Our marriage and how it evolved

First of all let me introduce to you. We are both 48. My name is Jack and my wife is Catherine. Well educated professionals with two now adult *******. We met through mutual friend while we were in college. In our first few years of our relationship our sex life was great. We fucked every day, sometimes few times even. I knew I wasn't her first and she wasn't mine but she did have a little more experience than me. And I knew she had a fling with a younger guy with bigger cock than me. I am just above 5". So I guess you'd all say nothing special. Our relationship evolved into marriage really soon and first baby was born. It was mine don't worry since she never even thought about cheating.
After first baby I started to have a problem with erection and she would be extremely frustrated sometimes. I had lots of things on my mind. From work to money to god knows what. I still have the same issues. So nothing changed in that department for me. Soon after we had another baby and then my issues went through the roof. I could hardly ever stay hard or satisfy her except with my fingers since she was never fan of oral sex. She gain a bit of weight in the meantime. That didn't bothered me but it was an issue for her. Everything changed since then. We were few years under 30 and already in big problems. I didn't know what to do and to who I should go and talk or whatever.

We. Come from a small community where everyone knows everyone. That made things even more complicated. Bad economic situation made everything even worse. We were struggling for years. During that time my fantasy about her getting fucked by someone else kicked in. We lived in a community where there was no black guys and I especially had a fantasy about her getting in bed with BBC.
Anyhow I wouldn't mind if she hooked up with anyone that could satisfy her.
I talked to her about that and she would get furious every time I mentioned that saying I don't love her anymore and her frustration grow bigger and I couldn't do anything about it.
Eventually she went back to work and things started to look better from us. At least for our home budget. Sex life was disaster because of me.
Everything started to change early in 2010. She had an office party and got ******* while I was waiting for her at home. I've just got the text I love but we have to talk. I was so worried I didn't know what that means. My hearth started to pound like crazy that I thought I'd get a hearth attack. She got home completely wasted from alcohol. I helped her to get undressed and to slip in her PJ. My hearth was pounding. She said listen something happened and I hope you won't get mad. I said nothing you did won't get me mad because I love you so much. She said do you remember about your fantasy me being with someone else? I was like OK I do what about it. She said I kissed a guy tonight but that's all. Nothing else happened although I wanted to but I couldn't because I remembered you and our ******* at home. I just smiled and said it's ok honey it's ok don't worry about it. I know that you're frustrated with me but I want only for you to be happy. We talked about it for a while night and decided she can try and see how it would be for her to have sex with another man. She said it will be under her terms.
Few months passed by and nothing happened until one day she came home and said we have a new guy in the company. Our age, divorced and just gorgeous. I just raised my eyebrows and said aaaaaand? She just smiled and said maybe. Few more months passed by and she started to talk more about him. What's he's wearing and how he smelled etc. I said go for it hun. One day in August they went to a business trip together with 4 others from the company. She never wore any sexy underwear. Always just plain cotton panties and regular bra. She always dresses casually, nothing special and she packed the same outfit like always and she went on her business trip. First two days she was on meetings and in her room with her older colleague. Third day she didn't answer her phone and I started to worry. She texted me at 3am just saying love you talk to you in the morning. I assumed something happened. She did call around 10 and said sit down I have to tell you something. She started how they finished their meeting and went on a dinner. 6 of them. Few of them called the night and 3 of them continued at the bar. She said she felt great. Danced , talked, flirted and was getting *******. The guy she liked (Dan) was buying her drinks and she didn't feel any pain. Other colleague called the night and there was just two of them. One thing led to another and he made a move and kissed her. She said she didn't resist at all. Just placed her arms around his neck and let it go. Dan was 6.3. 200lb. Divorced white guy with no ******* and any strings behind him. He could do whatever he wants. She said they kissed and danced 35 minutes more when he whispered in her ear I want you now. She said she told him that she can't. She's married and have two ******* and she's too ashamed to do anything. She said please help me to get to my room I barely stands on my feet. He grabbed her under her hand and walked her to the elevator. She said he stopped my the reception and picked a room key. She didn't think anything about it. So they went into elevator. He started to kiss her again and slid his hand under her shirt. She said it felt great to feel his hand under her bra and twirling her nipple while his tongue explored her mouth. She just placed her hands around his neck and moan in his mouth. He moved his hand and grabbed her big ass and started to squeeze her and play with it. She is 5.6 and had around 175 lb. 36D a bit soggy tits form two *******. Her pussy was still tight since both ******* were born on C Section. Sorry about that digression.
She said he led her out of the elevator and opened a room she thought it was her room but there was no one there. No suitcases or anything. She didn't even realize and he closed the room took her by her hand and pushed her down on the bed. She said what's happening and he just smiled and said shhh let me show you what you really want. She said I can't but he didn't take no for an answer and removed her shoes. Moved up and unbuttoned her pants and slid them down revealing her cotton white granny panties with flowers. She said she felt so submissive and some new feelings started to kick in. Before she knew he was between her legs licking her pussy. I was in shock. She never let me do it. She said he was so strong holding her hands at first and moving his tongue in such a rhythm that was driving her crazy. He let her go and said take of your shirt now. She just obeyed and removed it. Bra too he said while he continued to lick her now wet pussy. He grabbed her tit and started to pull her nipple while his tongue was opening her pussy lips apart licking it form bottom to the clit. She said she couldn't believe what's happening and said she just felt she's gonna cum. She said he slide his finger inside her and stated to finger fuck her when she grabbed his hand and closed her legs as much as she could and cummed so hard.
He got up. Smiled and said you see I know what you need. She blushed and was deep breathing when he pulled her by her legs on the edge of the bed and said sit. She said she was hypnotized by his voice and she obeyed. He undressed quickly and his hard cock was in front of her eyes. She told him that she don't do that but he just took her head. Squeezed her cheeks and slowly pushed his cock in her mouth. She said she could resist him and started to suck him clumsy. She really never did that for me. He realized what's happening. Pulled his cock out and said we'll get to that later. He pushed her on her back, raised her legs on his shoulders and she said just slammed his hard cock in her extremely wet pussy. She said it was bigger and thicker than me ( how she described it around 6.5") and it just felt great that she started to moan and closed hey eyes and enjoyed. She said she cummed twice more (I'll just say she never cummed three times with me). He said he's about to cum and she said please not in me I am not on a birth control. He didn't listen. Grabbed her hips and slammed himself all the way in and filled her married pussy. She said her legs went wimp and couldn't move. He moved and cuddled next to her and they talked for the rest of the night. She took a shower and washer her used pussy.
I was completely in shock when she told me the whole story. Couldn't even speak.....

