Honest feedback please

I made the biggest mistake of my life. I was completely busted. I betrayed my wife’s trust. If only I hadn’t gotten that promotion at work. I would’ve never had my own secretary and fallen into that stupid cliche. Like the typical male, I clawed my way out of this hole by trying to turn the tables on her. You know? The usual: I don’t get enough attention, she satisfied my needs, blah blah. “So what now?” I asked as authoritative as I could sound. “Oh I’m not letting you off that easy. I’m not letting some little tramp enjoy your money while I take a seat in the back.” My wife countered “you’re going nowhere and we’re going to fix this”. I thanked her and leaned in to kiss her. “Oh no mister. You keep that dirty mouth and that dirty little dick away from me.” I could tell my wife was upset and wondered to myself how long this would last. Regardless, this was my screw up and I’d have to pay the toll.

The next couple of weeks were *******. Not only was I in the desert, if you catch my drift, but my wife seemed to wear low key skimpy outfits; Around the house clothes that accentuated her sexy figure. We were both older but she just seemed to get curvier in all the right places. “Caught you looking” my wife teased “well hell dear. If you lust that much over me why waste your time on a little slut like that!” I proceeded to apologize for the millionth time. “Well if you’re really sorry then you won’t mind seeing a marriage counselor with me.” I was a little shocked and offended. But at this point my balls were bluer than ever and if this brought us one step closer to intimacy then so be it!

My wife took care of all the arrangements and our first appointment came. It was a female counselor and I was prepared for an attack. I was shocked when she advised us that my wife needed to be more adventurous and that she needed to try dating while keeping an open mind. This was my kind of counselor! She even suggested my wife spice things up to fulfill her intimate desires and that keeping things spicy in the bedroom is what keeps the spouse in check. Well damn. We should’ve done this way sooner! I was really hoping that the session knocked some sense into my wife.

It was Saturday night, the weekend after our first session. My wife had been very flirty with me all day. She seemed to get really excited when a box arrived and I figured it was shoes or a dress she had ordered. I didn’t bother checking what it was when she took it into our room. My wife mixed us some drinks and I noticed she had slipped into almost see through shorts and a tank. I was so ready to blow my load. She seemed to be eager to ******* and before long we had each had more than a few. My wife got really close and said “you know honey that therapist really said things that made a lot of sense” I was excited to hear the rest “I’ve thought a lot about it” she continued “and maybe it was me who drove you to do that.” She began to undress me and take off my shirt. She soon had me in my underwear. “Honey I’m sorry.” She said “and I hope we can move on to more exciting and fulfilling things. Wouldn’t you agree?” I was beyond aroused and agreed with her completely.

“Well then. Let’s try something new honey”. She reached behind her and pulled out a blindfold. “Wanna get naughty?” She asked sultrily. I nodded and she proceeded to wrap the blindfold around me. She whispered into my ear “wanna take this to the bedroom baby? Let me guide you...” she pulled me by my underwear and took me to our bedroom. She laid me on the bed and she began to tie me up. I had a raging hard on at this point. “So I know things haven’t been going so well for us. And I know the therapist told us we should spice things up honey” my wife said as she rubbed me and teased me. “I know that one of your fantasies has always been to have a threesome” my mind was racing. Could this be?? I heard our front door open and I heard footsteps approach our bedroom door. “I think now is as good a time as ever to take the next step honey” she whispered into my ear. I heard a knock. “Oh come in” I almost came just thinking of what was beyond my blindfold as the door opened. “But...” my wife whispered seductively “since you already beat me to the punch with another woman. We are going to have to change things up.” With that my wife removed my blindfold. My jaw nearly dropped!

I was horrified and had nowhere to go since I was restrained. There in our room, towering over our bed was the biggest blackest man I’d ever seen. He looked rock solid, about 6’5” and powerfully built. He was wearing nothing on except some almost see thru thin fabric boxer briefs. His bulge was obscene and I immediately felt inferior to this giant black man. “What the fuck is going on?!” I stammered. “Well honey” my wife replied “I know your fantasy was a threesome with another female. But you kinda beat me there and left me out. Based on what our therapist said, it’s only fitting that I get mine. I’ve never tasted a huge chocolate black man before. And let’s face it. You don’t quite cut it in the package department!” I didn’t know what to say. She continued “I put up with your little 3 pump twig dick for as long as I could. But you started it and now I’m gonna put a big black exclamation point on it. This black beast is a very good friend of mine. We met at the supermarket and he’s been an amazing shoulder to lean on”. I was burning with jealousy. “I’ll leave it to your imagination to think about the things we’ve done these last few weeks. Oh hell. You won’t have to imagine anymore. You’ll see firsthand.” I couldn’t move anywhere.

