What do black women think about cuckold?

orgulhonegro

Couple
From
Brazil
Well, it's not news that cuckold has grown a lot in recent years. More and more young couples are practicing cuckold, and we're actually moving towards a more sexually free society where cuckold is relatively common.

The question is, what is the role or position of black women in relation to cuckold?

I imagine three possible situations for black women:

1. Support your black men to practice cuckold;

2. Participate together in any way;

3. Oppose the practice of cuckold;

The few black women who publicly spoke out about cuckold condemn the practice and accuse it of being a different way of practicing racism.

Are there any black women who can shed light on the issue? Or are there any black men here who can share some experience about it?

Well, it's not news that cuckold has grown a lot in recent years. More and more young couples are practicing cuckold, and we're actually moving towards a more sexually free society where cuckold is relatively common.

The question is, what is the role or position of black women in relation to cuckold?

The few black women who publicly spoke out about cuckold condemn the practice and accuse it of being a different way of practicing racism.

Are there any black women who can shed light on the issue? Or are there any black men here who can share some experience about it?
My ex wanted a BWC when we were together but we broke up because of other stuff before we got the chance. I had not reached sexual maturity.

Wow my y hubby blackened his women before me once found a video of he is gf with a bull while wife watched and shared. She did alot of dirty not disrespectful but dirty talk to his gf her hubby and my hubby. That was wild. I was jealous but turned on at same time.

Last edited:
At first I misread the question and was going for an obvious low joke, then I spotted the word women in it and rethought the joke, because the topic isn't cozy to talk about especially online, since without looking at biology and numbers and so on, you'd only end up in statements of personal tastes or zeitgeist statements.

Or do some "science experiments" like let people rank the hot gals in a sexy music video like Cardi B's WAP.
And just do a control, if by any chance people did a skin shade ranking at the same time.
If that's what happens, then maybe a black bull tells his grandma and mama and sisters with every action a statement about what he thinks about their beauty. (If he even does, which would have been my joke, kinda)

In case such "experiments" would tell us something, the zeitgeist wouldn't allow us to find positives about black women, because we could reasonably link them to a hormone, which the friendly neighbourhood feminists have labeled as toxic and very evil. Very EVIL!

Might be me looking in the wrong places, in the end I would agree with Eatzitafter above me that queens dominating white gals is pretty hot.

At first I misread the question and was going for an obvious low joke, then I spotted the word women in it and rethought the joke, because the topic isn't cozy to talk about especially online, since without looking at biology and numbers and so on, you'd only end up in statements of personal tastes or zeitgeist statements.

Or do some "science experiments" like let people rank the hot gals in a sexy music video like Cardi B's WAP.
And just do a control, if by any chance people did a skin shade ranking at the same time.
If that's what happens, then maybe a black bull tells his grandma and mama and sisters with every action a statement about what he thinks about their beauty. (If he even does, which would have been my joke, kinda)

In case such "experiments" would tell us something, the zeitgeist wouldn't allow us to find positives about black women, because we could reasonably link them to a hormone, which the friendly neighbourhood feminists have labeled as toxic and very evil. Very EVIL!

Might be me looking in the wrong places, in the end I would agree with Eatzitafter above me that queens dominating white gals is pretty hot.

Very much so

True, it is racism in a term. Using the word "Bull" are you a bull? No

True, it is racism in a term. Using the word "Bull" are you a bull? No
I think we should be more concerned about calling each other "n***a" or some similar term which is vebalized much more frequently out of the mouths of individuals of African descent.

That word is going to be use for small part of the black population, entertainers, etc. But "Bull"
The term is used more frequently than BULL let's clean-up our own house FIRST so we can eliminate derogatory terms we accusse others of using

It's moot.

Back