I enjoy my hands on the bulls balls and cock as he cums inside my partner

I enjoy rubbing the bulls balls and cock at times when he is pumping my wife or partner and when he is depositing his load deep inside her pussy I found I enjoy holding his balls and as much as I can his cock so I can feel him cumming inside her.
Its also an opportunity to be close to them right afterwards so I am available to suck and lick his cock clean and then reclaim my wife's pussy by cleaning her superior black lovers cum from her pussy and give her a chance to decide whether she will just lay there spread open or have the desire to face sit on me while she sucks her primary lovers cock over me.

Anyone else enjoy that?

I enjoy rubbing the bulls balls and cock at times when he is pumping my wife or partner and when he is depositing his load deep inside her pussy I found I enjoy holding his balls and as much as I can his cock so I can feel him cumming inside her.
Its also an opportunity to be close to them right afterwards so I am available to suck and lick his cock clean and then reclaim my wife's pussy by cleaning her superior black lovers cum from her pussy and give her a chance to decide whether she will just lay there spread open or have the desire to face sit on me while she sucks her primary lovers cock over me.

Anyone else enjoy that?
Yes I've had several opportunities over the years to hold/massage sme of my gf's black bf's balls as they unload into them her ( and myself, ) it's a very exciting and overwhelming feeling for me as the two of them share a close embracing moment 😀

Last edited:

Anyone else enjoy that?
yes yes yes

Anyone else enjoy that?
Aside from your clean up desires you said you enjoy this with your wife or partner. You have a wife and a partner? It sounds like something someone would write when writing fiction.

I think the next logical step is the caged feminized cuck to lay under her as she is receiving the bull’s cock and the intense pleasure. The cuck can be in close proximity of the bbc that’s invading his wife’s pussy and if he is so inclined lick her and the bull’s balls or the base of his shaft!

I can tell you from personal experience- if the cuck rims the bull as he is about to explode in the wife, the cuck will feel the bulll’s anus squeezing against the cuck’s tongue and there will be a charged three way link!! Not alll cucks and bulls want to or agree to such activities but do what’s best for you and be happy

Back