I'll continue with our life story if you're interested

Part II

Her business trip ended and she came home. I could see she was happier and more relaxed when she came back. I wanted to know all the details the moment she walked the doors but she said no. Wait until ******* fell asleep and we'll talk about it. I was on needles the whole day and couldn't wait to hear all the details.
After dinner and family time we finally went to bed and she started to talk. I tried to touch and play with her but she moved my hand away and said no you can't to that. I was a little surprised but thought OK I just want to hear what happened. She started with I am sorry I didn't want for anything to happen but first time lots of alcohol helped and the rest felt like the normal course of line. She said they talked and just slept together after they fucked and showered. She said she sneaked into her room before her roommate woke up and that she didn't notice anything. There was two more days of business trip left and they fucked both days. After the meetings and seminars they had they would mingle with the rest but at some point they would sneak to a room Dan rented on his name when he stoped by the reception when he walked her to the elevator the first time they fucked. He asked her why she's always wearing granny panties and not sexy underwear at all. At least not to him since I know she wore only plain cotton panties in all kind of colours. No laced panties, or thongs or anything like that. She said she was embarrassed a little but explained that she never found herself sexy or anything like that and because of her look (5.6, 175lb, brunette shoulder length hair, green/hazel eyes, beautiful smile, small belly and wider hips with thicker thighs, signs of cellulite all over, small tigh pussy with small patch of hair just around her lips and above clitoris). Je told her that's not the reason not to wear any because she look like a woman in her middle 30s with 2 *******. She didn't go to the gym or anything like that after she gave birth and some weight remained after everything. For me she was always sexy but she didn't feel like that. Anyway, he told her they'll change that and that he wants her to dress more sexy then she used to. Second time they had sex he made her to suck his cock again and she didn't protest at all she just went down on him and did her best. She knew she's not good at it but she said she tried her best and tried to enjoyed it. After she got him hard she picked her up throw her on the bed, spread her legs and torn apart her panties. She was feeling helpless again. I never did something like that to her because I didn't want to upset her. She said she it was excited and scary but it made her feel wanted and sexy again. He went down on her and started to lick her pussy again. She said she tried to pull him up but he didn't bother at all and hold her hands and worked his tongue all over her pussy. She said she got wet almost instantly and after the initial resistance she wanted him to make her cum again. He slid his two fingers inside and placed his thumb on her clitoris while he worked his tongue all over her pussy lips. She said she couldn't believe what's happening and how good it felt and that she cummed so hard moaning oh my god yes while grabbing the sheets. After she cummed he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked one finger and said mmm tasty and then he placed his other finger on her mouth and she tried to move it because she didn't like that. She always thought oral sex was dirty, smelly and was refusing anything about it but with him she summed twice from it. She said he ordered her to open her mouth and she did and he slide his finger inside and told her to lick it clean. She couldn't believe but she did what he told her to do and admitted to me it tasted actually quite tasty. I was in shock and was hard as I wasn't in a long time. She saw that and just smiled. She told me to take it out and stroke it for her since her pussy is not for me for now. I was speechless but did what she told me to do. She continued her story by saying he mounted himself and fucked her missionary for 20 minutes while telling her how fucking sexy she is and how her pussy feel tight and how wet she is. She said she summed again. After that he wanted her to ride him which she did while he played with her hard nipples. She rode him for 10 minutes when he said he's going to cum. She jumped so hi don't cum in her like he did last night since they didn't use any protection at all. He told her to put it in her mouth but she hesitate and he cummed all over his stomach. He want happy at all but told her it's ok they'll work on that. She smiled and said it seems she has to learn lots of things.
Last night she said they fucked doggy without any oral before since they didn't have lots of time. She said he took her pants down mover her panties on a side and just pushed himself in her which gutted her a bit but she adjusted very soon. He fucked her for 15 minutes like that while playing with her hairy ass. She said it felt weird but she got more aroused than usual. She cummed almost at the same time as he did. You can guess he filled her this time. She wasn't happy about it but couldn't say anything. She said he had some kind of strange control over her she just didn't want to resist anymore. She said they got dressed up and went to their rooms to pack.
I cummed so hard all over my stomach while she was telling me all that and she just smiled and said good boy. I was embarrassed but happy at the same time because I knew she was happy and she founded something she missed. We talked more and she told me some thing will change from now on. Out sex life will remain the same since her pussy is just for Dan now. She told she's going to lingerie shopping tomorrow and that she need some skirt and some shirts, heels. I couldn't believe what I was hearing since she never wore skirts or heel os sexy underwear because like I wrote before she never felt sexy and refused to wear skirts because of thicker thighs.
After she left for shopping the next day I scooped through dirty laundry I founder her panties she wore up the last time they fucked. Grey cotton ones. They were still wet and soaked. I smelled then and they smelled like sex. I could smell their juices together and u can tell you he's probably heavy cummer because they were properly soaked.
She showed me all the things she bought later that night. 5 pairs of laced thongs. White, black, red, purple and green with matching bras with pushups. Two knee length skirts. One was black leather one and the other was dark green plain one. Two pair of shoes. Black 4 in heels and red 3 in heels. Few pairs of black stockings and some blouses and shirts. She spent fortune and I wasn't happy about it since in out home country economy was really bad and our salaries wasn't anything special. She smiled and said don't worry Dan helped with the money nad Blow me a kiss and winked at me. I felt so small and tiny at the moment.....