“Let’s start with proper introductions” my wife pulled my underwear down and my dick sprang up and she laughed. “Well you can’t be too mad. Look at that little thing go!” She gripped it with two fingers. She turned to the black man standing over the bed “now it’s your turn baby. Show my little husband what you’re packing.” They both chuckled as he dropped his briefs. I was shocked at the big black cock in front me. My wife and the black man snickered. His black cock hung really low, thick, veiny and heavy. It swung like a baseball bat. I must’ve stared at it for too long. “Now honey it’s not polite to stare at that big black cock. He’s my treat not yours!” She squeezed my really hard dick as she said that. “I’d say you like what you see judging by how hard your little pecker is!” She continued to giggle. I couldn’t protest that much. Everything was strangely arousing. “Remember what the therapist said. We need to lower our inhibitions. It would be hypocritical of you to have your cake when I can’t have mine! Besides I think you like staring at this black dong. You want a closer look honey?” She turned to the black man “come here baby. Get on the bed and give my hubby a closer look”.

The black man got on my bed and I thought it was going to break. He was so thick and heavy. His giant cock swung when he moved. He positioned himself on the bed between my outstretched legs towering over me. His black python was only a few feet away from me. My wife was between us to the side. She still had my dick with her two fingers on one hand and she reached to grab his black cock with the other. She took hold of it and it made her hand look miniature. Her hand didn’t close around it and it hung even more obscenely as she tried to hold it up. I could tell how heavy his black cock was. He wasn’t even hard and it was the biggest cock I had ever seen. My wife laughed “well look at that little pecker! Looks like my friend’s black monster is keeping that furry little critter as excited as ever!” I moaned softly trying to pull away as she continued to use her two fingers squeeze my inferior dick. I was really close to cumming. “You little dicklet doesn’t quite compare does it honey? What’s making your baby dick so hard? Wondering what that black cock looks like when it’s fully hard? Would you like to see your pretty innocent little wife spread her legs for this huge black schlong? Has he fucked me with his black cock already? Oh geez you wouldn’t know. Guess you’ll have to taste me to find out. You’ll see first hand how a real man handles me. He’s gonna fuck me with this python until he blows his huge load inside me” my wife purred.

And with that statement she took his black cock and slapped my smaller dick with it. It made a loud thud and I felt the true heaviness of it. That was all too much for me to handle. “Did you feel that honey? That’s what a real cock feels like.” She slapped me with it again and that was it. I moaned softly and my dick began to spurt uncontrollably. They both laughed. “Oh my gosh!” My wife coyly shrieked. “Look at that little thing go! That furry little dicklet got too excited. You’re leaking a mess everywhere! Honey! Didn’t know you were a little cuckold for big black cock! Wow he really excited you!” My wife stroked his black monster as my dick began to soften. She pulled on mine trying to to keep it hard “Awww was that it? That little twig is gonna shrivel up now! Look at that little pecker go. Such a cute little thing! I’m kinda feeling bad for that little tramp of yours. Looks like she got the soft short end of the stick!” My wife squeezed firmly while giggling. If I had any real stamina I’d still be hard As a rock with all the things she was saying. I found them so arousing. “Such a leaky little *******. Gosh honey and here I was hoping you’d show my BBC friend how much of a man you are. Your little baby dick is getting even smaller! Where’d your little nut sack go?” She still had his black cock towering over mine.

She slapped my dick away and yanked on his black hammer. “Oh baby I’m done with you. Do you mind if I focus on satisfying this black monster?” She saw my dick twitch sporadically. “Well then. I’ll take that as you don’t mind. Thanks honey.” She then hungrily began to devour his black cock. She slurped and drooled and kissed it as she pulled at it furiously. She stuck her ass out in such a slutty way and I could see everything. The black man groaned and I saw his black schlong began to harden. It was an impressive sight. It got thicker harder and longer. It had a wicked curve that I’m sure women found pleasurable once inside their pussy. He was uncut but as soon as he began to harden my wife peeled it back. “Oh yum. Time to peel this giant black banana. Baby he’s so big. Oh my do you think his big black cock will fit inside my tight little pussy?” My wife moaned as she pulled my nut sack. “Honey even his balls are massive. Look at them compared to your furry mini prunes!” My wife was enjoying the size comparison. “Gosh he’s so fucking big” my wife was in awe of him as she stroked him aggressively “I can’t wait to fuck this big black cock honey. My pussy is aching for some big black monster meat. Feel how wet I am” my wife positioned her pussy on my thigh and she grinded on it. She left a trail of pre cum all over my thigh. She was really turned on. My wife had his black cock coated with her drool and his pre cum. His black cock stuck up in the air and looked even more imposing as it glistened and shined.

