Loose Buttholes Discussion

Do you like an asshole that visibly looks experienced?

• No - virgin buttholes for

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • A little pout is nice

Votes: 113 37.8%
  • Bigger the better

Votes: 133 44.5%

• Total voters
Mine isn't loose at all, it doesn't get much attention (I also have never let my husband try anal 😈)

But I really do want to get it to the point where I can take a big dick just as readily in my ass as my pussy.

Heres an old pic, after some lengthy roy play 😮😉
Very very nice

"honeybunz98 said: Lol … for instance

The day after a night of Vegas fun and two rounds of backdoor play - beware. The following morning your bull may pretend to ******* while he voyeurs you applying suntan lotion for the pool and catch you
View attachment 6503182accidentally queef-farting the anal air from the night before🫣💨..."

Heh. I appreciate the candor. And while I really should not be turned on by "accidental queef-farting," I find that I am. Quite pervy, of course. But it's another vivid reminder of anal sex, yeah? I mean, I've never experienced hearing that, so I have to take @honeybunz98 word for it. The thing is, very attractive women can get away with almost anything... period sex, preggo sex, golden showers, and more. Leave it to a hot female to even make farting sexy. However, I do believe these actions, reactions, and discussions are rated "For Mature Audiences ONLY."

My old girlfriend Laurie was very much into anal sex, and there seems to be an entire generation of young women who love it more than previous generations. Due to her old boyfriend's kinkier side (He was the f@ther of her little girl.), Laurie had had lots and lots of backdoor lovin'. She was relatively loose when I first ventured up her chute. But it was still very enjoyable. I looked foward to the end of each of our dates out on the town because she habitually would invite me into her room (Laurie still iived with her m0ther.) for a good night fuck. I could not wait to eat her pussy. Even more, I couldn't wait to get my hard black dick back up into the depths of her asshole.

In general, I prefer a tighter, less-used asshole on a female because I love that friction, the tugging of her O-ring on the skin of my penis as I struggle to penetrate, and then withdraw for the next thrust.

"honeybunz98 said: Lol … for instance

The day after a night of Vegas fun and two rounds of backdoor play - beware. The following morning your bull may pretend to ******* while he voyeurs you applying suntan lotion for the pool and catch you
View attachment 6503182accidentally queef-farting the anal air from the night before🫣💨..."

Heh. I appreciate the candor. And while I really should not be turned on by "accidental queef-farting," I find that I am. Quite pervy, of course. But it's another vivid reminder of anal sex, yeah? I mean, I've never experienced hearing that, so I have to take @honeybunz98 word for it. The thing is, very attractive women can get away with almost anything... period sex, preggo sex, golden showers, and more. Leave it to a hot female to even make farting sexy. However, I do believe these actions, reactions, and discussions are rated "For Mature Audiences ONLY."

My old girlfriend Laurie was very much into anal sex, and there seems to be an entire generation of young women who love it more than previous generations. Due to her old boyfriend's kinkier side (He was the f@ther of her little girl.), Laurie had had lots and lots of backdoor lovin'. She was relatively loose when I first ventured up her chute. But it was still very enjoyable. I looked foward to the end of each of our dates out on the town because she habitually would invite me into her room (Laurie still iived with her m0ther.) for a good night fuck. I could not wait to eat her pussy. Even more, I couldn't wait to get my hard black dick back up into the depths of her asshole.

In general, I prefer a tighter, less-used asshole on a female because I love that friction, the tugging of her O-ring on the skin of my penis as I struggle to penetrate, and then withdraw for the next thrust.

Was a rough planeride home that trip 🫣😳💨

Got
Texted these clips ^ a
Few days later … at work😳

He voyeur meme’d me pretending
To be asleep the following morning. Didnt realize he caught those lol

Last edited:
Back