To be continued...

They were in the relationship for the next 2 years until he moved to Australia for a better job. During that period she transformed from a shy granny panties wearing wife to a hot wife with a lover wearing everything he wanted her to wear. Laced thongs, hipster panties, laced bra's. He even payed her to go to wax her pussy and ass which she did just for him. She allowed him to fuck her ass last few months they were together. They went on many weekends together also on a one one week holiday trip to Turkey.
After he left she was so sad it was hard to watch her like that. I talked to her many times go find another guy but she just shook her head no and leave me alone. In 2018 we went on a holiday in Greece where she fucked her second liver . A bartender in our resort. He seduced her on our third night there. She asked me if she can go and I can stay with *******. I said go and enjoy and see you later. She came back just before sunrise. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking if she's gonna be back before ******* wake up. She quickly jumped in the shower and told me everything. She said he was bigger than Dan and thicker. It hurt her at the start but later she get used to it. She said he fucked her 4 times, cumed in her pussy three times and in her ass once and that she's gonna see him every night while we are there .

part 4 coming soon if anyone want to read it. Doesn't seem like you do

Part IV

I don't know how many of you read my story about our marriage and how it evolved from boring marriage to wife's having a BBC bull cuckold marriage but I will continue and finish our story.

After our trip to Turkey financial aspect of our life droped to its lowest level. I lost my job and her company stated to fire people. It was the end of 2018. Our New Year's decision is that we'll move to Ireland and start from zero. She left first and lived with her cousin who came few years before us. I stayed to sell some land I had so we can have some money on a side. We talked daily over video calls and everything seems fine. She missed me and ******* who lived they own lives and didn't care much about everything. One day I received a text from her asking me am I still into her fuck a black guy. My hearth pounded like crazy and I just responded only if you want to. She was there alone for few months and we decided it's time for her to buy a car since public transportation in Ireland is disaster. She called me that night and made sure she's alone so we can talk. We talked for hour and half . She told me she went to a car dealer to buy a used car of course and she met a 10y older black man. Widower who owned a car dealer shop. She was 44 and he was 54 then. It was June 2019. She said he flirted with her and she flirted back but just because she wanted to lower the price of the car. He offered a test drive and she said sure. She said she drove few miles from the car shop and back. When they returned she said he placed his big hand on her leg and said think about this car and we can talk about the price. Aha said his grip was so strong she felt tingles through her legs up to her pussy. He gave her his business cart and she left. She told me she want to see of there is something more or he was like that to sell her the car. I said if you really like him go for it. She said I love you and I'll keep you informed.

