Exactly….
My Friends invited me and my wife to the New Year's party and we were in Egypt and we were on our honeymoon and we decided to have fun at that party and take our freedom in everything dress and practices during the party without restrictions. We just want to reach the highest level of fantasy. My wife decided to wear a very revealing dress for her body that suits those parties and she said that she wants to fascinise a large number of young people and this made her happy and desirable and I did not object to that, but it excited me when she finished makeup and wore the dress and looked at her and was impressed and provoked us very small areas of her body. Covered by the dress... And we arrived at the party and it was great. Everyone was celebrating and everyone wore very short dresses and skirts, all exciting, especially the girls, and we sat and drank and the general atmosphere at the party pushes us towards excitement. All raised my wife's dress and some began to flirt with her body and she is very happy. We danced together while we danced. My wife noticed that someone sitting alone looks at her wherever she went with his eyes on her body and told me what to do I said let things go as they are and do what suits you and excites you. After we sat at the table, my wife exchanged looks with the young man and liked it. ... And after a while the young man came at a confident pace, he approached my wife and immediately began to play with her neck and put his lips near my wife's lips and whispered to her and asked the young man to dance with her and before she said any word before her lips she agreed quickly without thinking ... As if her sleep was magnetically ... The young man is very handsome and elegant and seems to be rich, especially in his clothes. He is older than my wife and me. And it's in the forties... And he has an athletic body and this is clear to him ... Immediately he held my wife's hand in his hand and took her to the dance floor and immediately joined her and put his hands on her ass and began to talk to her and she is satisfied and surrendered, especially since he fixed her towards him and she could not object and his hands play on her buttocks. After they finished dancing, he pulled her out of her hands and came to me and asked me to join his table holding her hand and she was satisfied... We sat at his table. I sat opposite him sitting and put my wife in his lap and started playing with her body and talking to me and started flirting with my wife and her body. He said: I know that you are her husband, she told me, but now she is mine ... do not object to things, settled ... and he approached me and said firmly and boldly: I will fuck your wife this night ... I did not know what to say or reply to him

Exactly….
My Friends invited me and my wife to the New Year's party and we were in Egypt and we were on our honeymoon and we decided to have fun at that party and take our freedom in everything dress and practices during the party without restrictions. We just want to reach the highest level of fantasy. My wife decided to wear a very revealing dress for her body that suits those parties and she said that she wants to fascinise a large number of young people and this made her happy and desirable and I did not object to that, but it excited me when she finished makeup and wore the dress and looked at her and was impressed and provoked us very small areas of her body. Covered by the dress... And we arrived at the party and it was great. Everyone was celebrating and everyone wore very short dresses and skirts, all exciting, especially the girls, and we sat and drank and the general atmosphere at the party pushes us towards excitement. All raised my wife's dress and some began to flirt with her body and she is very happy. We danced together while we danced. My wife noticed that someone sitting alone looks at her wherever she went with his eyes on her body and told me what to do I said let things go as they are and do what suits you and excites you. After we sat at the table, my wife exchanged looks with the young man and liked it. ... And after a while the young man came at a confident pace, he approached my wife and immediately began to play with her neck and put his lips near my wife's lips and whispered to her and asked the young man to dance with her and before she said any word before her lips she agreed quickly without thinking ... As if her sleep was magnetically ... The young man is very handsome and elegant and seems to be rich, especially in his clothes. He is older than my wife and me. And it's in the forties... And he has an athletic body and this is clear to him ... Immediately he held my wife's hand in his hand and took her to the dance floor and immediately joined her and put his hands on her ass and began to talk to her and she is satisfied and surrendered, especially since he fixed her towards him and she could not object and his hands play on her buttocks. After they finished dancing, he pulled her out of her hands and came to me and asked me to join his table holding her hand and she was satisfied... We sat at his table. I sat opposite him sitting and put my wife in his lap and started playing with her body and talking to me and started flirting with my wife and her body. He said: I know that you are her husband, she told me, but now she is mine ... do not object to things, settled ... and he approached me and said firmly and boldly: I will fuck your wife this night ... I did not know what to say or reply to him
The proper answer, of course, is to thank him and leave the party. You will be cuckolded and it will be her desire. That is very nice.

Feeling that you are completely subject to him and in control of you and that your wife is one of his possessions. To the extent that you are a slave to him. Feeling of slavery is the pinnacle of pleasure.

Exactly….
Black men are not shy,they will tell you they are going to take your wife and they are going to fuck her! When my wife had her African coworker over our house,there was no talk of sex during the whole visit. When he was saying goodnight and turned to leave,at the front door of my house,he turned back towards my wife and grabbed her pussy with his big black hand. He said I am going to fuck your wife! My wife turned to me,while he was working her pussy over good with his hand,and asked me if she could fuck him,I nodded yes,five minutes later his foot long black cock was deep in my wife in our bed! I admired his confidence,he was sure he was fucking her,and he was right!

Last edited:
Were you already a cuck? If not you certainly are now.
Well he was the second black man she fucked,so she had already cuckolded me.but at that point,but I still watched. She decided to start seeing him and other black men alone after this incident. She really believed that I was going to stay home and play MR. Mom while she went out fucking black men! Well I had news for her! I retaliated against that plan,and cuckolded her ass right back! I told her that if she wanted me to stay home one night a week while she played,then she would have to do the same for me! She was always very jealous of other women around me,but didn't want to give up her BBC gig,so she very reluctantly agreed to my demands! I made her pay for not including me,and cuckolding me! I took my anger out on the asses of every white wife,mom and grandmother I could get my dick into,and they never complained! She would have flings that would last two to six months,my flings lasted years! She kept her word and stayed home with the ******* one night every week even after her flings stopped. I had a rotating stable of women. One time my wife and I were in a local pub,and there were three other wives in their with their husbands,that I was fucking regularly!

Well he was the second black man she fucked,so she had already cuckolded me.but at that point,but I still watched. She decided to start seeing him and other black men alone after this incident. She really believed that I was going to stay home and play MR. Mom while she went out fucking black men! Well I had news for her! I retaliated against that plan,and cuckolded her ass right back! I told her that if she wanted me to stay home one night a week while she played,then she would have to do the same for me! She was always very jealous of other women around me,but didn't want to give up her BBC gig,so she very reluctantly agreed to my demands! I made her pay for not including me,and cuckolding me! I took my anger out on the asses of every white wife,mom and grandmother I could get my dick into,and they never complained! She would have flings that would last two to six months,my flings lasted years! She kept her word and stayed home with the ******* one night every week even after her flings stopped. I had a rotating stable of women. One time my wife and I were in a local pub,and there were three other wives in their with their husbands,that I was fucking regularly!
That’s the best way to even things out. Well played.

I do,but I like to eat freshly fucked pussy too ,so I know what I am sending home to them. There was a married woman I used to see one night a week, and on my way to see her I would pass a bar where her husband was a regular at. His car would be in the parking lot when I drove by. I used to think to myself, enjoy your beer,while I enjoy your wife's big white ass and sweet hairy pussy! I will send her home full,and I did every time!

I do,but I like to eat freshly fucked pussy too ,so I know what I am sending home to them. There was a married woman I used to see one night a week, and on my way to see her I would pass a bar where her husband was a regular at. His car would be in the parking lot when I drove by. I used to think to myself, enjoy your beer,while I enjoy your wife's big white ass and sweet hairy pussy! I will send her home full,and I did every time!
I love that. I took one co-worker to an X-rated theater and buttfucked her while onlookers jerked off. Then I sent her home with my cum dripping down her legs to make dinner for him. The way I see it, cucks are getting what they deserve.

Back