When i married my current husband,i hadn't even kissed a Master,but i did already gangbangs,orgies...and 1 year later i was blessed to find out that i was a total BBC slut,and for our anniversary,my husband always surprise me with a special gift..a group of BBC to use me
Beautiful as he should for his BBC loving wife. I wish I had a wife like you.

Has anyone ever had a hotwife wedding, like an elopement but there's a wedding party of black men? My fiance and I have been playing through this fantasy for a while now, and it's become quite a dream goal...even just one or two bbc, for me to worship before he kisses his new bride? We've been together for 10 years, just never found the right time to officially tie the know and didn't know what route to go. I'm pretty dead set on this one now though...
Any recommendations on honeymoons where it'd be easy to find a black bull or gang of bulls for a few nights? 🥰
A Very Hot!! Post fantasy fulfillment the wedding.. Spending the night on the bed with other something Extra 🖤 The gift for the lady..hot Bride to enjoy!! Wedding dress. Hot!! 🔥 Cuckold couple. Special Moments

Has anyone ever had a hotwife wedding, like an elopement but there's a wedding party of black men? My fiance and I have been playing through this fantasy for a while now, and it's become quite a dream goal...even just one or two bbc, for me to worship before he kisses his new bride? We've been together for 10 years, just never found the right time to officially tie the know and didn't know what route to go. I'm pretty dead set on this one now though...
Any recommendations on honeymoons where it'd be easy to find a black bull or gang of bulls for a few nights? 🥰
Go for it and have a great time!

I have a feeling for quite some time now that my wife is unhappy with us. When we go out, guys often hit on her and tell her that they want to fuck her and yesterday she told me she wanna find the bull and be in wedding dress and heels and everything and make me watch him fuck her

Last edited:
Back