Our marriage and how it evolved

Part IV

I don't know how many of you read my story about our marriage and how it evolved from boring marriage to wife's having a BBC bull cuckold marriage but I will continue and finish our story.

After our trip to Turkey financial aspect of our life droped to its lowest level. I lost my job and her company stated to fire people. It was the end of 2018. Our New Year's decision is that we'll move to Ireland and start from zero. She left first and lived with her cousin who came few years before us. I stayed to sell some land I had so we can have some money on a side. We talked daily over video calls and everything seems fine. She missed me and ******* who lived they own lives and didn't care much about everything. One day I received a text from her asking me am I still into her fuck a black guy. My hearth pounded like crazy and I just responded only if you want to. She was there alone for few months and we decided it's time for her to buy a car since public transportation in Ireland is disaster. She called me that night and made sure she's alone so we can talk. We talked for hour and half . She told me she went to a car dealer to buy a used car of course and she met a 10y older black man. Widower who owned a car dealer shop. She was 44 and he was 54 then. It was June 2019. She said he flirted with her and she flirted back but just because she wanted to lower the price of the car. He offered a test drive and she said sure. She said she drove few miles from the car shop and back. When they returned she said he placed his big hand on her leg and said think about this car and we can talk about the price. Aha said his grip was so strong she felt tingles through her legs up to her pussy. He gave her his business cart and she left. She told me she want to see of there is something more or he was like that to sell her the car. I said if you really like him go for it. She said I love you and I'll keep you informed.

Few days passed and she still didn't called him. One Saturday she had few glasses of wine with her cousin and she decided to call him. He was smooth talker. He said since it's her he can open on Sunday and she can check the car again even thou the shop is closed. She said Ty I'll be there at 12. She called me and said she's going to meet him about the car and I said honey dress nicely, makeup and everything. She smiled and said you're crazy I love you. I texted her and called her few times on Sunday and she didn't respond. I even called her cousin and she said she's still not back. I started to worry like crazy. She's all alone 3000miles away with a older black male. Like I told you we didn't have black where were originally from so I didn't know what to expect. I finally got a text from her. It was 1am. Text was honey I am too tired and too sore I love you and I'll call you tomorrow. I know she had a day of on Monday since it was some bank holiday or something like that. She called me finally and it was 7PM. She looked so tired and pale. I yelled why she didn't pick her phone because I was death worried about her. She said calm down everything is fine I bought a car and..... I said aaaand? She said I fucked him and it was unbelievable. I can barely walk today. I wanted to hear all the details and she said as always I know and you know I'll tell you. She said they met at the store at 12. He wore suit pants and white shirt and smelled divine. She wore tight jeans (denim) pants. Running shoes and red shirt. Granny underwear again. She said she didn't think anything would happen. She said he wanted her to check the car again and while she was "checking" the car he made some comments how beautiful she is and that har would fit her perfectly. He brushed few times against her. She said she felt huge bulge and she couldn't believe. He lowered the price for 10% but only if she's going to have a lunch with him. She said she didn't think anything will happen since she didn't find black guys that attractive before. So she said ok and they left in her new car. He suggested a restaurant few miles from the car shop. During the lunch he dropped compliments one after another. She had two glasses of wine and because she was still hangover from day before that wine kicked into her head. They were smiling and talking and he placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her thighs. She said stop please I don't feel comfortable and left the table to go to the toilet. She said she blushed and her hearth pounded like crazy. She just washed her face and while she was leaving the toilet he was there standing in the hallway. He grabbed her, pressed her against the wall and kissed her. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She said it felt huuuuge. Something she never felt before. She tried to move but couldn't and after some time she just let it go. He is a huge man. 6.7 230lb. Bald head, shaved perfectly. And her being 5.6 there was nothing she can do. He licked her ear and said I'll take you to my place now and show you how heaven looks like. She just moaned mmmmm. While driving to his place she said his hands were all over her tits and inner thighs. She told me she was soaking wet before she entered his house. When they got inside he took her hand and took her directly to his bedroom. He pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her. His tongue explored her mouth while his hands wandered under her shirt and under her bra. She said he twirled her nipples . His fingers felt huge. His bulge was pressed oh her stomach and she felt movement in his pants. She wanted to see how big is it because she could just imagine since her biggest was around 7" before.
He life's her shirt above her head, released her tits from her bra and started to suck and nibble her nipples. She loves that. He moved lower and kneeled in front of her, unbuttoned and pulled her jeans down releasing her purple cotton panties. They were soaked. She said he laughed a bit when he sawed them. He lifted her leg on his shoulder and moved her panties on a side and start to lick her shaved pussy. (She continued to shave it after Dan left but that would change just continue to read our story.)
He slide his finger in her wet pussy and licked and sucked her clit. She said she cummed in 2 minutes. When she came he pulled her and throw her on the bed. He undressed and then she saw it. Huuuuge black cock. Wrist thich and hard as a rock. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe how big it is. (Later I found out a little over 9").
She said he climbed into the bed moved between her legs. Speed them wide grabbed her hands above her head and position his cock on her pussy. She said she was so afraid it's gonna hurt so bad she was shaking. He stared to kiss her, sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. He moved his hips forward and then she felt it. His cock head slipped in her pussy . She moan and closed her eyes. She said it hurts so bad. He saw that and said don't worry dear I'll go slow. She said he did go slowly letting her to adapt to his monster cock. He pushed inch by inch until he was completely inside . She said she thought he torn her pussy apart. He fucked her slowly for about 5 minutes. She said she summed and asked him to stop but he just smiled placed her legs over his shoulder and started to fuck her faster with longer strokes. She was in pain but she loved how deep he is hitting her cervix. She said she summed again after few minutes and then again after that. She couldn't control it anymore. She said he fucked her for another 10 minutes that looked like eternity and that she cummed 2 more times. Until he pulled it out and cummed all over her tits. She said the load was huge and she was happy he didn't cum in her. Her legs went limp and she couldn't move for 20 minutes. They talked and he said the moment he saw her that he wanted her especially when he saw her ring and mature body. She confessed to him that she didn't find black guys attractive before today since she never met one . She said he layed next to her and that she tink he's dick never went soft. It looked huge even soft.
She didn't go into all details but she said she sucked him few times that night, he licked her pussy and fucked her in multiple positions. She lost count how many times she cummed. She said it was unbelievable and she want to do it again. She told him about our deal and our situation and that she lives there alone until I get there. He was fine with everything and wanted to see her again. They made plans to see each other again next weekend and he asked her to wear something more sexy and not to shave her pussy. She blushed and said OK I'll do that. She left and could barely walk and drive back to her cousin. They met the next weekend and everything changed after that.
Part V coming soon.
Feel free to ask any question if you're interested.
Would a white guy make you more jealous than a black man?

