Our marriage and how it evolved

Part VII

My wife was seeing Malik for 2 years before I met him. Yes, I know it might sound strange but it was 2 years before I shook hands with him. One Monday wife came home from work and we talked about our jobs and how each other day she just threw it at me: Malik is coming to our house this weekend. It's his Birthday and he wants to meet you. Are you OK with that honey? So what am I supposed to say except Sure honey? I was very nervous for the whole week. Didn't know what to expect from our first meeting. What do I have in common with this guy?

Saturday came quickly. She was preparing for the whole day. Trimming her pussy, wearing a butt plug on a few occasions. She dressed as he wanted. Knee-length black skirt. Heels. Stockings. Some new thong I saw for the first time, a matching bra and black top. She looked so classy and slutty at the same time.

When the bell rang my heart almost stopped lol. She opened the door and welcomed Malik in. They kissed passionately. The first time I saw her kissing another guy like that. She introduced me to him. I was impressed with his handshake and his size. He has massive hands and thick fingers. I felt so small. We chatted about his car dealership and we were drinking some wine before she called us at the table. She sat next to him. It was strange at first I have to admit but after a while, I was fine seeing her happy. I've noticed a few times his hand went down to her leg and each time he raised her skirt a bit. She blushed each time he did that but didn't object. At one point she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I didn't see what was happening but she told me the next day that he moved his finger and pushed it into her wet pussy and just held it inside.
Soon after the meal we moved to a living room where she sat next to him and me across them. After maybe 20 minutes he stood up and took her hand, looked at me and said listen, man me and Catherine are going up and have some fun. Meanwhile, you clean the table and don't interrupt. She followed him and blew me a kiss. Didn't know what just happened. A few minutes later I heard her moaning as he was wasting her pussy. She came so loud I heard her downstairs. The next thing I heard was some movement and her moaning oh god it's so big, fuck me, please. I heard his balls slapping against her ass. He was probably slamming his thick black cock deep in my wife's pussy stretching her once again. I cleaned up as fast as I could and moved to a room next to them. I wanted to listen. Every house in Ireland has thin walls and you can hear everything. Je was shaping her ass asking her who owns her pussy to which she would reply, only you Malik. It's all yours. He was fucking her good 25 minutes before I heard him yelling oh god your pussy is mine I am gonna cum. She replied not god oh god oh god give it to me. He grunted and filled her pussy for the first time that evening. I heard them talking and laughing as I was not in the house. It passed maybe 10 minutes when I heard some sloppy sounds and him saying work that tongue baby. Get it ready. She was sucking his cock. I heard her ******* a few times and him saying good girl you know what I like. He fucked her again for 30-40 minutes before he came. I couldn't believe a guy 10 years older than her has such stamina.
I fell asleep at some point and woke up it was 1 am and I heard her screaming his name and saying fuck my ass you dirty bastard. Do you like my married ass? Slap after slap and her moans. Oh my God. He was using her ass in my house. Fuuuuck it hurts so good. She didn't stop talking until he probably stuffed his finger in her mouth because the only thing I heard after that was the sounds of him shaping her ass and her moans. I listened until he blew his nuts in her ass. I went back to sleep again. I woke up a few times during the night. I heard them around 3 am. He was fucking her again. After that, they fell asleep since I didn't hear anything at 5 am. I got up around 8 and they were sleeping. I went downstairs and made some coffee. Went to buy some newspapers and other stuff. It was 9.45 when I got back and there he was fucking my wife again in my bed. He left around 11. He shook my hand again and said let her sleep, she deserved it. I went upstairs and there she was. My wife, sleeping, her legs were spread wide. I'll never forget that scene. Her pussy was red and open. His cum was leaking out. I noticed a few wet spots around the bed. Biting marks on her tits, messy hair...​

it's a great marriage. I wish mine was that active. I no longer get any sexual attention and she only has one b/f she see's a few times a month. hopefully she'll get more or a regular one that can come by the house, but we'll see.

