Taking Advantage of Sexless Marriage Situations

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Curious about what or how many experiences bulls here have had regarding wives who are in "sexless marriages," defined as one in which their husbands have little to no sex with them anymore.

Asking since I am a very deviant man. Instead of reading about how horrifying sexless marriages are, and that it is so prevalent, I so love to fuck a man's wife, especially one who is not satisfied by what she has at home, that I thoroughly enjoy reading stats about SMs.

I love knowing and reading about how either spouse could become less active due to whatever: ED, boredom with what what has become pretty vanilla and routine, hubby's lack of size or stamina, etc. It arouses me as I see it as a situation for a virile and willing man to come in and take advantage of that situation.

What percentage would you bulls say of your experiences have been with wives in sexless marriages? In my experience, it appears that this is harder to come by than cuckold or swinger situations, when what I find hotter, is the former.

Curious about what or how many experiences bulls here have had regarding wives who are in "sexless marriages," defined as one in which their husbands have little to no sex with them anymore.

Asking since I am a very deviant man. Instead of reading about how horrifying sexless marriages are, and that it is so prevalent, I so love to fuck a man's wife, especially one who is not satisfied by what she has at home, that I thoroughly enjoy reading stats about SMs.

I love knowing and reading about how either spouse could become less active due to whatever: ED, boredom with what what has become pretty vanilla and routine, hubby's lack of size or stamina, etc. It arouses me as I see it as a situation for a virile and willing man to come in and take advantage of that situation.

What percentage would you bulls say of your experiences have been with wives in sexless marriages? In my experience, it appears that this is harder to come by than cuckold or swinger situations, when what I find hotter, is the former.
That's very manly, very alpha, I think it turns you on because you see an opportunity to show your manhood in another man's wife, prove to another man that you're better through his wife, even to me that I'm a cuckold, horny to see this possibility! I say this because I've also fucked women like that in the past!

Yeah if only they put in the effort before the divorce huh!? I think so many marriages cpuld be saved by the couple discussing fantasies and exploring together. How many Bulls feel like they saved a marriage??? That is another good question 🤔

I got into a situation where the husband found out she was creeping behind his back and meeting me separate from other planned playtime, without him around. Kinda fell for me and I kinda fell for her. He chose to email me and challenge me about it, so I told him they should probable get out of the lifestyle if this was how things were going to be. It was weird because she had run though a couple of bulls before (she told me she was really into dreadlocked dark skinNed guys for whatever reason), so he had knowledge of her meeting them either at their apartment or dorm room. But there was this bizarre facet where she was fucking them, but her emotional attachment to me was too much for him to handle. Knowing when had a connection was too much.

I said I was sorry for the situation and recommended that they step back and assess what was happening in their long marriage, and decide if he had let her explore the lifestyle because they really hadn’t had any other sexual experiences outside of their marriage, or because they were having deeper issues. She had said that they started t dabble because they were college sweethearts and one day she thought to herself, “I’ve never had sex with anyone other than him.”

We parted ways for all of a month, and she came back thirstier than ever, despite knowing she was tormenting her husband over the bifurcation of her emotions. It mighta been a sapiosexual thing, because she’s a brilliant veterinarian; exotic worldwide animals and published.

It got more intense and the whole situation blew up, but I last heard they were working on the why behind their marriage, and the why behind her B2W hunger.

Last edited:
I got into a situation where the husband found out she was creeping behind his back and meeting me separate from other planned playtime, without him around. Kinda fell for me and I kinda fell for her. He chose to email me and challenge me about it, so I told him they should probable get out of the lifestyle if this was how things were going to be. It was weird because she had run though a couple of bulls before (she told me she was really into dreadlocked dark skinNed guys for whatever reason), so he had knowledge of her meeting them either at their apartment or dorm room. But there was this bizarre facet where she was fucking them, but her emotional attachment to me was too much for him to handle. Knowing when had a connection was too much.

I said I was sorry for the situation and recommended that they step back and assess what was happening in their long marriage, and decide if he had let her explore the lifestyle because they really hadn’t had any other sexual experiences outside of their marriage, or because they were having deeper issues. She had said that they started t dabble because they were college sweethearts and one day she thought to herself, “I’ve never had sex with anyone other than him.”

We parted ways for all of a month, and she came back thirstier than ever, despite knowing she was tormenting her husband over the bifurcation of her emotions. It mighta been a sapiosexual thing, because she’s a brilliant veterinarian; exotic worldwide animals and published.

It got more intense and the whole situation blew up, but I last heard they were working on the why behind their marriage, and the why behind her B2W hunger.

