Billiards night

Date night with my wife and her bull Keith, the three of us went out to eat. We had some pleasant conversations and were feeling good. We decided to go shoot some pool since Kim my wife loves to shoot pool. So Kim and Keith got in the back seat and I drove. My wife opened Keith’s pants and pulled his big cock out he leaned back as my wife started servicing his big cock. She was working hard on his cock trying to please him. She ran her hand up and down his shaft and sucking him at the same time. Kieth was saying yeah that’s it baby make me feel good. Your mouth feels good on my black cock. Suck my balls like a good white slut. My wife obeyed and started sucking his balls and stroking his cock. After 10 minutes of this he told my wife to put her mouth on his black cock he wants to dump his cum in it. She obeyed and started sucking him like a possessed women her desire to please him was at another level and it was paying off as he was in pure extasy of my wife’s skills. He grunted and shot his cum down my wife’s throat. He leaned back again totally relaxed as he petted my wife’s head as she cleaned him up with her tongue. He said to me, man Bobby your wife is a good black cock slut. She loves that black cock don’t you babe. My wife answered mmmmmm yeah, I love your cock it feels so good in my mouth. She kissed his cock and put it back in his pants as we were pulling into the parking lot.

We walked in and the pool hall, it wasn’t too crowded, there were 2 white guys a white couple and 2 black guys. Keith asked the two black guys if they wanted to play doubles. They said sure, and Keith asked me to come rack the balls up. So Kieth and my wife were playing against the two guys. They won the first game, the second game my wife was leaning over to shoot and Kieth lifted her skirt so everyone could see her ass in her thong. The two black guys were watching and commented damn white girl got a nice ass. The two white guys playing must have been offended and left. Leaving only the other white couple. It became there turn, then Kieth, and when it came to my wife’s turn Kieth told me to go take my wife’s panties off so the brothers can admire her white pussy. I went over and kneeled down and removed her panties. Kieth then told me to left her skirt up and let the brothers look at my white married pussy. I lifted her skirt so everyone could see my wife’s pussy Kieth came over and started rubbing her pussy which was so wet it was glistening. Isn’t that right Bobby this is my pussy, I answered yes it’s your pussy. My wife moaned and Kieth said, hear that Bobby your wife loves being my possession don’t you baby, oh yes I love it my wife said. You do anything I tell you right baby, yes anything. I think these fine gentleman here need to be serviced, what do you think guys you think this married white slut should service you guys. Hell yeah man love to get some of that white pussy. Kieth asked my wife if she wanted to service them, she said yes. He said go ahead babe, take good care of the bothers like a white slut should. My wife went over and they strip their clothes off and my wife kneeled before them and started servicing there cocks she savored the feel the texture the pure power of these two cocks after she got the nice and hard they positioned her so they could split roast her, she had one cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy. I looked over at the white couple who were watching intently the wife was biting her bottom lip and it seemed like she was rubbing her pussy, her husband was glued to the Show my wife was putting on, rubbing his cock through his pants. They would switch places both fucking her, she was in pure bliss her mind was only working on lust for these superior black man who were making her feel like a woman that is truly owned and valued as what she is. When it was all finished my wife just lying on the floor totally fucked. The two guys got dressed came over to Kieth and thanked him. They said that was some good white pussy. Kieth said no problem anytime my brothers. We left and went home where my wife cleaned up and took care of Keith’s needs for the night.

Attachments

• IMG_3700.jpeg
    IMG_3700.jpeg
    958.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3701.jpeg
    IMG_3701.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3702.jpeg
    IMG_3702.jpeg
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3706.jpeg
    IMG_3706.jpeg