Part VIII

A few weeks passed by since the first time I met Malik and listen to him fucking my wife. It was an incredible experience. I remember her asking me the next day did I enjoyed listening to them and I said of course I did. I mean who wouldn't? She was still sore and tired and didn't want to talk more about it. He came to our house a few more times and I got a chance to listen to them again. Each time I had a feeling he was fucking her harder and harder because her moans and screams become louder and louder. The scenes I saw after he left were unbelievable. She would lie down and his vum would leak from her well-used pussy. Her hair was a mess and covered in cum.... Lots of times she would get home late from work and it turned out later she would stop by his house for a quick fuck. Of course, it would rarely be quick since she would get home 3-4 hours later than usual. She would tell me everything of course but it's nothing compared to listening to them.
One weekend in April he took her to meet his friends for a BBQ in the county a few hours from our house. She was supposed to call me when they got there just so I know she's OK. 8 hours passed and she still didn't call me. I was worried of course. I've tried to call her a few times but she didn't answer. They were supposed to meet his friends the next day so I thought they changed plans and met them before and she's busy but that wasn't the case. I fell asleep somehow when the phone rang. It was 2 AM and was an unknown number. My heart skipped the beat. I thought something happened. I answered and it was Malik. I asked if they were ok and where is my wife, can I talk to her? He started to laugh and said awww did you get a worried little man? I said of course I was worried since she didn't call me to let me know they arrived. He said he told her not to answer my calls and not to call me so I could feel fear of losing her forever. I said it's not funny man. He said it is if you were me. He started a story about how they stopped at the gas station and he made her remove her panties and leave them on the sink. I remember she was wearing a red-laced thing he bought for her, a summer dress, white with flowers, a matching bra and a white Nike shoes. She looked really pretty and much younger than she was. So she left her wet panties but that wasn't all he said. He made her blow him on the parking behind the gas station during daylight and he said he thought at least 3 guys and one couple saw them. He blew his load all over her face and made her clean and lick whatever was left. I couldn't believe my wife would do something like that in public but it seems she did. She's such a good slut he said. I waited until we get to the hotel so I can fuck her. You should see her bend over the balcony, legs spread and moaning as I fuck her married pussy and cumming inside her. He said it was incredible. She was against it but she had to listen you know? I said it's hard to believe she would do that. He continued how he fucked her 3 more times. One in the ass and that he cummed in her pussy and ass filled her good. I asked to talk to her and he said not at this point she's sleeping. She was tired and fell asleep before I returned from the bathroom. He said you know what, now that I told you what happened and you know she's fine I am going to wake her up, fuck her one more time and ill go to sleep too. It's going to be an exhausting day tomorrow for her again. I asked how do you meant and he just said I can't tell you that, I'll let her call you tomorrow and tell you.
I didn't know what to expect the next day. I was anxious and couldn't wait to hear from her....​

First of all let me introduce to you. We are both 48. My name is Jack and my wife is Catherine. Well educated professionals with two now adult *******. We met through mutual friend while we were in college. In our first few years of our relationship our sex life was great. We fucked every day, sometimes few times even. I knew I wasn't her first and she wasn't mine but she did have a little more experience than me. And I knew she had a fling with a younger guy with bigger cock than me. I am just above 5". So I guess you'd all say nothing special. Our relationship evolved into marriage really soon and first baby was born. It was mine don't worry since she never even thought about cheating.
After first baby I started to have a problem with erection and she would be extremely frustrated sometimes. I had lots of things on my mind. From work to money to god knows what. I still have the same issues. So nothing changed in that department for me. Soon after we had another baby and then my issues went through the roof. I could hardly ever stay hard or satisfy her except with my fingers since she was never fan of oral sex. She gain a bit of weight in the meantime. That didn't bothered me but it was an issue for her. Everything changed since then. We were few years under 30 and already in big problems. I didn't know what to do and to who I should go and talk or whatever.