My wife stroked it and slapped my flaccid penis with it again. “Oh honey feel that heavy black monster? It’s gonna be balls deep inside me.” I felt the weight of that huge black monster and it was intimidating. At this point the head of his black python alone was as big as my dick and balls combined. My wife knew this and rubbed his cock head harder against my flaccid package. “Oh honey he’s so much bigger than you. You selfish little fuck. All this time I could’ve have been having my black beef cake and eating it too!” My dick twitched helplessly but aroused. “Aw honey. That furry little pecker wants to play. Too bad your little gerbil can’t hang, but it’s ok. We’ll make sure you don’t miss a thing. My wife positioned herself with her back turned to me and her ass right above my package. She faced the black man towering over us “I’ve been waiting for you.” She fondled his entire body as her lust took overtook her. He grabbed her ass and spread it. She stuck it out even harder. “Oh I love your big black hands. I can’t wait for you to fuck me with that big black monster cock. Oh baby I fucking want you. My pussy’s aching for a real man’s cock” she tongue kissed him as she rubbed her pussy on my package. I still couldn’t get hard but I could feel how wet and drippy her pussy was. She sat on my helpless dick and she rubbed her clit with his black python while they kept tongue kissing. I had never seen this animalistic lustful side of her. She was grinding her hips back and forth as she used his giant cock head to rub her clit. His massive arms had her ass spread and his huge black finger was tickling around her asshole. My wife moaned and built up her pace. I felt his giant cock rubbing against my balls as his head rubbed my wife’s clit. His black cock was thick and heavy. He was clearly exciting her as there were copious amounts of my wife’s pre cum leaking all over me.

He grabbed her and laid her on top of me. Her back was pressed against my dick. We were both facing the towering black man. I saw the wicked curve of his black cock as he positioned himself ready to enter my wife. “Oh baby are you gonna fuck me with that black cock now? I want it all inside me. I’m so wet for you. I want to feel you thrust inside me and fuck me until I cum all over you!” My wife was incredibly turned on. The black man slapped his cock on my wife and It easily made it to her belly button. “Oh my you’re really going to work me over you black beast. Look how big he is honey! After this black monster is done with me your little pecker isn’t gonna feel much if I let him go inside. Fuck me already. I want that big black cock inside me” my wife looked as if she was in heat. She began to whimper and groan as his head began to penetrate her. “Oh *******. You black beast. Don’t stop. Shove that black python inside me” the black man expertly moved his hips as he shoved the whole of his head inside my wife. I saw my wife’s mouth open and her eyes widen as the black man managed to fit his head inside her. “Oh *******. You monster. Don’t stop. Fuck me with that big black cock” my wife whimpered and moaned. The black man slightly withdrew so he could pump inside her some more. My wife’s pussy relaxed as he leaned over and began to suck on her nipples. I felt the massive weight of his body and saw his huge mouth and lips suckling on my wife’s erect nipples. My wife moaned louder as she braced for more of his cock. He was about 3 inches in and there was so much more black meat to go. Every time he withdrew I could see his foamy cum soaked cock coated with his pre cum and my wife’s.

My cock began to twitch and harden. “What’s that I feel?” My wife said between moans “look who woke up. That little beast of yours wants action huh? Wow honey. Are you getting hard watching me get ravaged by this big black cock? He’s not even half way in and he’s deeper than you’ve ever been.” My wife pressed her back on my hard dick. “That furry little dicklet seems to be excited by this big black cock. Oh fuck! That’s it! Fuck me you black monster” my wife forgot about me once more and focused on the pleasure of his black cock. He rhythmically pumped her and inched his way deeper inside her. The weight of his body and the forceful thrusts of his hips made my wife’s back rub up and down on my dick. I tried to move because I felt that sensation before ejaculation. “What’s the matter honey? Are you uncomfortable? Oh wait! Are you gonna cum again??? You’re not even that hard yet!” She turned to the black man “fuck me hard. My little pussy can take it. You know my kitty can!” My eyes widened. What did she mean by that?? “Fuck me. Make me yours. Fuck me with that big black cock. Faster you black monster. Harder!” The black man pumped inside my wife until he was about 3/4ths in. My wife moaned loudly and began to move her hips up and down on his massive black cock. “Oh honey he feels soooo good. I’m gonna cum all over his cock. I can feel his giant black balls smacking against me. Oh fuck. I’m gonna cum on his black cock” that was all I could take.

