DELICIOUS FALSE FAITHFUL WIVES

Years ago, I was 22 I had a regular almost every Thursday thing with a good looking, classy, happily married 41 yo gal with a family. She told me many times she loved her husband and family and how it would deeply hurt them if hubby found out.
She was the manager at my credit union. Hubby thought she had a weekly staff meeting for her work on Thursdays.
She would be at my place at 5:30. We would kiss for a minute, she'd use my bathroom, she'd come out naked and ready to go. She would fuck the livin hell out of me then be gone by 7:45. She was on birth control so we never used condoms. I'd usually cum inside her but sometimes she'd swallow my load, a few times I fucked her butt till I let it go. We'd always go three rounds. We kissed, did oral on each other and fucked a lot.
She often told me she was going to have sex with hubby when she got home. She got off on that big time. She told me sometimes she'd get home and they went straight to bed for sex.
I'd been with other married women, some were super horny and loved sex. One was a first time cheater, she was very nervous but fucked me really good. Married cheating women never played any games, if she was going to have sex with me I knew pretty quick.

I've heard that the little red thumb makes you crawl back into your hole.
What you trying to do, start something now? No one to fuck your fat, fake ass so you look me up to insult? LOL
I believe you have the wrong info ... the red thumbs go back to the last thread that the MAGA group managed to get closed.
As far as YOURS is concerned ...

words_ThumbsDown-caption.jpg....... maybe one of those folds of fat around your sweaty waistline.

You need attention in the worst way, babes ... tie a steak around your neck, maybe a dog will fuck you. Now ... "Go Away!"

Last edited:
What you trying to do, start something now?
I didn't start anything. However, you did. Wonder how your credibility it holding up🤔
No one to fuck your fat, fake ass
I have plenty that fk me, very beautiful 😍 black men, with an enormous amount of love 😉
so you look me up to insult?
How was it that I looked you up? I'm curious. I believe it was the other way around. Another small dicked man pissed that a fine white female, with an education perfers to fk a beautiful black men. Does that hit harder then a red thumbs down👎
believe you have the wrong info ... the red thumbs go back to the last thread that the MAGA group managed to get closed.
As far as YOURS is concerned ...
I believe out of everyone you're the one that's in the wrong. Beyond delusional, detached and quite frankly a bit touched in the head.

Hope you and the Chip are finding the basement cool during the summer months 😉🤣😘

I love cheating wives! Faithful ones are so booooring
If all human beings were similar in their thoughts, tastes and tendencies .... the world and life would be monotonous. no one has the right to judge others, and everyone has the right to be different.
But that doesn't stop me from being happy that you share my taste on this subject.

:)

Back