We. Come from a small community where everyone knows everyone. That made things even more complicated. Bad economic situation made everything even worse. We were struggling for years. During that time my fantasy about her getting fucked by someone else kicked in. We lived in a community where there was no black guys and I especially had a fantasy about her getting in bed with BBC.
Anyhow I wouldn't mind if she hooked up with anyone that could satisfy her.
I talked to her about that and she would get furious every time I mentioned that saying I don't love her anymore and her frustration grow bigger and I couldn't do anything about it.
Eventually she went back to work and things started to look better from us. At least for our home budget. Sex life was disaster because of me.
Everything started to change early in 2010. She had an office party and got ******* while I was waiting for her at home. I've just got the text I love but we have to talk. I was so worried I didn't know what that means. My hearth started to pound like crazy that I thought I'd get a hearth attack. She got home completely wasted from alcohol. I helped her to get undressed and to slip in her PJ. My hearth was pounding. She said listen something happened and I hope you won't get mad. I said nothing you did won't get me mad because I love you so much. She said do you remember about your fantasy me being with someone else? I was like OK I do what about it. She said I kissed a guy tonight but that's all. Nothing else happened although I wanted to but I couldn't because I remembered you and our ******* at home. I just smiled and said it's ok honey it's ok don't worry about it. I know that you're frustrated with me but I want only for you to be happy. We talked about it for a while night and decided she can try and see how it would be for her to have sex with another man. She said it will be under her terms.
Few months passed by and nothing happened until one day she came home and said we have a new guy in the company. Our age, divorced and just gorgeous. I just raised my eyebrows and said aaaaaand? She just smiled and said maybe. Few more months passed by and she started to talk more about him. What's he's wearing and how he smelled etc. I said go for it hun. One day in August they went to a business trip together with 4 others from the company. She never wore any sexy underwear. Always just plain cotton panties and regular bra. She always dresses casually, nothing special and she packed the same outfit like always and she went on her business trip. First two days she was on meetings and in her room with her older colleague. Third day she didn't answer her phone and I started to worry. She texted me at 3am just saying love you talk to you in the morning. I assumed something happened. She did call around 10 and said sit down I have to tell you something. She started how they finished their meeting and went on a dinner. 6 of them. Few of them called the night and 3 of them continued at the bar. She said she felt great. Danced , talked, flirted and was getting *******. The guy she liked (Dan) was buying her drinks and she didn't feel any pain. Other colleague called the night and there was just two of them. One thing led to another and he made a move and kissed her. She said she didn't resist at all. Just placed her arms around his neck and let it go. Dan was 6.3. 200lb. Divorced white guy with no ******* and any strings behind him. He could do whatever he wants. She said they kissed and danced 35 minutes more when he whispered in her ear I want you now. She said she told him that she can't. She's married and have two ******* and she's too ashamed to do anything. She said please help me to get to my room I barely stands on my feet. He grabbed her under her hand and walked her to the elevator. She said he stopped my the reception and picked a room key. She didn't think anything about it. So they went into elevator. He started to kiss her again and slid his hand under her shirt. She said it felt great to feel his hand under her bra and twirling her nipple while his tongue explored her mouth. She just placed her hands around his neck and moan in his mouth. He moved his hand and grabbed her big ass and started to squeeze her and play with it. She is 5.6 and had around 175 lb. 36D a bit soggy tits form two *******. Her pussy was still tight since both ******* were born on C Section. Sorry about that digression.
She said he led her out of the elevator and opened a room she thought it was her room but there was no one there. No suitcases or anything. She didn't even realize and he closed the room took her by her hand and pushed her down on the bed. She said what's happening and he just smiled and said shhh let me show you what you really want. She said I can't but he didn't take no for an answer and removed her shoes. Moved up and unbuttoned her pants and slid them down revealing her cotton white granny panties with flowers. She said she felt so submissive and some new feelings started to kick in. Before she knew he was between her legs licking her pussy. I was in shock. She never let me do it. She said he was so strong holding her hands at first and moving his tongue in such a rhythm that was driving her crazy. He let her go and said take of your shirt now. She just obeyed and removed it. Bra too he said while he continued to lick her now wet pussy. He grabbed her tit and started to pull her nipple while his tongue was opening her pussy lips apart licking it form bottom to the clit. She said she couldn't believe what's happening and said she just felt she's gonna cum. She said he slide his finger inside her and stated to finger fuck her when she grabbed his hand and closed her legs as much as she could and cummed so hard.
He got up. Smiled and said you see I know what you need. She blushed and was deep breathing when he pulled her by her legs on the edge of the bed and said sit. She said she was hypnotized by his voice and she obeyed. He undressed quickly and his hard cock was in front of her eyes. She told him that she don't do that but he just took her head. Squeezed her cheeks and slowly pushed his cock in her mouth. She said she could resist him and started to suck him clumsy. She really never did that for me. He realized what's happening. Pulled his cock out and said we'll get to that later. He pushed her on her back, raised her legs on his shoulders and she said just slammed his hard cock in her extremely wet pussy. She said it was bigger and thicker than me ( how she described it around 6.5") and it just felt great that she started to moan and closed hey eyes and enjoyed. She said she cummed twice more (I'll just say she never cummed three times with me). He said he's about to cum and she said please not in me I am not on a birth control. He didn't listen. Grabbed her hips and slammed himself all the way in and filled her married pussy. She said her legs went wimp and couldn't move. He moved and cuddled next to her and they talked for the rest of the night. She took a shower and washer her used pussy.
I was completely in shock when she told me the whole story. Couldn't even speak.....