Few days passed and she still didn't called him. One Saturday she had few glasses of wine with her cousin and she decided to call him. He was smooth talker. He said since it's her he can open on Sunday and she can check the car again even thou the shop is closed. She said Ty I'll be there at 12. She called me and said she's going to meet him about the car and I said honey dress nicely, makeup and everything. She smiled and said you're crazy I love you. I texted her and called her few times on Sunday and she didn't respond. I even called her cousin and she said she's still not back. I started to worry like crazy. She's all alone 3000miles away with a older black male. Like I told you we didn't have black where were originally from so I didn't know what to expect. I finally got a text from her. It was 1am. Text was honey I am too tired and too sore I love you and I'll call you tomorrow. I know she had a day of on Monday since it was some bank holiday or something like that. She called me finally and it was 7PM. She looked so tired and pale. I yelled why she didn't pick her phone because I was death worried about her. She said calm down everything is fine I bought a car and..... I said aaaand? She said I fucked him and it was unbelievable. I can barely walk today. I wanted to hear all the details and she said as always I know and you know I'll tell you. She said they met at the store at 12. He wore suit pants and white shirt and smelled divine. She wore tight jeans (denim) pants. Running shoes and red shirt. Granny underwear again. She said she didn't think anything would happen. She said he wanted her to check the car again and while she was "checking" the car he made some comments how beautiful she is and that har would fit her perfectly. He brushed few times against her. She said she felt huge bulge and she couldn't believe. He lowered the price for 10% but only if she's going to have a lunch with him. She said she didn't think anything will happen since she didn't find black guys that attractive before. So she said ok and they left in her new car. He suggested a restaurant few miles from the car shop. During the lunch he dropped compliments one after another. She had two glasses of wine and because she was still hangover from day before that wine kicked into her head. They were smiling and talking and he placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her thighs. She said stop please I don't feel comfortable and left the table to go to the toilet. She said she blushed and her hearth pounded like crazy. She just washed her face and while she was leaving the toilet he was there standing in the hallway. He grabbed her, pressed her against the wall and kissed her. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She said it felt huuuuge. Something she never felt before. She tried to move but couldn't and after some time she just let it go. He is a huge man. 6.7 230lb. Bald head, shaved perfectly. And her being 5.6 there was nothing she can do. He licked her ear and said I'll take you to my place now and show you how heaven looks like. She just moaned mmmmm. While driving to his place she said his hands were all over her tits and inner thighs. She told me she was soaking wet before she entered his house. When they got inside he took her hand and took her directly to his bedroom. He pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her. His tongue explored her mouth while his hands wandered under her shirt and under her bra. She said he twirled her nipples . His fingers felt huge. His bulge was pressed oh her stomach and she felt movement in his pants. She wanted to see how big is it because she could just imagine since her biggest was around 7" before.
He life's her shirt above her head, released her tits from her bra and started to suck and nibble her nipples. She loves that. He moved lower and kneeled in front of her, unbuttoned and pulled her jeans down releasing her purple cotton panties. They were soaked. She said he laughed a bit when he sawed them. He lifted her leg on his shoulder and moved her panties on a side and start to lick her shaved pussy. (She continued to shave it after Dan left but that would change just continue to read our story.)
He slide his finger in her wet pussy and licked and sucked her clit. She said she cummed in 2 minutes. When she came he pulled her and throw her on the bed. He undressed and then she saw it. Huuuuge black cock. Wrist thich and hard as a rock. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe how big it is. (Later I found out a little over 9").
She said he climbed into the bed moved between her legs. Speed them wide grabbed her hands above her head and position his cock on her pussy. She said she was so afraid it's gonna hurt so bad she was shaking. He stared to kiss her, sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. He moved his hips forward and then she felt it. His cock head slipped in her pussy . She moan and closed her eyes. She said it hurts so bad. He saw that and said don't worry dear I'll go slow. She said he did go slowly letting her to adapt to his monster cock. He pushed inch by inch until he was completely inside . She said she thought he torn her pussy apart. He fucked her slowly for about 5 minutes. She said she summed and asked him to stop but he just smiled placed her legs over his shoulder and started to fuck her faster with longer strokes. She was in pain but she loved how deep he is hitting her cervix. She said she summed again after few minutes and then again after that. She couldn't control it anymore. She said he fucked her for another 10 minutes that looked like eternity and that she cummed 2 more times. Until he pulled it out and cummed all over her tits. She said the load was huge and she was happy he didn't cum in her. Her legs went limp and she couldn't move for 20 minutes. They talked and he said the moment he saw her that he wanted her especially when he saw her ring and mature body. She confessed to him that she didn't find black guys attractive before today since she never met one . She said he layed next to her and that she tink he's dick never went soft. It looked huge even soft.
She didn't go into all details but she said she sucked him few times that night, he licked her pussy and fucked her in multiple positions. She lost count how many times she cummed. She said it was unbelievable and she want to do it again. She told him about our deal and our situation and that she lives there alone until I get there. He was fine with everything and wanted to see her again. They made plans to see each other again next weekend and he asked her to wear something more sexy and not to shave her pussy. She blushed and said OK I'll do that. She left and could barely walk and drive back to her cousin. They met the next weekend and everything changed after that.
Part V coming soon.
Feel free to ask any question if you're interested.

I read the beginning-skimmed over the rest-though I find it very much like many I had read and thought about-though honestly-not often and not so open minded and still to listen as I am now.