This is interesting in many ways. Thanks for sharing your story. It shows how many variables there can be in this lifestyle and how it doesn't always run as smoothly as the people who fantasize about this might think.

Yeah if only they put in the effort before the divorce huh!? I think so many marriages cpuld be saved by the couple discussing fantasies and exploring together. How many Bulls feel like they saved a marriage??? That is another good question 🤔
True dat. I never though of this angle. Good question for real.

That's very manly, very alpha, I think it turns you on because you see an opportunity to show your manhood in another man's wife, prove to another man that you're better through his wife, even to me that I'm a cuckold, horny to see this possibility! I say this because I've also fucked women like that in the past!
Ya. I think it's very alpha too, or there is something about it, most likely what you mentioned, that is super hot, or it sure excites me like nothing else when it comes to being with a woman.

This is interesting in many ways. Thanks for sharing your story. It shows how many variables there can be in this lifestyle and how it doesn't always run as smoothly as the people who fantasize about this might think.

She really messed him up in the head. Made him question a whole lotta stuff. It always makes me thing of the swinger party scene from Nip Tuck, when I reflect back on it.

She blew us both at the same time once, that’s how laid back it started.

She really messed him up in the head. Made him question a whole lotta stuff. It always makes me thing of the swinger party scene from Nip Tuck, when I reflect back on it.

She blew us both at the same time once, that’s how laid back it started.
Yes, but as you know emotions can always creep into this, I mean strong emotions is a potential risk for so many. There is a chance that even the most adamant bull or couple whose thinking is, this is only for fun and games, could find emotions one day sneaking into their situation(s).

That's one reason, for that matter, why some people try to go for one off meetings, but really, how many times have you hit something up once, and it turned out it's the only time that you did it? Doesn't happy all the time, or in some cases, it rarely ever does, right?

Thanks for the share. Checking out now.

Couldn’t help adding my bit to this post
my wife really fancied a guy going back many years, but he wouldn’t commit to her because he believed we were happily married and the fact he knew me, she really had the hots for this guy as he was both very good looking but rumour had it quote
”he was hung like a donkey” according to some female friend of hers one who actually told her the size frightened her and she wouldn’t have sex with him
I suggested she use the ploy I was unable to have sex and she was in a sexless marriage
after very little persuasion she did date him, and for two yrs 3 months she enjoyed some best sex she could have ever dreamed about with him until he met a girl his own age and they stopped seeing each other on a regular basis, however for many years they used to meet up and satisfy there own urges

For me, as much as emotions can really put a monkey in the wrench or a wrench in monkey (whatever the saying is lol), I always let my morals and my rules stay true. For one, I don't play with wives that creep and secondly, if I sense her feelings are getting caught up, I and it, point blank. Not to be cold, but I won't be a part any situation that causes a relationship to fall apart. The one thing I always make sure is to find out if my interaction or their reason for being in the lifestyle is to fix their relationship. If the answer is yes, it's hard NO for me. Whatever the reason is, his lack of skills, ED, or boredom, I evaluate before I allow myself to "join" their circle.

For me, as much as emotions can really put a monkey in the wrench or a wrench in monkey (whatever the saying is lol), I always let my morals and my rules stay true. For one, I don't play with wives that creep and secondly, if I sense her feelings are getting caught up, I and it, point blank. Not to be cold, but I won't be a part any situation that causes a relationship to fall apart. The one thing I always make sure is to find out if my interaction or their reason for being in the lifestyle is to fix their relationship. If the answer is yes, it's hard NO for me. Whatever the reason is, his lack of skills, ED, or boredom, I evaluate before I allow myself to "join" their circle.
In bold. I'm with you a thousand percent there, bruh. No sex is worth it if it means you're going to part of the reason why a marriage came apart. That's deffo one to stay clear of.

Yes, but as you know emotions can always creep into this, I mean strong emotions is a potential risk for so many. There is a chance that even the most adamant bull or couple whose thinking is, this is only for fun and games, could find emotions one day sneaking into their situation(s).

That's one reason, for that matter, why some people try to go for one off meetings, but really, how many times have you hit something up once, and it turned out it's the only time that you did it? Doesn't happy all the time, or in some cases, it rarely ever does, right?

It‘s easy to just beat the brakes off of a piece of tail, but when they have power, money, looks and yet still choose to run with you repeatedly?…yeah, that is a powerful aphrodisiac.

In bold. I'm with you a thousand percent there, bruh. No sex is worth it if it means you're going to part of the reason why a marriage came apart. That's deffo one to stay clear of.

Like I said, I pushed back and suggested they pause, but that distance caused her to come back like she was starving for it. My morals kinda crumbled.

Back