I'll continue with our life story if you're interested
Love the story so far!

Part V

So she did what he told her to do. She stoped shaving but she had to keep it nicely trimmed and she started to wear her sexy underwear again. They keep to see each other 3-4 times a week. Mostly at his place. He fucked her in every room and every position available. She said she was hooked and can't stop seeing him. We had a deal she'll slow down when I get there. I was supposed to come early in the March of 2020 but COVID happened and my flights got canceled and country by country went to lockdown. I was devastated. She was locked in her cousins house and him at his and I was 3000 miles away. She didn't see him until August 2020 but she kept her pussy trimmed like he wanted. First meeting they spent while weekend at his house. Her mostly on her knees sucking and taking it doggy. That was the first time he slide his finger in her ass. She said she summed immediately. His huge cock in her pussy and his big finger sweep in her ass. It was the begging of her anal adventure with his BBC. He bought a butt plug for her and she had to wear it before their meetings.
She called me one day and said she's going to move with him until I come here so she'll be free to see him every day and not to sneak from her cousin. I didn't like the idea but couldn't do anything about it. She said she'll save some more money also.
I came in October 2021. So they lived together for a year now. We talked every day and she was telling me what's happening between them. He bought more sexy underwear for her. Mostly laced thongs. He was crazy how they looked on her big ass.
Few weeks after finger, he fucked her ass. She was wearing butt plug every time he wanted but that time he wanted to take it. She was afraid. He has 9" thick cock. She said he went slowly . Used a lot of lube and was really gentle. She was on all 4 with her head down and ass up in the air. She said when he managed to push the head in she thought her ass would explode. He held it like that for few minutes and slowly started to push more in. She managed to accept around 4" for the first time. He didn't want to ******* anything. He did cum in her ass and she told me it was incredible. He fucked her 2 more times but not in the ass that night. Once in the shower and once just before they drifted to sleep. He fucked her missionary. Drilling her pussy really good and filling her. He didn't allow her to take another shower. He wanted her to sleep like that. Cum meas leaking out of her pussy and she was exhausted.
Before I came they acted like a real couple. Went on a holidays around the Ireland. He fucked her in every BnB and hotel they went. One time he fucked her in the restaurant toilet. She said it was quick but hurt more than ever. He was so horny he couldn't wait to get back to the room. He touched her inner thighs under the table and told her to go and remove her panties and pass them to him. She said one waitress noticed his hands under the table and smiled at her. She was a bit embarrassed but horny at the same time. So she went to the toilets and removed her thong and passed it to him. He quickly smelled it and put them in his pocket. He went to the bar and talked something with the waitress but she couldn't tell what. She thought he was paying the bill. When he came back at the table he grabbed her hand and said let's go. He walked her to private toilet, pushed her inside and locked the door. The waitress gave him the key do a nice tip she got. He bent her over the sink, pulled his cock out and fucked her like a whore. She moaned and tried to be quiet but she barely could control herself. He cumed after 5 minutes and filled her married pussy. He pulled her skirt down and said let's go. Cum was dripping down her thighs and she said waitress probably noticed because she winked at her and showed her thumbs up.
That was just one of their trips together.
When I got there we found a house and she moved back with me but she continued to see him almost daily.