I read the beginning-skimmed over the rest-though I find it very much like many I had read and thought about-though honestly-not often and not so open minded and still to listen as I am now.
Thanks for the honesty. Maybe it does sound like every other marriage but for us and especially for me it's surprise how it came to where it is now. I always wanted her to be with a black man and to think it will actually happen , madness. I'll finish the story over the next few chapters and will continue to update after every encounter with her bull.

Part V

So she did what he told her to do. She stoped shaving but she had to keep it nicely trimmed and she started to wear her sexy underwear again. They keep to see each other 3-4 times a week. Mostly at his place. He fucked her in every room and every position available. She said she was hooked and can't stop seeing him. We had a deal she'll slow down when I get there. I was supposed to come early in the March of 2020 but COVID happened and my flights got canceled and country by country went to lockdown. I was devastated. She was locked in her cousins house and him at his and I was 3000 miles away. She didn't see him until August 2020 but she kept her pussy trimmed like he wanted. First meeting they spent while weekend at his house. Her mostly on her knees sucking and taking it doggy. That was the first time he slide his finger in her ass. She said she summed immediately. His huge cock in her pussy and his big finger sweep in her ass. It was the begging of her anal adventure with his BBC. He bought a butt plug for her and she had to wear it before their meetings.
She called me one day and said she's going to move with him until I come here so she'll be free to see him every day and not to sneak from her cousin. I didn't like the idea but couldn't do anything about it. She said she'll save some more money also.
I came in October 2021. So they lived together for a year now. We talked every day and she was telling me what's happening between them. He bought more sexy underwear for her. Mostly laced thongs. He was crazy how they looked on her big ass.
Few weeks after finger, he fucked her ass. She was wearing butt plug every time he wanted but that time he wanted to take it. She was afraid. He has 9" thick cock. She said he went slowly . Used a lot of lube and was really gentle. She was on all 4 with her head down and ass up in the air. She said when he managed to push the head in she thought her ass would explode. He held it like that for few minutes and slowly started to push more in. She managed to accept around 4" for the first time. He didn't want to ******* anything. He did cum in her ass and she told me it was incredible. He fucked her 2 more times but not in the ass that night. Once in the shower and once just before they drifted to sleep. He fucked her missionary. Drilling her pussy really good and filling her. He didn't allow her to take another shower. He wanted her to sleep like that. Cum meas leaking out of her pussy and she was exhausted.
Before I came they acted like a real couple. Went on a holidays around the Ireland. He fucked her in every BnB and hotel they went. One time he fucked her in the restaurant toilet. She said it was quick but hurt more than ever. He was so horny he couldn't wait to get back to the room. He touched her inner thighs under the table and told her to go and remove her panties and pass them to him. She said one waitress noticed his hands under the table and smiled at her. She was a bit embarrassed but horny at the same time. So she went to the toilets and removed her thong and passed it to him. He quickly smelled it and put them in his pocket. He went to the bar and talked something with the waitress but she couldn't tell what. She thought he was paying the bill. When he came back at the table he grabbed her hand and said let's go. He walked her to private toilet, pushed her inside and locked the door. The waitress gave him the key do a nice tip she got. He bent her over the sink, pulled his cock out and fucked her like a whore. She moaned and tried to be quiet but she barely could control herself. He cumed after 5 minutes and filled her married pussy. He pulled her skirt down and said let's go. Cum was dripping down her thighs and she said waitress probably noticed because she winked at her and showed her thumbs up.
That was just one of their trips together.
When I got there we found a house and she moved back with me but she continued to see him almost daily.

Part VI coming up...

Part V

So she did what he told her to do. She stoped shaving but she had to keep it nicely trimmed and she started to wear her sexy underwear again. They keep to see each other 3-4 times a week. Mostly at his place. He fucked her in every room and every position available. She said she was hooked and can't stop seeing him. We had a deal she'll slow down when I get there. I was supposed to come early in the March of 2020 but COVID happened and my flights got canceled and country by country went to lockdown. I was devastated. She was locked in her cousins house and him at his and I was 3000 miles away. She didn't see him until August 2020 but she kept her pussy trimmed like he wanted. First meeting they spent while weekend at his house. Her mostly on her knees sucking and taking it doggy. That was the first time he slide his finger in her ass. She said she summed immediately. His huge cock in her pussy and his big finger sweep in her ass. It was the begging of her anal adventure with his BBC. He bought a butt plug for her and she had to wear it before their meetings.
She called me one day and said she's going to move with him until I come here so she'll be free to see him every day and not to sneak from her cousin. I didn't like the idea but couldn't do anything about it. She said she'll save some more money also.
I came in October 2021. So they lived together for a year now. We talked every day and she was telling me what's happening between them. He bought more sexy underwear for her. Mostly laced thongs. He was crazy how they looked on her big ass.
Few weeks after finger, he fucked her ass. She was wearing butt plug every time he wanted but that time he wanted to take it. She was afraid. He has 9" thick cock. She said he went slowly . Used a lot of lube and was really gentle. She was on all 4 with her head down and ass up in the air. She said when he managed to push the head in she thought her ass would explode. He held it like that for few minutes and slowly started to push more in. She managed to accept around 4" for the first time. He didn't want to ******* anything. He did cum in her ass and she told me it was incredible. He fucked her 2 more times but not in the ass that night. Once in the shower and once just before they drifted to sleep. He fucked her missionary. Drilling her pussy really good and filling her. He didn't allow her to take another shower. He wanted her to sleep like that. Cum meas leaking out of her pussy and she was exhausted.
Before I came they acted like a real couple. Went on a holidays around the Ireland. He fucked her in every BnB and hotel they went. One time he fucked her in the restaurant toilet. She said it was quick but hurt more than ever. He was so horny he couldn't wait to get back to the room. He touched her inner thighs under the table and told her to go and remove her panties and pass them to him. She said one waitress noticed his hands under the table and smiled at her. She was a bit embarrassed but horny at the same time. So she went to the toilets and removed her thong and passed it to him. He quickly smelled it and put them in his pocket. He went to the bar and talked something with the waitress but she couldn't tell what. She thought he was paying the bill. When he came back at the table he grabbed her hand and said let's go. He walked her to private toilet, pushed her inside and locked the door. The waitress gave him the key do a nice tip she got. He bent her over the sink, pulled his cock out and fucked her like a whore. She moaned and tried to be quiet but she barely could control herself. He cumed after 5 minutes and filled her married pussy. He pulled her skirt down and said let's go. Cum was dripping down her thighs and she said waitress probably noticed because she winked at her and showed her thumbs up.
That was just one of their trips together.
When I got there we found a house and she moved back with me but she continued to see him almost daily.

