Taking Advantage of Sexless Marriage Situations

Probably the best partners to have, like those whose hubbys have ED, or are small PP men, or are premature ejaculators, or for one reason or another, their wives just aren't as interested in them sexually anymore.
You've listed most of the reasons women seek extramarital affairs. Another one is women whose husbands have demanding jobs and feel "ignored". Numerous colleagues' wives have started affairs or divorced because of this (but they loved the cash!). There are also husbands who are away for months (military, maritime, etc.). This works out really well for the Bulls because it's sex with nsa.

You've listed most of the reasons women seek extramarital affairs. Another one is women whose husbands have demanding jobs and feel "ignored". Numerous colleagues' wives have started affairs or divorced because of this (but they loved the cash!). There are also husbands who are away for months (military, maritime, etc.). This works out really well for the Bulls because it's sex with nsa.
"they love the cash" I loved it and it's a kind of love, it fits when the husband is the provider type!

Curious about what or how many experiences bulls here have had regarding wives who are in "sexless marriages," defined as one in which their husbands have little to no sex with them anymore.

Asking since I am a very deviant man. Instead of reading about how horrifying sexless marriages are, and that it is so prevalent, I so love to fuck a man's wife, especially one who is not satisfied by what she has at home, that I thoroughly enjoy reading stats about SMs.

I love knowing and reading about how either spouse could become less active due to whatever: ED, boredom with what what has become pretty vanilla and routine, hubby's lack of size or stamina, etc. It arouses me as I see it as a situation for a virile and willing man to come in and take advantage of that situation.

What percentage would you bulls say of your experiences have been with wives in sexless marriages? In my experience, it appears that this is harder to come by than cuckold or swinger situations, when what I find hotter, is the former.
I think every situation is different. I have been both a bull and a cuckold and when I was a bull, the husband and wife for sure were having at least some sex; it's just that 1. He was almost 20 years older than her and 2. They both enjoyed her having sex with me, I think for them it was simply a compliment to their sex lives, and at the time I was in my early 20s and fine with it.

Similarly I have been in a one way open relationship (loosely could qualify as "cuckold") and she fucked plenty of big black monsters and I enjoyed watching it; but we had plenty of sex too.

Still, there are a lot of guys here who seem to be into the humiliation aspect. Not my thing personally though, nor my ex, nor the couples that I cuckolded.

Couldn’t help adding my bit to this post
my wife really fancied a guy going back many years, but he wouldn’t commit to her because he believed we were happily married and the fact he knew me, she really had the hots for this guy as he was both very good looking but rumour had it quote
”he was hung like a donkey” according to some female friend of hers one who actually told her the size frightened her and she wouldn’t have sex with him
I suggested she use the ploy I was unable to have sex and she was in a sexless marriage
after very little persuasion she did date him, and for two yrs 3 months she enjoyed some best sex she could have ever dreamed about with him until he met a girl his own age and they stopped seeing each other on a regular basis, however for many years they used to meet up and satisfy there own urges
She is actually meeting him again at Easter they are both meeting up at a birthday party they have both been invited to seperatly I have been asked by her. Not to attend myself for obvious reasons

Curious about what or how many experiences bulls here have had regarding wives who are in "sexless marriages," defined as one in which their husbands have little to no sex with them anymore.

Asking since I am a very deviant man. Instead of reading about how horrifying sexless marriages are, and that it is so prevalent, I so love to fuck a man's wife, especially one who is not satisfied by what she has at home, that I thoroughly enjoy reading stats about SMs.

I love knowing and reading about how either spouse could become less active due to whatever: ED, boredom with what what has become pretty vanilla and routine, hubby's lack of size or stamina, etc. It arouses me as I see it as a situation for a virile and willing man to come in and take advantage of that situation.

What percentage would you bulls say of your experiences have been with wives in sexless marriages? In my experience, it appears that this is harder to come by than cuckold or swinger situations, when what I find hotter, is the former.
A huge majority of them have been. I've had a easier advance of a married woman because her ass was to big and he no longer wanted to have sex with her. No lies.

A huge majority of them have been. I've had a easier advance of a married woman because her ass was to big and he no longer wanted to have sex with her. No lies.
An ass that some white men think is too big, is the same ass a black man might look at and see no problems with it, or he may think, damn, that looks just about right. And that, I don't have to tell you, makes a hell of a lot of difference.

Last edited:
No marriage should be sexless the wife should be giving that pussy someone who can satisfy her well and be able to report back to hubby with happiness and joy. The Bull should be the legal default lover for the wife. Having a Bull on spreed daily is the answer to a sexless marriage.

When the wife has been good call the Bull to give her that special love making session to show her your appreciation. When your wife has been acting up and getting on your nerves call the Bull to come over and beat that pussy up and make her act right. When the wife is stressed and all tensed up call the Bull to come and give her that destressing stretch that she needs I mean give her that hug on the inside to make her feel better!

True story, I came back from a deployment, wife had the nerve to show up at the gathering with a car in the garage. Keep in mind we were gone for almost a year, so he definitely wasn't the one that parked it. For those that missed it, she showed up pregnant. Oddly, he was not even mad, maybe he was expecting it.

Just to point out that in many sexless marriages, the wife is ugly, fat, boring or useless. The husband doesn’t care about his wife. And laughed at the bull who wants her. You might be the s*ucker in it. Lol

Just to point out that in many sexless marriages, the wife is ugly, fat, boring or useless. The husband doesn’t care about his wife. And laughed at the bull who wants her. You might be the s*ucker in it.
Nothing to do with this comment, there are so many factors involved, beauty is subjective, the husband may have low libido, be impotent, insecure or simply like to see another male fucking his wife, filling the love of his life with cum instead of him, he likes being sub, seeing the bull literally wanting to impregnate his wife and him as a loser and inferior letting him.

Your comment is pretty ******* and does a tremendous disservice to this fetish!

True story, I came back from a deployment, wife had the nerve to show up at the gathering with a car in the garage. Keep in mind we were gone for almost a year, so he definitely wasn't the one that parked it. For those that missed it, she showed up pregnant. Oddly, he was not even mad, maybe he was expecting it.
Knew a lot of white Marines bragging about his girl at home getting all the bigger Black dicks and how much he wanted to get back to watch in person. It’s common sometimes

Nothing to do with this comment, there are so many factors involved, beauty is subjective, the husband may have low libido, be impotent, insecure or simply like to see another male fucking his wife, filling the love of his life with cum instead of him, he likes being sub, seeing the bull literally wanting to impregnate his wife and him as a loser and inferior letting him.

Your comment is pretty ******* and does a tremendous disservice to this fetish!
His was a pretty dumb comment. I put him on ignore. It's probably just a troll. There are a million of them on here.

His was a pretty dumb comment. I put him on ignore. It's probably just a troll. There are a million of them on here.
I agree, or he's impotent and wants to blame his wife lol, it's always easier to blame others than ourselves lol, but in the end, it's not even worth giving a stage to these comments that only make the community go backwards!

I agree, or he's impotent and wants to blame his wife lol, it's always easier to blame others than ourselves lol, but in the end, it's not even worth giving a stage to these comments that only make the community go backwards!
I'm not married, LOL

I'm not married, LOL
So how can you have a speech saying what a husband thinks or doesn't think about his wife if you're not married?

But like I said, there are several reasons, and depending on your profile, you won't understand, but anyway, if you want to talk about it, I'm always open to conversations!

Back