What do black women think about cuckold?

Black women may not be into the interracial aspect as much but if your a black man and your wife or girlfriend is fucking your black neighbor or your buddy behind your back sheā€™s still cuckolding you isnā€™t she?

Since this question is thoughtfully intended to shed light on the whole cuckold relationship dynamics, there are always more than 2 people involved. It all depends on from which perspective it comes from. Black bulls, I would think are in the catbird's seat. The white female, on the other hand, gets her rocks off either cheating on her partner or with his knowledge. The black women, can probably feel jealous, betrayed, and consider the white women of being a cheap slut or a threat to the relationship/breakup. Although not common, I would find it absolutely salacious if the black woman would turn the tables on her black man and his cuckodling female, and take a dominant role and have the white woman serve both of them. I wonder how many white woman would submit themselves as a sex toy for a black couple. This way the black woman would equally share the sexual benefits of the cuckoling white woman.

He's gotta be present! He needs to see when given the opportunity all the slutty and dirty little things things his wife will do with a BBC!

.Hubby needs to see how much time it takes his wife lovely wife to get that BBC in her hands!

.He needs to see how quickly she will get on her knees and worship that BBC!

.He needs to see how wide she will spread her legs to let the bull in between them. Legs spread so wide that if they were any wider they would be behind her!

.He needs to see if she is gonna make him wear a condom or take his big black cock bare knowing that she could end up filled and overflowing with the bulls cum!

.He needs to be present to hear all the sounds she makes, gagging, sucking, slurping, spitting, and ******* on that BBC as her pretty face gets facked and used as a fuckhole!

.He needs to hear her moan and groan, scream and beg for that big black cock to fuck her pussy hard and cum inside of her knowing hubby can hear it all!

.He needs to be there so that he will know how his wife got addicted to BBC!ā™ ļø

He's gotta be present! He needs to see when given the opportunity all the slutty and dirty little things things his wife will do with a BBC!

.Hubby needs to see how much time it takes his wife lovely wife to get that BBC in her hands!

.He needs to see how wide she will spread her legs to let the bull in between them. Legs spread so wide that if they were any wider they would be behind her!

.He needs to see if she is gonna make him wear a condom or take his big black cock bare knowing that she could end up filled and overflowing with the bulls cum!

.He needs to be present to hear all the sounds she makes, gagging, sucking, slurping, spitting, and ******* on that BBC as her pretty face gets facked and used as a fuckhole!

.He needs to hear her moan and groan, scream and beg for that big black cock to fuck her pussy hard and cum inside of her knowing hubby can hear it all!

.He needs to be there so that he will know how his wife got addicted to BBC!ā™ ļø
You are so on point with that post! Love it sir, I want to see all those things!

I totally agree and him watching and hearing will help him to realize that black cock is superior which will make him docile and more likely become submissive which will benefit his wife and black bull.

I think black women should encourage their black boyfriends and black husbands to fuck white pussy. They should embrace the idea of being female cucks because everyone knows that black men love white women and no amount of whining will change that.
I think black women should help black men to dominate white girls and even white guys. While the black guy is fucking a white girl she could make the white girl eat her black pussy.

Wow my y hubby blackened his women before me once found a video of he is gf with a bull while wife watched and shared. She did alot of dirty not disrespectful but dirty talk to his gf her hubby and my hubby. That was wild. I was jealous but turned on at same time.
I really have no idea what you were attempting to say ?

Back