Ass, pussy or mouth … which hole takes the cum ladies?

Ultimately, it is my Lovers choice. I am really there to satisfy his needs, and although I have preferences, my goal is to make him happy and satisfied so he keeps coming back for more. I prefer DEEP in my womb, so as to enhance a chance of a pregnancy, but I will take him orally, anally, or anywhere else he desires. Eventually, I will get what I want!! I will be BEGGING him for it. and few can resist. J (the wife)

For me it’s pussy or mouth and it’s best to have a longer session with multiple cum shots. I really love the taste and the submissive gesture of taking it in my mouth and swallow. But especially with really large men/cocks and also feels and cumming deep inside.

I don't do anal and I'm on bc so pussy usually. I prefer when he doesn't pull out immediately after...something deliciously erotic about having him inside me, not moving (in contrast to a few moments earlier), his erection slowly softening and feeling the warmth of our combined fluids between us :blackheart:
Wife: Me too! I love that feeling of how his cock gets extra hard, and his body/butt tenses up, just before he cums deep inside my pussy.
I enjoy rimming, on me, but no other backdoor action.
I can do cim & swallow, but i heard if a man is a vegetarian, his cum taste good. Never dated a vegetarian, though.

Back