MissKittyKat

Female
Real Person
From
OH, US
Has anyone ever had a hotwife wedding, like an elopement but there's a wedding party of black men? My fiance and I have been playing through this fantasy for a while now, and it's become quite a dream goal...even just one or two bbc, for me to worship before he kisses his new bride? We've been together for 10 years, just never found the right time to officially tie the know and didn't know what route to go. I'm pretty dead set on this one now though...
Any recommendations on honeymoons where it'd be easy to find a black bull or gang of bulls for a few nights? 🥰

chloe grace moretz wtf GIF

Has anyone ever had a hotwife wedding, like an elopement but there's a wedding party of black men? My fiance and I have been playing through this fantasy for a while now, and it's become quite a dream goal...even just one or two bbc, for me to worship before he kisses his new bride? We've been together for 10 years, just never found the right time to officially tie the know and didn't know what route to go. I'm pretty dead set on this one now though...
Any recommendations on honeymoons where it'd be easy to find a black bull or gang of bulls for a few nights? 🥰
Come to Nashville 😉

It sounds very exciting, as I immediately imagine goosebumps from this lust all over my body :love:

I started dating my husband (2d marriage for both of us) with the intent that it would be a cuckold marraige.

I had a regular bull and saw others while we dated. Husband got piv sex once before wedding when we got engaged.

Wedding night (6 years ago) my bull (the best man) consumated the marriage, hubby was fucklicking and cleaned us both.

I fucked two BBC on the honeymoon (one from this site). Husband got his second piv the last night of the honeymoon (just to make it legal).

My ownly regret was the we learned during the wedding that our photographer was kinky. I wish i had invited her back home to photograph the consumation.

While cuckolding is an important aspect, i lucky that i found a cuck for whom relationship is more important than the fetish. But the fetish is pretty darn fun.

i have stated this before, but my 2nd marriage, after the ceremony was over, my wife and her bull, whom was my best man, went up to the hotel room to consummate our marriage while i went to a room 2 floors down to watch tv and take care of my 2 biracial k ids from my 1st marriage where my then wife and her bull created them.

Come to NYC

I was involved with this couple for 6 years before they moved to Australia and for her bridal party we did a role play with a few black men as strippers and we had sex right in the middle of everyone watching us, her girlfriends were surprised because they didn't know and it started a fuck feast with the other married women. Then I went with them on their honeymoon to Jamaica and fucked her all over the island while he watched. I allowed him to fuck this island girl once during the stay other than that he stayed locked up and couldn't even masturbate without permission.

Yea this is how my wedding went. My best man was our bull and all the groomsmen were his friends, everyone there knew I was a locked, diapered Cuck. He even kissed her when the officiant said “you may now kiss the bride”
The reception was very interesting too, but that’s another story.

I was fucked and filled by one of my favorite playmates on my wedding night/honeymoon in Vegas. I have video evidence of it on my onlyfans content. Guessing not many people have had this experience let alone have proof of it occurring. :qos:
So why get married? You technically " fucked" up your nuptials 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️or I guess from your perspective sealed the lucrative deal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Back