“Ridden through” pussy

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
How do cucks and bulls feel about “ridden through” pussy? Pussy that has been fucked so hard by so much big dick that it’s deep and hot, or post-pregnancy pussy, or just generally loose pussy? As a cuck I love it, but I wonder how it feels for a bull to go balls deep in one thrust .

How do cucks and bulls feel about “ridden through” pussy? Pussy that has been fucked so hard by so much big dick that it’s deep and hot, or post-pregnancy pussy, or just generally loose pussy? As a cuck I love it, but I wonder how it feels for a bull to go balls deep in one thrust .
I think it’s yummy. It always goes back to tight.

Reamed out holes are so FUN for us Pussy Free Cucks to Lick on!

Last edited:
Well it's not called "Ridden" for no reason, so no matter if my turn is in the front, middle, or the back of the line, I'm going to ride that pussy just like everyone before else before me, then get back in line for some more!♠️

My Lovers always tell me mine feels "like a hand". I can squeeze them so tightly that it pushes their cocks out of me unless they catch it before hand and shove it DEEP in me. I guess I never asked if they preferred large and sloppy, I do 100 keegles a day every day to stay TIGHT, but I;ve never had a complaint!! LOL J (the wife)

For the bull it’s a tight hole waiting to be stretched and left leaking and gaping.
For me it’s a loose pussy I can barely feel for me to eat from.

Way befor I was married I had pretty good luck with women.
I found women that had given birth were not as tight as she might have been.
I remember some girls were so wet and tight I almost came within 10 pumps.

Back