The sexless marriage (less than 10x per year)

Boom I agree one hundred. Like we're setting something up with a white friend of mine and that's doesn't do as much for me as a black guy lol but fuck what I saw in her is worth every fucking second. That's how we are a perfect team! I love the post!!
how often are you sharing her now?

Ten times a year with my husband would be a great year. But he has a bad ED problem and rarely gets an erection. I think the problem is from some of the medications he has to take. So he is lucky if he can get an erection twice a year. Even then he has a hard time maintaining it.
Unfortunately, I can totally relate! I haven't had sex with my hubby for around three years. He does stroke and watch, though

We are married about 15 years and i´m still loving her than anything in the world. She´s a PTO-Super-Mom and we have much fun in our marriage and familiy-life. But sex is completely fell asleep in the last years, perhaps once in three months. Surely one reason is the stress with job, baby and household, but certainly the most important reason is the fact, that i`ve always pre-cums. :( Everytime, i come too quick with my little wiener, she says: "That doesn`t matter. Isn`t bad." I´m sure, she only says this, to don´t hurt my mind and ego. Deep in her soul she must be totally frustrated and ravenous. My biggest wish is, to see her happy and satisfied. In my fantasy she meets a polite and gentle black man, who gives her everything with his big cock, she must spare in the last years, and train her into ab BBC- and Sperm addicted Hotwife. But my wife is very reliable, and she won´t cheat on her own, and so it would be still my dream at he moment. But perhaps sometimes dream comes true… :help::sex:

Back