Part VI coming up...
I'm wondering, when she was dating Dan, did you have sex or was she faithful to him?

If I remember right first 3 months she didn't use any protection. Then she was late and she was scared. We both were. It turned out it was false alarm. After that she went to IUD. Last year she did some tests and it turns out she can't have more ******* she she's without any protection at the moment.

They were in the relationship for the next 2 years until he moved to Australia for a better job. During that period she transformed from a shy granny panties wearing wife to a hot wife with a lover wearing everything he wanted her to wear. Laced thongs, hipster panties, laced bra's. He even payed her to go to wax her pussy and ass which she did just for him. She allowed him to fuck her ass last few months they were together. They went on many weekends together also on a one one week holiday trip to Turkey.
After he left she was so sad it was hard to watch her like that. I talked to her many times go find another guy but she just shook her head no and leave me alone. In 2018 we went on a holiday in Greece where she fucked her second liver . A bartender in our resort. He seduced her on our third night there. She asked me if she can go and I can stay with *******. I said go and enjoy and see you later. She came back just before sunrise. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking if she's gonna be back before ******* wake up. She quickly jumped in the shower and told me everything. She said he was bigger than Dan and thicker. It hurt her at the start but later she get used to it. She said he fucked her 4 times, cumed in her pussy three times and in her ass once and that she's gonna see him every night while we are there .

part 4 coming soon if anyone want to read it. Doesn't seem like you do
I am. Every word.

Part IV

I don't know how many of you read my story about our marriage and how it evolved from boring marriage to wife's having a BBC bull cuckold marriage but I will continue and finish our story.

After our trip to Turkey financial aspect of our life droped to its lowest level. I lost my job and her company stated to fire people. It was the end of 2018. Our New Year's decision is that we'll move to Ireland and start from zero. She left first and lived with her cousin who came few years before us. I stayed to sell some land I had so we can have some money on a side. We talked daily over video calls and everything seems fine. She missed me and ******* who lived they own lives and didn't care much about everything. One day I received a text from her asking me am I still into her fuck a black guy. My hearth pounded like crazy and I just responded only if you want to. She was there alone for few months and we decided it's time for her to buy a car since public transportation in Ireland is disaster. She called me that night and made sure she's alone so we can talk. We talked for hour and half . She told me she went to a car dealer to buy a used car of course and she met a 10y older black man. Widower who owned a car dealer shop. She was 44 and he was 54 then. It was June 2019. She said he flirted with her and she flirted back but just because she wanted to lower the price of the car. He offered a test drive and she said sure. She said she drove few miles from the car shop and back. When they returned she said he placed his big hand on her leg and said think about this car and we can talk about the price. Aha said his grip was so strong she felt tingles through her legs up to her pussy. He gave her his business cart and she left. She told me she want to see of there is something more or he was like that to sell her the car. I said if you really like him go for it. She said I love you and I'll keep you informed.

