Vivemos no estilo nesse estilo de vida desde do ano de 2002, e desde então minha esposa tem 3 touros especiais que tentam engravida-lá, apenas em duas ocasiões conseguiram mas ela não conseguiu prosseguir com a gravidez, adoro filmar as grandes cargas de sêmen que ela recebe, isso excita muito a ela e a mim, das vezes que ela engravidou foram no seu período fértil onde ela passou por três dias consecutivos recebendo grandes cargas, estamos ambos com 50 anos agora ela está dando a oportunidade a touros mais jovens de tentar nos presentear com um belo bebê negro.
What he said.

I agree completely. I only wish that a Black bull had broken in my wife properly on the night before our wedding. She would have enjoyed being a Queen of Spades from the start and I could have been cucked even before I took the vows.
I think all of us cucks wish BBC got our wives oh our wedding day, it’s how all white couples should start a marriage if at all possible.

Last edited:
I think all of us cucks wish BBC got our wives oh our wedding day, it’s how all white couples she start a marriage.
My wife certainly does. She says if she could do it over again I would hand her off to her bull along with both of our wedding rings at the church door. I already would be caged and the bull would keep the key. I wish she’d done that, too. Why pretend we’re real men?

My wife certainly does. She says if she could do it over again I would hand her off to her bull along with both of our wedding rings at the church door. I already would be caged and the bull would keep the key. I wish she’d done that, too. Why pretend we’re real men?
That’s such a good point many of us cucks pretended to be real men then BBC showed us the truth. So wish I could have handed my beautiful with you superior blk men from the start not wast years

We're a young couple, but I don't think we'll do marriage. It feels like something a Black Man should be able to do not a white couple surrendering to black bulls. More natural for a white girl to become part of a black mans breeding harem.
That’s more natural, for sure.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
In modern marriage, bulls become a basic thing among white couples and they will not be able to do without it. It brings them happiness and satisfying their desires. They will not be able to do without it like the Internet. This is the truth. My point of view

Back