Loose Vs Tight pussy

Tight pussy

• Total voters
I enjoy both of them, only thing i would need is for pussy to be wet. My pleasure depends on the mind that is attached to pussy😉

Some times, i love feeling that tight pussy gripping and foaming on my dark meat.

Sometimes, i love going balls deep inside loose pussy. When my foreskin scratches on cervix, its feel soo amazing for me.

Even though she takes on some very large cocks, my wife likes to keep her pussy tight for the enjoyment of her many black boyfriends. She does this by doing vaginal exercises, which consists of using a finger or small dildo in her pussy and repeatedly squeezing it very hard. This tightens up the vaginal muscles very nicely. I cannot say from personal experience how tight she is, as I am not allowed any pussy at all, let alone hers, but her boyfriends often remark on how they love how tight she is.

Way before I was married I had pretty good luck with women.
Some women are tighter than others. There was nights I had a date with a gal that had little ones, next night a date with a girl with no little ones, hell yes I could tell the difference. The pussy itself wasn't better, it's the woman that's more fun or not. Some of the best sex I ever had was with a 41yo gal, happily married with a family of 3. I was 22. She fucked me silly every time she visited.

Loose please! It's a mental thing for me, but I like to think her pussy is loose from all the cock she's been fucking.
I love loose pussy best for that reason too. I also think it has a soft, silky, luxurious feel to it as well. A different sensation to a tight pussy. The loose pussy of a very worldly, very experienced and very sexualised woman is my preference, although I do love both.

Last edited:
My wife’s pussy is very loose-till the orgasms start. Then it’s the velvet vice.

Her pubis muscles are very strong and when they contract they can launch a big dildo out like missile.

Back