Part VI coming up...
Love your stories! They are hot!

They were in the relationship for the next 2 years until he moved to Australia for a better job. During that period she transformed from a shy granny panties wearing wife to a hot wife with a lover wearing everything he wanted her to wear. Laced thongs, hipster panties, laced bra's. He even payed her to go to wax her pussy and ass which she did just for him. She allowed him to fuck her ass last few months they were together. They went on many weekends together also on a one one week holiday trip to Turkey.
After he left she was so sad it was hard to watch her like that. I talked to her many times go find another guy but she just shook her head no and leave me alone. In 2018 we went on a holiday in Greece where she fucked her second liver . A bartender in our resort. He seduced her on our third night there. She asked me if she can go and I can stay with *******. I said go and enjoy and see you later. She came back just before sunrise. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking if she's gonna be back before ******* wake up. She quickly jumped in the shower and told me everything. She said he was bigger than Dan and thicker. It hurt her at the start but later she get used to it. She said he fucked her 4 times, cumed in her pussy three times and in her ass once and that she's gonna see him every night while we are there .

part 4 coming soon if anyone want to read it. Doesn't seem like you do
I thank you.. A whole bunch. Please leave these stories up. People need this I have no doubt as much as I. Truly ai say to you thank you.

Part IX

First of all apologies for the delay. I've had so much work to do that I didn't have time to write the next chapter but seeing a few comments I've decided to write it as soon as I came home from my business trip.

As he promised she did call me the next morning. It was a few minutes past 9 AM when she called. She sounded so tired. I asked if everything was OK. She said she was fine and she apologized for not calling me earlier because she was very busy. I said it's OK hun as long as you are having fun. More fun than I imagined she said. I just laughed and said really? She said hehe yes and as you know all about the previous day I don't have to tell you all about it except he fucked me so good and so hard I fell asleep for an hour until he woke me up after he called you and used my ass before he went to sleep. I was so sore I barely managed to go to the toilet. And hun just a few minutes ago he fucked me sideways slowly as he could and woke me up. It was almost as if he was making love with my pussy. He was gentle but couldn't resist to slide his thump up in my ass. I cummed twice before he finished deep in me again.
I was rock-hard hearing her say that. With a sleepy sexy voice. Anyway, we have to get ready. Shower and dress for the BBQ. He promised his friends we would be there earlier. I'll call you tonight and we'll talk again. Love you so much. Kisses. I barely managed to say love you and bye she already hung up.

So again hours and hours passed and I met my friends for the game so I didn't think about them that much and could relax with a few pints.

