Loose Vs Tight pussy

Tight pussy

• Total voters
Even though she takes on some very large cocks, my wife likes to keep her pussy tight for the enjoyment of her many black boyfriends. She does this by doing vaginal exercises, which consists of using a finger or small dildo in her pussy and repeatedly squeezing it very hard. This tightens up the vaginal muscles very nicely. I cannot say from personal experience how tight she is, as I am not allowed any pussy at all, let alone hers, but her boyfriends often remark on how they love how tight she is.
Wow

A good hung Bull needs both! I need the tight to make loose and the loose to make looser, and I need both to make sloppy before hubby gets his turn!♠️

Normally wife is tight at first then after a good working over is loose for a day or two. She has me get her worked up when she's entertaining one of her BF's I try to get her wet and wide so when they get her she can take them balls deep. Love the feel after a weekend of her fucking BF's

Early 80s, way before I was married. I was seeing an older(41) happily married mom of 2. She was cheating on her hubby with me. She had a rock solid body and fucked me silly when she'd visit. She always had a small tube of KY and she used it when needed.
Same time in my life I was seeing an engaged girl from church, she was 19, I was 21. She was so damn good looking, prechers ******* no lie. She was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancée, he parents didn't know, her guy had no idea about her and me either.
When married gal visited it was always/only on a Thursday after work.
Church girl was usually Saturday afternoon or Sunday after church when her boyfriend was working.
The difference of how they fucked was night and day. Church girl pussy was always wet as hell and tight. If she wanted and did a few times she'd climb onto me, slide up and down and I'd have to cum within 2 minutes.
They were both sexy as hell and great fun with sex but they were so different.

Back