White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
kate-middleton-wedding-dress-jpg.767077
s4-jpg.767081
s11-jpg.767082
Most people would secretly hope that these photos were true and would hope that the next royal baby is black, to set the perfect example to the world.

I cuckold him with several black men and one long-term white FWB before the wedding. That white FWB was our best man and got to consummate marriage on the wedding night while my cuck got to fluff, fuck-lick, and clean-up. Two days later my cuck got his second ever opportunity to cum in me - just to make it legal. His first had been the night he proposed. We hooked up with our first from this site , @Henluv Nine, on our honeymoon.

Last edited:
A Bride's pussy is meant to be innocent on the day of her wedding. But then comes the Black bull who gets to take away the Bride's innocence and establish her as a slut in the eyes of her Groom. The Groom will understand that from that moment onwards, his married life is going to be a unique one the likes that most couples out there seldom get to enjoy.

As such, a newlywed couple who get initiated into the cuckold lifestyle on their wedding day is bound to expect more fun than others.

339.jpg

Back