I got home, showered had something to eat and started to watch something on Netflix when my phone rang. It was around 11 PM and I think it woke me up because it was ringing for quite some time before I realized it was ringing. Catherine. I picked up the phone and u could hear she was breathing loudly she said hun, sorry I didn't call you earlier but my hands were busy and started to laugh. I could hear him in the back yelling tell him everything babe, tell him how a good slut you were today. She laughed and said stop it. You have to tell him that was the deal, you can't let him wander what you did today. She said I can't you tell him. I started to get pissed and asked a few times so what happened today is anyone gonna tell me or what??? He picked up the phone and said listen I'll tell you a short version and she will tell you a longer version when I return her tomorrow ok? I was annoyed and just said ok short version is fine.
We showered and dressed up and went to see my friends. I choose the outfit for her. White summer dress with pink flowers, a new thing I bought for her, laced with a black heart in the middle, bra and sandals. She was so hot man you should see her. Anyway, we came earlier and met my friend Darren and his wife Orla. You should see how he checked your wife man. I knew he wanted to fuck her but I would try that happen don't worry. She's just mine. We talked and had some fun before the others arrived. Before we knew it was already 1 PM and we had a few drinks you know how drinks affect Cathy? I could see she was tipsy so I told her no more drinks for you and told her to go to the toilet and remove her panties for me and kissed her hard. Do you think she listened? I said I guess she did. Teah you are right she did. She left but I've noticed 20 minutes passed and she was still inside the house. Darren his wife and two more guys were also missing but I didn't think it was that strange you know. After all, it's their house. She came back all red in the face and almost breathless. She told me when she left the toilet she heard some moaning noise and she went to see what was happening. She said Darren and two his friend were fucking Orla and she just froze and stared for 10 minutes before Darren saw her and smiled at her. She was so embarrassed she left running back to the toilet before she decided to return to me. I just smiled and said don't worry I know about them and took her hand and walked her back into the house in the other room but I "forgot" to close the doors haha. I said no you didn't do that. He just laughed and said Yeah I did man I had to return the favour to Darren haha. I stripped her naked and fucked her doggy until I saw Darren staring at us and smiling with the thumb up. She didn't even notice she was getting fucked and that someone is watching us. Anyway to cut this story short man. She spent the whole afternoon on her knees and back getting fucked, sucked, licked and she called you now. And don't worry Darren watched just 15 minutes before he returned to the party. We'll go to sleep now and call you tomorrow when we leave from here ok? What could I say then just OK?

She told me all about the party the next day since she was too tired and just took a shower and went straight to bed when they came back. That would be Chapter X.

Part IX

First of all apologies for the delay. I've had so much work to do that I didn't have time to write the next chapter but seeing a few comments I've decided to write it as soon as I came home from my business trip.

As he promised she did call me the next morning. It was a few minutes past 9 AM when she called. She sounded so tired. I asked if everything was OK. She said she was fine and she apologized for not calling me earlier because she was very busy. I said it's OK hun as long as you are having fun. More fun than I imagined she said. I just laughed and said really? She said hehe yes and as you know all about the previous day I don't have to tell you all about it except he fucked me so good and so hard I fell asleep for an hour until he woke me up after he called you and used my ass before he went to sleep. I was so sore I barely managed to go to the toilet. And hun just a few minutes ago he fucked me sideways slowly as he could and woke me up. It was almost as if he was making love with my pussy. He was gentle but couldn't resist to slide his thump up in my ass. I cummed twice before he finished deep in me again.
I was rock-hard hearing her say that. With a sleepy sexy voice. Anyway, we have to get ready. Shower and dress for the BBQ. He promised his friends we would be there earlier. I'll call you tonight and we'll talk again. Love you so much. Kisses. I barely managed to say love you and bye she already hung up.

So again hours and hours passed and I met my friends for the game so I didn't think about them that much and could relax with a few pints.

I got home, showered had something to eat and started to watch something on Netflix when my phone rang. It was around 11 PM and I think it woke me up because it was ringing for quite some time before I realized it was ringing. Catherine. I picked up the phone and u could hear she was breathing loudly she said hun, sorry I didn't call you earlier but my hands were busy and started to laugh. I could hear him in the back yelling tell him everything babe, tell him how a good slut you were today. She laughed and said stop it. You have to tell him that was the deal, you can't let him wander what you did today. She said I can't you tell him. I started to get pissed and asked a few times so what happened today is anyone gonna tell me or what??? He picked up the phone and said listen I'll tell you a short version and she will tell you a longer version when I return her tomorrow ok? I was annoyed and just said ok short version is fine.
We showered and dressed up and went to see my friends. I choose the outfit for her. White summer dress with pink flowers, a new thing I bought for her, laced with a black heart in the middle, bra and sandals. She was so hot man you should see her. Anyway, we came earlier and met my friend Darren and his wife Orla. You should see how he checked your wife man. I knew he wanted to fuck her but I would try that happen don't worry. She's just mine. We talked and had some fun before the others arrived. Before we knew it was already 1 PM and we had a few drinks you know how drinks affect Cathy? I could see she was tipsy so I told her no more drinks for you and told her to go to the toilet and remove her panties for me and kissed her hard. Do you think she listened? I said I guess she did. Teah you are right she did. She left but I've noticed 20 minutes passed and she was still inside the house. Darren his wife and two more guys were also missing but I didn't think it was that strange you know. After all, it's their house. She came back all red in the face and almost breathless. She told me when she left the toilet she heard some moaning noise and she went to see what was happening. She said Darren and two his friend were fucking Orla and she just froze and stared for 10 minutes before Darren saw her and smiled at her. She was so embarrassed she left running back to the toilet before she decided to return to me. I just smiled and said don't worry I know about them and took her hand and walked her back into the house in the other room but I "forgot" to close the doors haha. I said no you didn't do that. He just laughed and said Yeah I did man I had to return the favour to Darren haha. I stripped her naked and fucked her doggy until I saw Darren staring at us and smiling with the thumb up. She didn't even notice she was getting fucked and that someone is watching us. Anyway to cut this story short man. She spent the whole afternoon on her knees and back getting fucked, sucked, licked and she called you now. And don't worry Darren watched just 15 minutes before he returned to the party. We'll go to sleep now and call you tomorrow when we leave from here ok? What could I say then just OK?