My dick began to twitch ******* and I began to cum. My wife laughed “ewww you’re making a mess on my back! You little perv! Are you really cumming already? You’re little dicklet is gonna disappear again. Where’d it go?” I let out a defeated relieved moan “you really can’t hang can you?” The black man pulled out of my wife. “What do you wanna see you little perv? Want a closer look??” My wife propped up and positioned herself in a 69 with her on top of me. She flicked my dick and laughed. The black man got behind her and towered over me. His massive black cock looked huge and intimidating. He grabbed his shaft and put his head inside my wife’s pussy as he spread her ass. My wife moaned loudly as she pulled on my flaccid spent dick. They lowered themselves and his balls were only inches away from me. I heard my wife laugh “oh honey are you enjoying the view? Don’t be scared. If I were you I’d suck his black balls to keep this black monster happy.” The black man snickered and lowered his balls even more as he inched inside my wife again. My wife moaned harder and I felt her hair tickle my balls as she pulled on my small nutsack. They’re juices began dripping off his huge balls. Their musky scent was toxic and I licked my lips to taste it. “Oh that’s right honey. Suck his black balls now. Show this huge black man your gratitude for the orgasm he’s about to give me.” My wife began to moan harder and she rocked her hips back to take as much as she could inside her. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick his black balls. The black man moaned and lowered himself even more. I felt the weight of his torso and I opened my mouth to suck his balls. They tasted sweet with my wife’s pre cum. They were so thick and huge. I couldn’t fit even one inside my mouth.

“Oh fuck. Pump me with your black cock! Fuck me you black beast” my wife began to whimper and I felt the hardness of her nipples on my stomach. “I’m gonna cum oh fuck! You black cock is gonna make me cum. Oh fuck oh fuck” my wife moaned so loud as he rammed all his shaft inside her. I felt my wife’s body shake and tremble. She bucked uncontrollably. I sucked his black balls harder. “Aw fuck!” I heard him growl “that pussy is gonna make me cum!” My wife was still cumming uncontrollably on him “oh baby yes! Cum inside me! Fill me with your black cum. Cum inside my pussy you black monster.” My wife moaned louder. He thrust his hips inside her and I nibbled on his black balls. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna cum again!” My wife moaned louder. “I’m cumming!” He growled. I was taken by surprise as I felt a massive spasm as his huge black balls tightened. He’s cum spasms were massive and forceful. My wife yelped and moaned louder as she felt him shoot inside her. She moaned louder as her pussy was flooded with the black man’s cum. I sucked harder the more he spasmed. My wife was moaning and shaking like I’d never seen before. Her pussy contracted as she let out a sultry satisfied giggle. She seemed proud of herself for making a black cock like that cum inside her. The black man pumped her for what seemed like an eternity. They were locked in and neither of them stopped. My dick strained to harden but it was spent. My wife squeezed it with two fingers. I sucked him harder.

They finally seemed to calm down and my wife regained her composure. “Welllllll honey. I think he might be a little better than you” she satisfyingly sighed and laughed. “Gosh that big black cock is magical. He’s a beast. He’s still hard inside me honey.” She purred. “Now. I have a treat for you. I think it’s only fair you see a real man’s cum. You should see and taste firsthand the mess his big black cock made inside me” I saw the black man begin to withdraw from my wife. Her raw pussy clung to his black cock as if in protest. Cum was seeping around her pussy and his black shaft was almost coated white with all their juices. I saw inch after inch withdraw. The black man snickered as he grabbed his cock and brushed it on my lips. I would’ve protested but I was flooded with my wife’s dripping pussy. Copious amounts of cum dripped from my wife’s pussy. I couldn’t turn and my wife rubbed her pussy on me. She tasted musky and raw. Her lips thoroughly used and warm. I hungrily ate her out. “Oh that’s right. You little *******. Eat that pussy up. Like a good boy. Taste a real man’s cum. He really worked me over. Eat it up puppy!” My wife teased as I lapped up everything I could. “Oooh You like that don’t you honey! We would’ve had so much fun a lot sooner if you’d just told me how much you loved big black cock” she wiggled my dick as I ate her out.

I couldn’t say anything except mumble in agreement as I sucked her dry. My wife sat up as he placed his still erect black cock under her pussy and over my face. My wife looked down and laughed. “Wow. Now I can really tell the difference. He’s really really bigger than you honey!” She grabbed his black cock and pressed the shaft on my face. “Oh honey c’mon. Clean his cock too. I made a huge mess on him. I won’t get mad. It’s not cheating if I say it’s ok. Oh if your little tramp could see you now.” I sucked his black cum coated shaft as my wife humiliated me. “That therapist was right honey! I’m sorry I didn’t do this sooner.” She slapped my face with his huge black cock. I hungrily sucked it as she kept berating me. “That’s right puppy. Put that mouth to use. That worthless little pecker can’t even get hard right now. Little dicklet is spent. Awww!” My wife kept giggling. “It’s ok honey. This black monster isn’t done fucking me with his black python. I’ll let you watch if you promise to behave and play nice. Agreed?” I quickly mumbled in agreement. As my wife squeezed my flaccid penis I knew there was no turning back. My wife’s uninhibited desires had been unleashed. I was lucky enough that she let me watch....and taste.

Back