White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
I hit "post" too early on my message above. In any case, as I was saying...

While there was no BBC in our wedding night, we have our 10 year anniversary coming up in February. We are headed to Anguilla and like any good husband looking out for his wife's best sexual interest, I am planning ahead. I posted an ad on Craigslist over a month ago to begin laying the ground work for some premium BBC action. I have been weeding through responses so that when we arrive, all of the leg work will have been done and the only question remaining for us will be how many loads of BBC cum my wife will be taking in her pussy. I've attached pics of some of the candidates that we are currently taking into consideration. Personally I would love for my wife to sample each one of these, but realistically it will come down to one or two.

My sexy ass wife has been active with BBC over the last two years and I am happy to say, the frequency with which she gets her fill is likely only going to increase.

The wedding night wasn't an option, but we will be more than making up for it on our 10 year anniversary.
They all look like great candidates. We were much in the same boat as you. No chance of it happening on our wedding but for our tenth anniversary we went to a FL island resort and made a deal that if she found a stud during the vacation her pussy was his but if we got to the last night and she hadnt found one she would fuck me. She hooked up the second last day and it was incredible. She told him it was our honeymoon not our anniversary but that I wasnt able to fuck her because of erection issues. So he really got off fucking her on what he thought was our honeymoon!!

Every white woman should fuck a fine black man on her wedding night!And her new husband should submit and step aside and allow the superior black man to take and stud his wife and breed her!Its only natural the alpha male should get to pound the white wife first!The perfect white marriage is one where the wife has many strong black lovers who get to breed her white pussy on a very regular basis!L

Back