Your wife deserves to have fun, she deserves to have something as natural as an orgasm... Release him from the chain of dissatisfaction, you can not give him pleasure. Please take your seats. And make your wife HAPPY...
View attachment 5467071
I've been many times in the exactly the same position watching the bull fucking my wife Maria in our house, in our living room.

The ultimate for some couples, live the dream and share it with others.
I have written a great deal on the subject of interracial cuckolding back in the late 1980s and predicted it would become a independant wonderful relationshor that will be known as the cuckolding phenomenon and now it is happening. I have been a cuckold for almost 40 years, my deceased wife and current girlfriend have been exclusively for BLACK after their first experience with my full support and encouragement. I personally never gave thought that I would end up being a absolute dedicated little sissy pantie wearing wimp who actually enjoys not only the creampie but also sucking, licking and orally cleaning the SUPERIOR BLACK BULL, that is why I agree it has become a real genuine PHENOMENON:
noun, plural phe·nom·e·na [fi-nom-uh-nuh] or, especially for 3, phe·nom·e·nons.
a fact, occurrence, or circumstance observed or observable:to study the phenomena of nature.
something that is impressive or extraordinary.
a remarkable or exceptional person; prodigy; wonder.
Philosophy.

1. an appearance or immediate object of awareness in experience.
  2. Kantianism. a thing as it appears to and is constructed by the mind, as distinguished from a noumenon, or thing-in-itself.
    How fortunate and privileged we are to experience this satisfying life changing phenomenon that has become our new reality for me and my life long mate.

Sit down and watch the Old .... I mean "New Master" BBC do the job right then, you can reap the benefits after he finishes with that sexy-ass wife.....simple form of marital bonding....
i think you are absolutely correct, sex is an essential part of marital bonding. it is well known that a great sex life can really strengthen a relationship.

Look at my media under our profile to see more! Like and comment on and say anything you’d like sexy, hot, dirty or nasty!
:lips:
So beautiful and sexy !

Back