Loose Buttholes Discussion

Do you like an asshole that visibly looks experienced?

• No - virgin buttholes for

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • A little pout is nice

Votes: 113 37.8%
  • Bigger the better

Votes: 133 44.5%

• Total voters
Guilty pleasure of mine …

I love to see an asshole that clearly, unabashedly has taken allot of cock and looks hungry for attention 24/7.

You know the signs:
•swollen outer pucker
•tendancy to autogape when cheeks are pulled
Open
•legit gaper even with rimming or light fingering
•nasty suction noises (more than expected) with backdoor play as more air gets pulled into hungrier holes

Give your two cents in here! Give some love to the big bootyhole gals in here too!

If your a female and unsure where you stand - lets make this thread the anus judgement thread for BTW! Throw up a pic and we’ll give you an honest take ;)

Ps. Tight holes are great too - but they always get love. Theres a ton of gals who are hot AF and knowingly (or unaware lol) arent tighties back there any longer but they still are sexy as fuck even if they’ve been sitting on cock for 15 years!

Lets go!

Mmmmmm … what a tasty deceptive lil puckerhole your showing us. I really want to inhale that ass with it pouting open like that.

You dont look fully “relaxed”, I think you’ve got more 🍩 potential than this indicates ;)

Ps. Was this after anal?
Was NOT after anal (was the morning after tho lol)

But your right, I wasnt totally “relaxed”

Here it is …

9E9E3220-E817-4F8A-AD8E-D32FCF4B40FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol … for instance

The day after a night of Vegas fun and two rounds of backdoor play - beware. The following morning your bull may pretend to ******* while he voyeurs you applying suntan lotion for the pool and catch you
View attachment 6503182accidentally queef-farting the anal air from the night before🫣💨

Only to send you the snippets the following Wednesday at work 😳

And then memeify it a few times …

View attachment 6503184
Was def NOT expecting that! lol (hot AF tho!!!)

Was this the result of a BB ruining your big fat greasy asshole?!☝🏿 were you sore after this? Two butt reamings back to back is a brave move for sure, damn - poor tooter!🍑

Tell me he took some pics during/after this flesh altering encounter…?

Last edited:

Was this the result of a BB ruining your big fat greasy asshole?!☝🏿 were you sore after this? Two butt reamings back to back is a brave move for sure, damn - poor tooter!🍑

He was a BBC (my third ever)

Met at a dental conference in Vegas. We still chat today and will reconnect sometime.

I’ll dig up a few pics … here was earlier in the evening:

A an hour or so later 😵‍💫
61BDCA1D-E683-49CD-B9E1-F2EC1D14365B.jpeg

•was BBC
•pics were taken
•was sore for a few days after for sure…

Attachments

• 703A1F99-E542-4950-8DF2-5B4B8584A084.jpeg
    703A1F99-E542-4950-8DF2-5B4B8584A084.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 1962AD0E-C70E-401A-B349-EDAC2EB41F83.jpeg
    1962AD0E-C70E-401A-B349-EDAC2EB41F83.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 332
  • EF988595-0138-4A0A-9613-F423ED8F2BDE.jpeg
    EF988595-0138-4A0A-9613-F423ED8F2BDE.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 347
  • ADEB50E1-353A-4D95-B416-F870BA675BBA.jpeg
    ADEB50E1-353A-4D95-B416-F870BA675BBA.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Guilty pleasure of mine …

I love to see an asshole that clearly, unabashedly has taken allot of cock and looks hungry for attention 24/7.

You know the signs:
•swollen outer pucker
•tendancy to autogape when cheeks are pulled
Open
•legit gaper even with rimming or light fingering
•nasty suction noises (more than expected) with backdoor play as more air gets pulled into hungrier holes

Give your two cents in here! Give some love to the big bootyhole gals in here too!

If your a female and unsure where you stand - lets make this thread the anus judgement thread for BTW! Throw up a pic and we’ll give you an honest take ;)

Ps. Tight holes are great too - but they always get love. Theres a ton of gals who are hot AF and knowingly (or unaware lol) arent tighties back there any longer but they still are sexy as fuck even if they’ve been sitting on cock for 15 years!

Lets go!
My most intense experience was ass fisting. The first woman I tried, gaped about 3 inches. I could easily look down inside. The second, hers always snapped back into place

It closed lol

But…

The tricky thing is it keeps peeking open during conventional doggystyle now … think fiancee will notice?😮
View attachment 6507438
Mmmmmm … you are becomming a loose booty bitch aren’t you. Careful letting your rear end hang open like that - if his nose gets too close he might smell that BBC seed you’ve been getting sprayed in there☝🏿🍑

Love it. That HUGE juggly ass is meant to be plundered. Keep getting that tooter pulled inside out!

Back