White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
dsc03749-jpg.1034604

I love this Pic. thank you

if i will ever marry a white guy.. he will be a cuck.. and then of course i will get fucked right before the wedding and in the wedding night from some black well hung bulls..
but its more possible that i will marry a nice black guy.. then i wont do that.. if not he invites some of his black friends to our wedding night.. then im all in.. lol
Sounds like my dream wedding and wedding night. Now to find a QoS that wants to marry a white boi.

If we redid our wedding now I would love for the bitch to get fucked with a bbc before the wedding and have his cum dripping down her leg during the service. Then have another bull fuck her that night while I watched. Then have several bulls lined up for each different days on the honeymoon and then all of them back for the last night to use the slut anyway they wanted. Again.

Well on the day I proposed I took her home. She got a text from one of her lovers looking to have a hookup. Given that I had just proposed she was against seeing him in person.

Against seeing him in person, they did skype and get themselves off on the day and after I proposed to her. With her brand new engagement ring on. I was at the foot of the bed jerking off.

She did invite a current lover to our wedding who she fucked a month or two prior to our wedding. But nothing happened at all at the wedding. Shame.

A week or two before the wedding. She hooked up with the lover from engagement day skype sex. For the last time. His decision.

Back