She told me all about the party the next day since she was too tired and just took a shower and went straight to bed when they came back. That would be Chapter X.
I bet there is more to tell. Seems like Cath is getting more cocks eventually. She is truly a Queen now and she would change more than you would expect. I love your guys experience and your life-style.

Part IV

I don't know how many of you read my story about our marriage and how it evolved from boring marriage to wife's having a BBC bull cuckold marriage but I will continue and finish our story.

After our trip to Turkey financial aspect of our life droped to its lowest level. I lost my job and her company stated to fire people. It was the end of 2018. Our New Year's decision is that we'll move to Ireland and start from zero. She left first and lived with her cousin who came few years before us. I stayed to sell some land I had so we can have some money on a side. We talked daily over video calls and everything seems fine. She missed me and ******* who lived they own lives and didn't care much about everything. One day I received a text from her asking me am I still into her fuck a black guy. My hearth pounded like crazy and I just responded only if you want to. She was there alone for few months and we decided it's time for her to buy a car since public transportation in Ireland is disaster. She called me that night and made sure she's alone so we can talk. We talked for hour and half . She told me she went to a car dealer to buy a used car of course and she met a 10y older black man. Widower who owned a car dealer shop. She was 44 and he was 54 then. It was June 2019. She said he flirted with her and she flirted back but just because she wanted to lower the price of the car. He offered a test drive and she said sure. She said she drove few miles from the car shop and back. When they returned she said he placed his big hand on her leg and said think about this car and we can talk about the price. Aha said his grip was so strong she felt tingles through her legs up to her pussy. He gave her his business cart and she left. She told me she want to see of there is something more or he was like that to sell her the car. I said if you really like him go for it. She said I love you and I'll keep you informed.

