First Night

monotony

Couple
From
UK
Historically in Ireland the marriage system used to involve the newly married wife having sex with the local Lord on the first night of the marriage and not with the husband

Perhaps it is time to look at this again but with the newly married wife having sex with a black man on the wedding night. This being a matter of Law. Perhaps the black man or men also join in at the wedding?

Also it should be that the wife is not on contraception either.

It is a great way of ensuring that at least the first baby is fathered by a black man

The Irish used it to breed out certain undesirables. We're in the same position now that we need to breed out white and accept black as the new way forward for us all.

What do others think? Liberal UK would probably accept this quite easily.

Historically in Ireland the marriage system used to involve the newly married wife having sex with the local Lord on the first night of the marriage and not with the husband

Perhaps it is time to look at this again but with the newly married wife having sex with a black man on the wedding night. This being a matter of Law. Perhaps the black man or men also join in at the wedding?

It is a great way of ensuring that at least the first baby is fathered by a black man

The Irish used it to breed out certain undesirables. We're in the same position now that we need to breed out white and accept black as the new way forward for us all.

They might over there in the UK but not in the racist USA , I mean there is a growing number of submissive white boys here that believe in bbc superiority but we have every kind of nuts terrorist racist fucked up group that you can think of and all fully armed with assault rifle pistols shot guns you name it , we are I think the last country on earth to ban black slavery, we had to fight a 5 year war that killed 500,000 people they still resist a hundred years later , this is the home of the kkk they still have monuments to the founders of kkk, I’m afraid USA isn’t going black in this century they rather fight to the death here lol this is a real fucked up country we have like 2 mass shootings a week, amnesty international called the living conditions for blacks in the south 3rd world at least 3 candidates running for president are racist this, the white men here are not all beta lol not hardly the cops ******* black guys all the time here they’re like Nazi gestapo

It sounds absurd, but there are signals its happening to some degree.

They might over there in the UK but not in the racist USA , I mean there is a growing number of submissive white boys here that believe in bbc superiority but we have every kind of nuts terrorist racist fucked up group that you can think of and all fully armed with assault rifle pistols shot guns you name it , we are I think the last country on earth to ban black slavery, we had to fight a 5 year war that killed 500,000 people they still resist a hundred years later , this is the home of the kkk they still have monuments to the founders of kkk, I’m afraid USA isn’t going black in this century they rather fight to the death here lol this is a real fucked up country we have like 2 mass shootings a week, amnesty international called the living conditions for blacks in the south 3rd world at least 3 candidates running for president are racist this, the white men here are not all beta lol not hardly the cops ******* black guys all the time here they’re like Nazi gestapo
do i dare ask who the racist canidates are?

I would happily accept a law like this. Maybe have the first night with a back man, not just the first fuck.

why don't you just man up & clarify what you said. maybe you're just a
why don't you just man up & clarify what you said. maybe you're just a
why don't you just man up & clarify what you said. maybe you're just a coward.
Your a free man I'm in a total power exchange marriage,I’m submissive to my wife and her lover who is a black man . My Mistress/wife arranged for me to have a gay black Master, My Master has taken pretty much full control over me now. My Master doesn’t want me here debating over politics on this site I’m sorry we like to post about black superiority here. I’m sure a really brilliant man like yourself, with all your wealth knowledge can very easily look at the republican candidates and see who’s pushing racist views, they all are to some degree. I have a different take on elections and politics then you, my Master tells me who we are voting for anymore in the elections we vote black candidates over white regardless of party affiliation and democratic women-over white male republicans , so figure it out I’m for black people first, then democratic white women, if two white men are running against each other we pick the lesser of two evils usually a Democrat or an independent sometimes we don’t vote for either if Master thinks they’re both bad. I really don’t mind being called a coward or someone saying I’m not a man or this man up bull ******* because it’s true I’m not a man, I’m a slave, a white sub species, a punk, I’m a cock sucker, pussy boy a cum receptacle for a black man, a poof, a sissy and I’m black owned. I hope you can understand because I’m officially finish with this bull ******* oh you with the hurting little dick, take it easy lol

BS, you started this conversation with a vague accusation. you have to be one of the mosr pathetic individuals i've come across. you'd have to man up by 30% just to be a coward. you & your master deserve each other. now, go ask his permission for you to man up.

BS, you started this conversation with a vague accusation. you have to be one of the mosr pathetic individuals i've come across. you'd have to man up by 30% just to be a coward. you & your master deserve each other. now, go ask his permission for you to man up.
BS, you started this conversation with a vague accusation. you have to be one of the mosr pathetic individuals i've come across. you'd have to man up by 30% just to be a coward. you & your master deserve each other. now, go ask his permission for you to man
Thank you very much for all your kind words , but I’m sorry I can’t be your political adviser at this time, I do have other concerns right now , I’m wondering if your like some sort of white racist gay MAGA Master looking for a sub, a bottom if so ,I’m not available and I’m bbc owned , but I did enjoy your put downs and name calling very much and I am a coward guess what ? I’m a masochist too, it’s really been nice, feel free to put me down or call me names when ever you feel like it and your right I’m not able to man up what ever that means because I’m not a man, I’m a slave a sub species , I thought I told you that before, so I know your far superior to me I know your a great man and I’m a nobody, a thing But really I want to thank you very much and if your dick wasn’t white, I’m sure I could make it feel great again

,Are you something like a gay white dominant racist MAGA Master ?

