Years ago we decided to introduce other men into our marriage to have sex with my wife Anna but the best thing was offering her to black men, being present while they were fucking her and watching her enjoy while a black man cum in her pussy. Anna had several black lovers who came to fuck her at our house in my absence in the afternoon and on returning home in the evening I still found patches of semen and the black and curly pubic hair of the bull in our bed.
I can only imagine how wonderful it is for both of you. It must be great for you and your wife to have black bulls making her happy in your absence.

UAU. Posso dizer com certeza que ESTE É O MODELO DE CASAMENTO MAIS PERFEITO QUE PODE SER. Casais de touros pretos convidam, mas muitos como casais não podem decidir em obter o máximo rendimento dos passeios, pois ainda são experimentados.
Aqui está o modelo de relacionamento para obter o máximo rendimento dos touros pretos.
E esse é o modelo de relacionamento que eu mais recomendo. Uma relação irrestrita entre um tour preto e uma mulher casada. Seu marido sempre o melhorá enquanto ela está tendo vida.

Rich but tiny dick young guy, shares his wife with old but huge black cock neighbour. Look at that happy wife in the last picture 😉
sean-michaels-karlee-grey-12.jpg
sean-michaels-karlee-grey-2.jpg
sean-michaels-karlee-grey-9.jpg
sean-michaels-karlee-grey-3.jpg
sean-michaels-karlee-grey-15.jpg
sean-michaels-karlee-grey-8.jpg

This is modern white marriage! Black men are needed to satisfy the modern white wife sexually while the white husbands prep,fluff and clean up the fruits of their wife's infidelities!
Wife's infidelity - Maybe the white marriage vows should be altered to accommodate what is reality for us. Just my white sissy 2 cents worth opinion.

Somos do Brasil, vivemos no estilo desde ano de 2002, e minha esposa tem 3 touros especiais que tentam engravida-lá, apenas em duas ocasiões conseguiram mas ela não conseguiu prosseguir com a gravidez, adoro filmar as grandes cargas de sêmen que ela recebe, isso excita muito a ela e a mim, das vezes que ela engravidou foram no seu período fértil onde ela passou por três dias consecutivos recebendo grandes cargas, estamos ambos com 50 anos agora ela está dando a oportunidade a touros mais jovens de tentar nos presentear com um belo bebê negro.

Last edited:
Back