White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
We didn't. But she have been fucked in her bridal dress few years later. The guy eventually ripped the whole dress into pieces. It was really hot! especially when he made her say: " I married the wrong guy" "will you love and behold my black cock?" "Yes I do"
" I married the wrong guy" That isn't hot at all. That's actually pretty pathetic. You're absolutely useless... The fact that you're ok with her feeling like you have nothing to offer. That's beyond fetish and way into the point of mentally sick. I'm going to barf just from reading that. Seek help elsewhere.

Last edited:
" I married the wrong guy" That isn't hot at all. That's actually pretty pathetic. You're absolutely useless... The fact that you're ok with her feeling like you have nothing to offer. That's beyond fetish and way into the point of mentally sick. I'm going to barf just from reading that. Seek help elsewhere.

Ever heard about dirty talk during sex? It was dirty talk nothing else. So chill the fuck down our marriage is very good and we both love each other.

In my case it wasent in our wedding but yes on our 3erd aniversary.iv always fantasyed my wife with a huge black man and i worked it at home with her till she agreed then we chose jamaica as our beggining and since then every year we travel to get her breeded by the most amazing black dicks on that island

We are planning a wedding for next year. Have discussed a few options. Think we are going to have some black men at our "normal" ceremony. Then have at least one join us on our wedding night. At the hotel, hubby will carry her over the threshold in her gown. She wants him to lick her and suck our black friend to get each other ready for one another. Then our black friend will be the first to consummate the marriage, while hubby watches. Hubby will then have his turn with her, after she is filled with our friend's black seed. Hubby will then clean both while they make out.

Now that I’ve experienced watching my former wife being blacked, I know I’m hooked and desirous to have my next significant other being blacked as well. My ultimate fantasy is to have introduced my future fiancé to the black experience, then on the very night of our wedding, HE is the one to consummate our marriage - the first to have her as my wife.

Last edited:
although i didn't know it at the time and the best man was not black, my wife to be spent the night before the wedding with the best man. they fucked all night and she had lots of his cum in her as she took her wedding vowels. then toward the end of the reception she told me she had to go to her parents house to get her stuff ready for the honeymoon. seems he met her there and they fucked again. on our wedding night i though she was just super wet with the thought of us having sex as a married couple but it was that she had so many loads from our best man. many years later when she told me i found out that he was last to fuck her as a single girl and first to fuck her after being married.
That is so fucking hot. But well, he was the best man after all.

My wife went to a bachelorette party that they hired a stripper for the bride. They all stayed at a cottage after. The stripper came home with the bride and was fucking her in one of the bedrooms while the other girls were having a ******* and my wife said they could all hear the bride screaming and moaning all night and the bed slamming the wall and squeaking. It became a private joke among them making some of the noises the bride made. I know the groom never knew and I don't think any of the other women told their spouses or bf but my wife got a kick out of telling me and it is so hot to think about. In fact, if I were the groom, I would have enjoyed knowing about it !
That is how a bachelorette party night should always go.

My wife went to a bachelorette party that they hired a stripper for the bride. They all stayed at a cottage after. The stripper came home with the bride and was fucking her in one of the bedrooms while the other girls were having a ******* and my wife said they could all hear the bride screaming and moaning all night and the bed slamming the wall and squeaking. It became a private joke among them making some of the noises the bride made. I know the groom never knew and I don't think any of the other women told their spouses or bf but my wife got a kick out of telling me and it is so hot to think about. In fact, if I were the groom, I would have enjoyed knowing about it !
Hell yes! This is the sort of thing I love to read about. If I were the groom, I would have loved to have heard all about it, and I would be hoping for some video of the event.

need some content

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 342
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 872_1000.jpg
    872_1000.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 334
  • 873_1000.jpg