Well you know what your an ass hole , I let this go a long time you know tRump and DeSantis and Pence are racist tRump proved he his racism in Charlottesville, the news paper ad against the black teens who were wrongfully accused of ******* and exonerated, Ron DeSantis black slavery in the old days was a learning experience for black slaves it gave them great job prospects and you can’t teach black history in Florida because of him and Pence is right there with tRump he railed against the Mexicans for 4 years and fought against affirmative action in his state of Indiana and he with the book banning cult , the republicans party has been anti black and anti Latinos and they have been that way since the democrats passed the civil rights bill , and don’t ever answer one of my post again alright you fucking ignorant bastard and a fuck you is that what you want hear punk

Well you know what your an ass hole , I let this go a long time you know tRump and DeSantis and Pence are racist tRump proved he his racism in Charlottesville, the news paper ad against the black teens who were wrongfully accused of ******* and exonerated, Ron DeSantis black slavery in the old days was a learning experience for black slaves it gave them great job prospects and you can’t teach black history in Florida because of him and Pence is right there with tRump he railed against the Mexicans for 4 years and fought against affirmative action in his state of Indiana and he with the book banning cult , the republicans party has been anti black and anti Latinos and they have been that way since the democrats passed the civil rights bill , and don’t ever answer one of my post again alright you fucking ignorant bastard and a fuck you is that what you want hear punk
"and don’t ever answer one of my post again alright you fucking ignorant bastard and a fuck you is that what you want hear punk"...

That would be a clear indication of your limited mental capacity to support your assertions without specific facts.

In case you were wondering, Abraham Lincoln, Republican, freed the slaves in the 1860s. George Wallace stood in the doorway of Univ. of Alabama in the 1960s to block black people from attending. The Confederate flag was hoisted at the SC state house by Fritz Hollings, Democrat, & was removed by Nikki Haley, Republican. West Virginia US Senator Robert Byrd, Democrat, was a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan during the early 1940s. He was personal friends with Joe Biden, Democrat.

I could go on, but i think, even you can see where this is headed. So, you can keep spouting you rhetoric & generic accusations if it makes you feel relevant.

Your vituperation, of insults, towards me, & those who share my beliefs, is a clear indication of your lack of courage, & the ability to state facts.

The name calling starts when one has nothing of substance to contribute & can't articulate relevant, & compelling, facts to support their position.

All the mentioned were, nothing more than, talking points, & inaccurate, interpretations, with no basis in fact, of certain events & policies.

Let me add, that "affirmative action' in & of itself is racist. Unfortunately, you, & those like you, jst do not understand the, real, definition of the world. It is asserted, in today's , world is an accusation hurled toward people who, merely, disagree with a black person. It is used when the person, casting aspersions, has lost the argument. The name calling is designed to put the assaulted party on defense, & is an attempt to move the focus from the original conversation.

What some people never understand is, when you find yourself in a hole, it's best to stop digging.

"and don’t ever answer one of my post again alright you fucking ignorant bastard and a fuck you is that what you want hear punk"...

That would be a clear indication of your limited mental capacity to support your assertions without specific facts.

In case you were wondering, Abraham Lincoln, Republican, freed the slaves in the 1860s. George Wallace stood in the doorway of Univ. of Alabama in the 1960s to block black people from attending. The Confederate flag was hoisted at the SC state house by Fritz Hollings, Democrat, & was removed by Nikki Haley, Republican. West Virginia US Senator Robert Byrd, Democrat, was a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan during the early 1940s. He was personal friends with Joe Biden, Democrat.

I could go on, but i think, even you can see where this is headed. So, you can keep spouting you rhetoric & generic accusations if it makes you feel relevant.

Your vituperation, of insults, towards me, & those who share my beliefs, is a clear indication of your lack of courage, & the ability to state facts.

The name calling starts when one has nothing of substance to contribute & can't articulate relevant, & compelling, facts to support their position.

All the mentioned were, nothing more than, talking points, & inaccurate, interpretations, with no basis in fact, of certain events & policies.

Let me add, that "affirmative action' in & of itself is racist. Unfortunately, you, & those like you, jst do not understand the, real, definition of the world. It is asserted, in today's , world is an accusation hurled toward people who, merely, disagree with a black person. It is used when the person, casting aspersions, has lost the argument. The name calling is designed to put the assaulted party on defense, & is an attempt to move the focus from the original conversation.

What some people never understand is, when you find yourself in a hole, it's best to stop digging.
I know this is an old post but Dickhurtz your really out there . Everyone on earth knows Trump and the republicans are racist so please stop with this bull ******* maybe you should just go on some kind MAGA or Q site. This isn’t for you you really and please don’t message me.

Back