Part VII

My wife was seeing Malik for 2 years before I met him. Yes, I know it might sound strange but it was 2 years before I shook hands with him. One Monday wife came home from work and we talked about our jobs and how each other day she just threw it at me: Malik is coming to our house this weekend. It's his Birthday and he wants to meet you. Are you OK with that honey? So what am I supposed to say except Sure honey? I was very nervous for the whole week. Didn't know what to expect from our first meeting. What do I have in common with this guy?

Saturday came quickly. She was preparing for the whole day. Trimming her pussy, wearing a butt plug on a few occasions. She dressed as he wanted. Knee-length black skirt. Heels. Stockings. Some new thong I saw for the first time, a matching bra and black top. She looked so classy and slutty at the same time.

When the bell rang my heart almost stopped lol. She opened the door and welcomed Malik in. They kissed passionately. The first time I saw her kissing another guy like that. She introduced me to him. I was impressed with his handshake and his size. He has massive hands and thick fingers. I felt so small. We chatted about his car dealership and we were drinking some wine before she called us at the table. She sat next to him. It was strange at first I have to admit but after a while, I was fine seeing her happy. I've noticed a few times his hand went down to her leg and each time he raised her skirt a bit. She blushed each time he did that but didn't object. At one point she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I didn't see what was happening but she told me the next day that he moved his finger and pushed it into her wet pussy and just held it inside.
Soon after the meal we moved to a living room where she sat next to him and me across them. After maybe 20 minutes he stood up and took her hand, looked at me and said listen, man me and Catherine are going up and have some fun. Meanwhile, you clean the table and don't interrupt. She followed him and blew me a kiss. Didn't know what just happened. A few minutes later I heard her moaning as he was wasting her pussy. She came so loud I heard her downstairs. The next thing I heard was some movement and her moaning oh god it's so big, fuck me, please. I heard his balls slapping against her ass. He was probably slamming his thick black cock deep in my wife's pussy stretching her once again. I cleaned up as fast as I could and moved to a room next to them. I wanted to listen. Every house in Ireland has thin walls and you can hear everything. Je was shaping her ass asking her who owns her pussy to which she would reply, only you Malik. It's all yours. He was fucking her good 25 minutes before I heard him yelling oh god your pussy is mine I am gonna cum. She replied not god oh god oh god give it to me. He grunted and filled her pussy for the first time that evening. I heard them talking and laughing as I was not in the house. It passed maybe 10 minutes when I heard some sloppy sounds and him saying work that tongue baby. Get it ready. She was sucking his cock. I heard her ******* a few times and him saying good girl you know what I like. He fucked her again for 30-40 minutes before he came. I couldn't believe a guy 10 years older than her has such stamina.
I fell asleep at some point and woke up it was 1 am and I heard her screaming his name and saying fuck my ass you dirty bastard. Do you like my married ass? Slap after slap and her moans. Oh my God. He was using her ass in my house. Fuuuuck it hurts so good. She didn't stop talking until he probably stuffed his finger in her mouth because the only thing I heard after that was the sounds of him shaping her ass and her moans. I listened until he blew his nuts in her ass. I went back to sleep again. I woke up a few times during the night. I heard them around 3 am. He was fucking her again. After that, they fell asleep since I didn't hear anything at 5 am. I got up around 8 and they were sleeping. I went downstairs and made some coffee. Went to buy some newspapers and other stuff. It was 9.45 when I got back and there he was fucking my wife again in my bed. He left around 11. He shook my hand again and said let her sleep, she deserved it. I went upstairs and there she was. My wife, sleeping, her legs were spread wide. I'll never forget that scene. Her pussy was red and open. His cum was leaking out. I noticed a few wet spots around the bed. Biting marks on her tits, messy hair...​
I got very excited reading this lucky you.

Back