Few days passed and she still didn't called him. One Saturday she had few glasses of wine with her cousin and she decided to call him. He was smooth talker. He said since it's her he can open on Sunday and she can check the car again even thou the shop is closed. She said Ty I'll be there at 12. She called me and said she's going to meet him about the car and I said honey dress nicely, makeup and everything. She smiled and said you're crazy I love you. I texted her and called her few times on Sunday and she didn't respond. I even called her cousin and she said she's still not back. I started to worry like crazy. She's all alone 3000miles away with a older black male. Like I told you we didn't have black where were originally from so I didn't know what to expect. I finally got a text from her. It was 1am. Text was honey I am too tired and too sore I love you and I'll call you tomorrow. I know she had a day of on Monday since it was some bank holiday or something like that. She called me finally and it was 7PM. She looked so tired and pale. I yelled why she didn't pick her phone because I was death worried about her. She said calm down everything is fine I bought a car and..... I said aaaand? She said I fucked him and it was unbelievable. I can barely walk today. I wanted to hear all the details and she said as always I know and you know I'll tell you. She said they met at the store at 12. He wore suit pants and white shirt and smelled divine. She wore tight jeans (denim) pants. Running shoes and red shirt. Granny underwear again. She said she didn't think anything would happen. She said he wanted her to check the car again and while she was "checking" the car he made some comments how beautiful she is and that har would fit her perfectly. He brushed few times against her. She said she felt huge bulge and she couldn't believe. He lowered the price for 10% but only if she's going to have a lunch with him. She said she didn't think anything will happen since she didn't find black guys that attractive before. So she said ok and they left in her new car. He suggested a restaurant few miles from the car shop. During the lunch he dropped compliments one after another. She had two glasses of wine and because she was still hangover from day before that wine kicked into her head. They were smiling and talking and he placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her thighs. She said stop please I don't feel comfortable and left the table to go to the toilet. She said she blushed and her hearth pounded like crazy. She just washed her face and while she was leaving the toilet he was there standing in the hallway. He grabbed her, pressed her against the wall and kissed her. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She said it felt huuuuge. Something she never felt before. She tried to move but couldn't and after some time she just let it go. He is a huge man. 6.7 230lb. Bald head, shaved perfectly. And her being 5.6 there was nothing she can do. He licked her ear and said I'll take you to my place now and show you how heaven looks like. She just moaned mmmmm. While driving to his place she said his hands were all over her tits and inner thighs. She told me she was soaking wet before she entered his house. When they got inside he took her hand and took her directly to his bedroom. He pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her. His tongue explored her mouth while his hands wandered under her shirt and under her bra. She said he twirled her nipples . His fingers felt huge. His bulge was pressed oh her stomach and she felt movement in his pants. She wanted to see how big is it because she could just imagine since her biggest was around 7" before.
He life's her shirt above her head, released her tits from her bra and started to suck and nibble her nipples. She loves that. He moved lower and kneeled in front of her, unbuttoned and pulled her jeans down releasing her purple cotton panties. They were soaked. She said he laughed a bit when he sawed them. He lifted her leg on his shoulder and moved her panties on a side and start to lick her shaved pussy. (She continued to shave it after Dan left but that would change just continue to read our story.)
He slide his finger in her wet pussy and licked and sucked her clit. She said she cummed in 2 minutes. When she came he pulled her and throw her on the bed. He undressed and then she saw it. Huuuuge black cock. Wrist thich and hard as a rock. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe how big it is. (Later I found out a little over 9").
She said he climbed into the bed moved between her legs. Speed them wide grabbed her hands above her head and position his cock on her pussy. She said she was so afraid it's gonna hurt so bad she was shaking. He stared to kiss her, sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. He moved his hips forward and then she felt it. His cock head slipped in her pussy . She moan and closed her eyes. She said it hurts so bad. He saw that and said don't worry dear I'll go slow. She said he did go slowly letting her to adapt to his monster cock. He pushed inch by inch until he was completely inside . She said she thought he torn her pussy apart. He fucked her slowly for about 5 minutes. She said she summed and asked him to stop but he just smiled placed her legs over his shoulder and started to fuck her faster with longer strokes. She was in pain but she loved how deep he is hitting her cervix. She said she summed again after few minutes and then again after that. She couldn't control it anymore. She said he fucked her for another 10 minutes that looked like eternity and that she cummed 2 more times. Until he pulled it out and cummed all over her tits. She said the load was huge and she was happy he didn't cum in her. Her legs went limp and she couldn't move for 20 minutes. They talked and he said the moment he saw her that he wanted her especially when he saw her ring and mature body. She confessed to him that she didn't find black guys attractive before today since she never met one . She said he layed next to her and that she tink he's dick never went soft. It looked huge even soft.
She didn't go into all details but she said she sucked him few times that night, he licked her pussy and fucked her in multiple positions. She lost count how many times she cummed. She said it was unbelievable and she want to do it again. She told him about our deal and our situation and that she lives there alone until I get there. He was fine with everything and wanted to see her again. They made plans to see each other again next weekend and he asked her to wear something more sexy and not to shave her pussy. She blushed and said OK I'll do that. She left and could barely walk and drive back to her cousin. They met the next weekend and everything changed after that.
Part V coming soon.
Feel free to ask any question if you're interested.
How different was her relationship with him then with Dan? What made the grade.. The BIG difference, other than cock size. Maybe passion?

How different was her relationship with him then with Dan? What made the grade.. The BIG difference, other than cock size. Maybe passion?
Completely different . Dan opened her but wasn't that dominant. It's not only cock size. It posture, appearance, body language, voice, he's more dominant. He draw more from her than all her lovers before him. She's more relaxed and opened with him. Totally different than with Dan. There is a lot of things she did with him than with Dan. I'll write all about it.

