with my type of men
Omg want to have wife serve me this and I join too

This was always one of my biggest fantasies. I always thought Vegas was the best place for it to happen and maybe with an Elvis impersonator preacher(lol). She would be full of cum with it running down her legs (from our best man/witness) while we said our vows. I thought she could get creamed in a limo on the way to the church/chapel so it would be fresh and plentiful. Our vows would be cuck related and when the preacher said you may now kiss the bride I would drop to my knees lift her dress and kiss/lick her cummy pussy. Then go to our hotel room with a few bulls waiting to use her for the night. An option could be when we get back home we would find out she's pregnant.

I started dating my husband (2d marriage for both of us) with the intent that it would be a cuckold marraige.

I had a regular bull and saw others while we dated. Husband got piv sex once before wedding when we got engaged.

Wedding night (6 years ago) my bull (the best man) consumated the marriage, hubby was fucklicking and cleaned us both.

I fucked two BBC on the honeymoon (one from this site). Husband got his second piv the last night of the honeymoon (just to make it legal).

My ownly regret was the we learned during the wedding that our photographer was kinky. I wish i had invited her back home to photograph the consumation.

While cuckolding is an important aspect, i lucky that i found a cuck for whom relationship is more important than the fetish. But the fetish is pretty darn fun.
I would sign a prenup stating that due to ED, consummation by me would not be required to make the marriage leagal and that a surrogate husband deflowering the bride fulfills the consummation requirement.

Has anyone ever had a hotwife wedding, like an elopement but there's a wedding party of black men? My fiance and I have been playing through this fantasy for a while now, and it's become quite a dream goal...even just one or two bbc, for me to worship before he kisses his new bride? We've been together for 10 years, just never found the right time to officially tie the know and didn't know what route to go. I'm pretty dead set on this one now though...
Any recommendations on honeymoons where it'd be easy to find a black bull or gang of bulls for a few nights? 🥰
My hot wife and I had our honeymoon in the island of Barbados. For seven days, I watched between 5 and 8 local Black men consummate my marriage every day and night we were there. However, unless you want your new bride to be Black bred, I suggest she use the pill. Bajan men have huge ball sacs which hold millions of potent Black baby-makers. Their long, thick cocks are more than capable in transferring their baby-makers deep into the welcoming womb of a newly married white bride. My wife had a good number of Black boyfriends while she single, however, she was not Black bred. That changed by the end of our honeymoon. One month after our return to the United States, we learned that one of her island lovers had made her very pregnant with his baby.

come to Florida and we can make it happen!

My hot wife and I had our honeymoon in the island of Barbados. For seven days, I watched between 5 and 8 local Black men consummate my marriage every day and night we were there. However, unless you want your new bride to be Black bred, I suggest she use the pill. Bajan men have huge ball sacs which hold millions of potent Black baby-makers. Their long, thick cocks are more than capable in transferring their baby-makers deep into the welcoming womb of a newly married white bride. My wife had a good number of Black boyfriends while she single, however, she was not Black bred. That changed by the end of our honeymoon. One month after our return to the United States, we learned that one of her island lovers had made her very pregnant with his baby.
You know how to party love to join you too!

Yea this is how my wedding went. My best man was our bull and all the groomsmen were his friends, everyone there knew I was a locked, diapered Cuck. He even kissed her when the officiant said “you may now kiss the bride”
The reception was very interesting too, but that’s another story.
That sounds good to me!

Back