Few days passed and she still didn't called him. One Saturday she had few glasses of wine with her cousin and she decided to call him. He was smooth talker. He said since it's her he can open on Sunday and she can check the car again even thou the shop is closed. She said Ty I'll be there at 12. She called me and said she's going to meet him about the car and I said honey dress nicely, makeup and everything. She smiled and said you're crazy I love you. I texted her and called her few times on Sunday and she didn't respond. I even called her cousin and she said she's still not back. I started to worry like crazy. She's all alone 3000miles away with a older black male. Like I told you we didn't have black where were originally from so I didn't know what to expect. I finally got a text from her. It was 1am. Text was honey I am too tired and too sore I love you and I'll call you tomorrow. I know she had a day of on Monday since it was some bank holiday or something like that. She called me finally and it was 7PM. She looked so tired and pale. I yelled why she didn't pick her phone because I was death worried about her. She said calm down everything is fine I bought a car and..... I said aaaand? She said I fucked him and it was unbelievable. I can barely walk today. I wanted to hear all the details and she said as always I know and you know I'll tell you. She said they met at the store at 12. He wore suit pants and white shirt and smelled divine. She wore tight jeans (denim) pants. Running shoes and red shirt. Granny underwear again. She said she didn't think anything would happen. She said he wanted her to check the car again and while she was "checking" the car he made some comments how beautiful she is and that har would fit her perfectly. He brushed few times against her. She said she felt huge bulge and she couldn't believe. He lowered the price for 10% but only if she's going to have a lunch with him. She said she didn't think anything will happen since she didn't find black guys that attractive before. So she said ok and they left in her new car. He suggested a restaurant few miles from the car shop. During the lunch he dropped compliments one after another. She had two glasses of wine and because she was still hangover from day before that wine kicked into her head. They were smiling and talking and he placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her thighs. She said stop please I don't feel comfortable and left the table to go to the toilet. She said she blushed and her hearth pounded like crazy. She just washed her face and while she was leaving the toilet he was there standing in the hallway. He grabbed her, pressed her against the wall and kissed her. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She said it felt huuuuge. Something she never felt before. She tried to move but couldn't and after some time she just let it go. He is a huge man. 6.7 230lb. Bald head, shaved perfectly. And her being 5.6 there was nothing she can do. He licked her ear and said I'll take you to my place now and show you how heaven looks like. She just moaned mmmmm. While driving to his place she said his hands were all over her tits and inner thighs. She told me she was soaking wet before she entered his house. When they got inside he took her hand and took her directly to his bedroom. He pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her. His tongue explored her mouth while his hands wandered under her shirt and under her bra. She said he twirled her nipples . His fingers felt huge. His bulge was pressed oh her stomach and she felt movement in his pants. She wanted to see how big is it because she could just imagine since her biggest was around 7" before.
He life's her shirt above her head, released her tits from her bra and started to suck and nibble her nipples. She loves that. He moved lower and kneeled in front of her, unbuttoned and pulled her jeans down releasing her purple cotton panties. They were soaked. She said he laughed a bit when he sawed them. He lifted her leg on his shoulder and moved her panties on a side and start to lick her shaved pussy. (She continued to shave it after Dan left but that would change just continue to read our story.)
He slide his finger in her wet pussy and licked and sucked her clit. She said she cummed in 2 minutes. When she came he pulled her and throw her on the bed. He undressed and then she saw it. Huuuuge black cock. Wrist thich and hard as a rock. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe how big it is. (Later I found out a little over 9").
She said he climbed into the bed moved between her legs. Speed them wide grabbed her hands above her head and position his cock on her pussy. She said she was so afraid it's gonna hurt so bad she was shaking. He stared to kiss her, sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. He moved his hips forward and then she felt it. His cock head slipped in her pussy . She moan and closed her eyes. She said it hurts so bad. He saw that and said don't worry dear I'll go slow. She said he did go slowly letting her to adapt to his monster cock. He pushed inch by inch until he was completely inside . She said she thought he torn her pussy apart. He fucked her slowly for about 5 minutes. She said she summed and asked him to stop but he just smiled placed her legs over his shoulder and started to fuck her faster with longer strokes. She was in pain but she loved how deep he is hitting her cervix. She said she summed again after few minutes and then again after that. She couldn't control it anymore. She said he fucked her for another 10 minutes that looked like eternity and that she cummed 2 more times. Until he pulled it out and cummed all over her tits. She said the load was huge and she was happy he didn't cum in her. Her legs went limp and she couldn't move for 20 minutes. They talked and he said the moment he saw her that he wanted her especially when he saw her ring and mature body. She confessed to him that she didn't find black guys attractive before today since she never met one . She said he layed next to her and that she tink he's dick never went soft. It looked huge even soft.
She didn't go into all details but she said she sucked him few times that night, he licked her pussy and fucked her in multiple positions. She lost count how many times she cummed. She said it was unbelievable and she want to do it again. She told him about our deal and our situation and that she lives there alone until I get there. He was fine with everything and wanted to see her again. They made plans to see each other again next weekend and he asked her to wear something more sexy and not to shave her pussy. She blushed and said OK I'll do that. She left and could barely walk and drive back to her cousin. They met the next weekend and everything changed after that.
Part V coming soon.
Feel free to ask any question if you're interested.
Which part turned you on the most? What do you think turned her on the most? How do you know?

Back