Completely different . Dan opened her but wasn't that dominant. It's not only cock size. It posture, appearance, body language, voice, he's more dominant. He draw more from her than all her lovers before him. She's more relaxed and opened with him. Totally different than with Dan. There is a lot of things she did with him than with Dan. I'll write all about it.
Thank you. I would like that very much.

Part VI

I finally arrived in Ireland and we started to live together again. I missed her so much. I did notice some changes in her. Especially her behaviour. We talked a lot about what happened what's going to happen and how our life is going to be from now on. She agreed to spend some more time with me, help me find a job and show me around but no sex, no touching, just kissing. She started to talk about rules and how we have to set up some ground rules now she's with Malik (her black bull). I just raised my eyebrows and asked what kind of rules. Well for the start I'll continue to see Malik as much as I want. Once a month I'll go on a weekend with him. Once a year on at least a 7-day trip. If he decides to spend a night in our house I'll be sleeping in the spare room. No watching just listening. No taking photos or videos or anything like that. I couldn't say anything except OK but I wanted to hear all the details of their encounters. She said OK that she expected that and that even Malik said she should do that.
I felt a bit weird for the next few days but after I found a job that feeling passed. I had to concentrate on my work and try to meet some new people etc. It wasn't that hard since the company was full of people from my country and I felt at home. Soon I started to go out with them for drinks, darts, and pool... My wife started to spend more time with Malik of course.

Two times a week she would go to see him at his place directly from work and would spend at least 2-3 hours with him, and Fridays and Saturdays were reserved for him. She would tell me all about it and I could see she was happy and excited talking about it. At the start, she didn't show me her pussy after their meetings but after he told her she should show me why she's so happy every time she's with him. The first time she showed me I was in awe. She called me up to the bedroom. I went upstairs and there she was. Skirt lifted to her waist, her legs spread wide and her trimmed pussy full of his cum. Stretched and red. Cum leaking down her ass on the bed. She was smiling and asked do you like what you see? I just mumbled mmm yes honey it looks great. She slid her middle finger inside licked it all over and said mmmm tasty. I couldn't believe it. My wife that was so prude and conservative licked her cum covered fingers directly from her well-used pussy. Now you can go I have to take a shower. I was speechless and just left. Felt a bit humiliated. I don't know why. I shouldn't be. I knew my role. It wasn't new. I guess I was just surprised by how different it looked and her behaviour was completely different.
The years 2021 & 2022 were the same. She would meet him at his place or go for a weekend or holiday.
Every time I would get my story about them fucking and what else or new he did to her. How he eased her to anal. Or what new piece of cloth or underwear he got for her. If she spends the night linen weekends he would fuck her at least 4 times or more. She learned to swallow, facial and anal creampie. Sometimes she would tell me how rough he was especially in her ass. She showed me a few times and I can tell you her ass and pussy would be so red I could feel the pain. She loved that. Both the pleasure from Malik and seeing my face watching her used holes and listening to her stories.
2023 was different altogether. I'll tell you all about it in more detail since it's fresh in the next chapter.

We are both 48. My name is Jack and my wife is Catherine. Well educated professionals with two now adult *******. [...] After first baby I started to have a problem with erection and she would be extremely frustrated sometimes. [...] During that time my fantasy about her getting fucked by someone else kicked in. We lived in a community where there was no black guys and I especially had a fantasy about her getting in bed with BBC. Anyhow I wouldn't mind if she hooked up with anyone that could satisfy her. [...] Sex life was disaster because of me. Everything started to change early in 2010. [...] She said she felt so submissive and some new feelings started to kick in. Before she knew he was between her legs licking her pussy. I was in shock. She never let me do it. [...] She just obeyed and removed it. [...] She said she was hypnotized by his voice and she obeyed. [...] She said she could resist him and started to suck him clumsy. She really never did that for me. He realized what's happening. [...] I was completely in shock when she told me the whole story. Couldn't even speak.....
Ohhhhh i loved your story. i think you described faithfully what is the feeling and the situation of a woman when she is married with a beta, or with somebody who can't sexually satisfies her. i could never make my Wife feel that way. i wished i could, but i couldn't. Is hard but it is what it is. i think it could be the story of every beta cuck married with a Woman with capital letters. i'm sure that, in part is the story of my Wife, at least what She feels when She is sexually taken by a Alpha Man. Thank you for making me know my Wife a little better.

Ohhhhh i loved your story. i think you described faithfully what is the feeling and the situation of a woman when she is married with a beta, or with somebody who can't sexually satisfies her. i could never make my Wife feel that way. i wished i could, but i couldn't. Is hard but it is what it is. i think it could be the story of every beta cuck married with a Woman with capital letters. i'm sure that, in part is the story of my Wife, at least what She feels when She is sexually taken by a Alpha Man. Thank you for making me know my Wife a little better.
Ty. Our relationship is stronger than even and she is happy and that's most important to me. I get to listen to them when they are at our house and she tells me all the details every time they are together. Sometimes I get a peak at her well used pussy and ass.

Back