“Ridden through” pussy

How do cucks and bulls feel about “ridden through” pussy? Pussy that has been fucked so hard by so much big dick that it’s deep and hot, or post-pregnancy pussy, or just generally loose pussy? As a cuck I love it, but I wonder how it feels for a bull to go balls deep in one thrust .
Just wondering just mow many ladies / couples have trained her pussy muscles to flex on command. To relax and contract. Yes it takes a bit of time however it is fairly easy to learn. Most of the ladies i have set up master the basics in about 6 months. By the time a year has passed they can milk a boy friends cock with out him having to stroke.

It’s my absolute favorite and the highlight of all this for me. Nothing better than first watching your girl get her fuck on with an enormous cock, seeing him cum and withdraw. Cleaning her sensitive so well used pussy and finally slipping in and enjoying how wet and loose she feels after her bull has opened her up.

Nothing emasculates and cucks me more than my wife coming back on Sunday looking like a mess and her pussy being a loose, soggy hole that could fit a hand or two

I've seen it turned inside out looking completely unrecognizable sometimes

Who knows how many guys took turns

Back