Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Deeper than I can explain

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

Cuckparati

Male
From
TX, US
Size matters! Everyone here, well almost everyone here, can agree.
That being said, off of your real past/current experiences, how deep have you felt your bull go inside you?
You usually here "I can feel you in my stomach", although that's just a saying!
Was it painful? How big was he?
Thank you for answering QUEENS!

I Love getting deep in those guts they say it hurts so good! I will tap the wall of that cervix at least once just to show her that I can hit wall at will like Hanibal at the gates of Rome with a bartering ram if they start running while we are fucking! If it's too deep or it's too hard just say something or tap out but don't run or the cervix will have to pay the🥊 consequences!

I was lucky/unlucky to play with a HOT man who had a 10.5 inch cock (hubby anlways asks if it is really big). I enjoy length and girth IF you know that it takes most ladies ( at least me) a good 5 minutes of slow gentle sex before most women can take something that size. He had a beautiful cock but didn’t really know how to use it (in my opinion) . I also have been with multiple guys in the 9 inch range who KNEW how to use it and it is very enjoyable! Hubby isn’t that long —I measured it at one time for curiosity and he was about 7, but he is very girthy. So, I do like playing with guys bigger than him! XOXO💋

Back