White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
My husband gets off on me being with other men and then hearing about it from me after. He likes finding men for me and setting it up. This being said it was something we discussed and decided to try and see if we were going to end up liking and we thought what better night then our wedding night. I had been friends with this black man for a while now and we had flirted back and forth. It was one of those things were we playfully flirted but no one pushed boundaries but if given the right place and time...

Anyways we approached him about our intention and asked him if he would be interested. He was hesitant and we were nervous all being new to this. We all took some time before anyone gave immediate answers and in the end he agreed and little arrangements were made since he had already been invited to the wedding. We had the honeymoon suite at a local hotel and picked up an extra cheap room where our friend could wait for us to get to the hotel and where my husband could wait after we did.

It all went off well. The wedding was great, the reception was fun. At one point our friend came and told us he was leaving and we told him goodbye and gave him the room key. We stayed for about another hour before being driven to our hotel. We went to the suite and I freshened up a little and my husband changed into regular clothes before going down and meeting our friend. I waited in the suite with my heart about to jump from my chest. You would have thought I was having sex for the very first time.

Our friend came into the room and we talked for a little bit about the wedding, reception, and then started making out a little. Both of us were nervous. Once we started foreplay we both relaxed and it went pretty smoothly from there. He stripped down but care was made to keep me in most of my wedding attire. After a very great experience we kind of laughed as he got dressed. He gave me a kiss and left and I remained on the bed catching my breath. My husband returned shortly after and when I went to speak he told me to be quiet. He stripped down and we had sex immediately leading to both of us having great orgasms.

Afterwards he wanted me to tell him all about being with our friend not holding out any details which prompted us having sex again and then collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.

My husband gets off on me being with other men and then hearing about it from me after. He likes finding men for me and setting it up. This being said it was something we discussed and decided to try and see if we were going to end up liking and we thought what better night then our wedding night. I had been friends with this black man for a while now and we had flirted back and forth. It was one of those things were we playfully flirted but no one pushed boundaries but if given the right place and time...

Anyways we approached him about our intention and asked him if he would be interested. He was hesitant and we were nervous all being new to this. We all took some time before anyone gave immediate answers and in the end he agreed and little arrangements were made since he had already been invited to the wedding. We had the honeymoon suite at a local hotel and picked up an extra cheap room where our friend could wait for us to get to the hotel and where my husband could wait after we did.

It all went off well. The wedding was great, the reception was fun. At one point our friend came and told us he was leaving and we told him goodbye and gave him the room key. We stayed for about another hour before being driven to our hotel. We went to the suite and I freshened up a little and my husband changed into regular clothes before going down and meeting our friend. I waited in the suite with my heart about to jump from my chest. You would have thought I was having sex for the very first time.

Our friend came into the room and we talked for a little bit about the wedding, reception, and then started making out a little. Both of us were nervous. Once we started foreplay we both relaxed and it went pretty smoothly from there. He stripped down but care was made to keep me in most of my wedding attire. After a very great experience we kind of laughed as he got dressed. He gave me a kiss and left and I remained on the bed catching my breath. My husband returned shortly after and when I went to speak he told me to be quiet. He stripped down and we had sex immediately leading to both of us having great orgasms.

Afterwards he wanted me to tell him all about being with our friend not holding out any details which prompted us having sex again and then collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.

Wow.... WOW!!!!

That is amazing. I wish I could have arranged that for my wife on our wedding night.

That is super hot good for you guys

Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

View attachment 341980 View attachment 341981 View attachment 341982

Yes I was. Hubby invited three. Best night ever!

Back