Loose Buttholes Discussion

Do you like an asshole that visibly looks experienced?

• No - virgin buttholes for

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • A little pout is nice

Votes: 113 37.8%
  • Bigger the better

Votes: 133 44.5%

• Total voters
Before I was married I tried to buttfuck every girl I was with.
Three type of answers
No way...all good
We can try but you have to go slow...my favorite
Hell yes you can fuck my butt...not my favorite but I did it anyway
When the girl grunted(in mild pain?) it was THE best. She'd moan just right like it hurt some but she was into it.
I'd ask some what it felt like, I got answers like...want me to do it to you? Me...nope.
Some said it hurt like hell.
My favorite answer was it hurt at first but now it feels good.
The girls that said they'd never done anal but I easily slipped right in, I wondered if they were honest, probably not.
it always hurts at first lmao, but its the good kind of pain imo

We both love it when her ass hole turns loose after I fucked her ass.
Please login or become a member to view

Lovely!

Guilty pleasure of mine …

I love to see an asshole that clearly, unabashedly has taken allot of cock and looks hungry for attention 24/7.

You know the signs:
•swollen outer pucker
•tendancy to autogape when cheeks are pulled
Open
•legit gaper even with rimming or light fingering
•nasty suction noises (more than expected) with backdoor play as more air gets pulled into hungrier holes

Give your two cents in here! Give some love to the big bootyhole gals in here too!

If your a female and unsure where you stand - lets make this thread the anus judgement thread for BTW! Throw up a pic and we’ll give you an honest take ;)

Ps. Tight holes are great too - but they always get love. Theres a ton of gals who are hot AF and knowingly (or unaware lol) arent tighties back there any longer but they still are sexy as fuck even if they’ve been sitting on cock for 15 years!

Lets go!
My elderly wife’s asshole has been so ravaged by our Black neighbor that she has to wear a diaper now. But she won’t give up buttfucking. My job as a cuck is to change her diaper after she comes home and poops his cream into our toilet.

When I was younger I was getting it on with this girl. I asked if I could fuck her butt hole, she said ok but she had never done it befor. I'd had girls say that befor and it took a while to get it in her back door. This girl got on her knees, I lubed her butt hole and she didn't even groan. I started to slide in and I slipped right in then she was pushing back against me like it was nothing.
...never done it before? Yea right. All good tho.

Nothing like a stretched and loose ass and then diarrhea happens. People just like to see a s*hit stained dress. Oh boy, how fun and erotic.

Mine isn't loose at all, it doesn't get much attention (I also have never let my husband try anal 😈)

But I really do want to get it to the point where I can take a big dick just as readily in my ass as my pussy.

Heres an old pic, after some lengthy roy play 😮😉

Attachments

• Wifes gaping asshole.jpg
    Wifes gaping asshole.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 67
Back